What exactly is Trump's relationship with Vladimir Putin?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
Well, does he have a relationship with Putin? He says he does. He says he does not.

Here's a longer version of the clip from 2013....Trump says Putin is following his every move and was likely even interested in the conversation they were having, and would likely be watching it later.

I don't know what it is. Is the relationship political? Is it personal? Is it business? Is it complicated?

he_loves_me_not__by_melavery.jpg

Despite the innuendo above, I don't really think they were bangin' on the DL. I think they have a preternatural relationship that Trump should disclose fully. What might it be? Well, money for sure. In a different thread, I mentioned that Trump's been bleeding money at several of his golf courses. Trump's actual wealth has been questioned as well. What else suggests Trump might want for cash? Well, the Secret Service will be taking a whole floor in Trump Tower; they can't do that unless the floor is unoccupied. (In 1980, a floor in that building sold for $11M.)

In contrast, Putin is reputed to be worth considerably more than Trump, and some sources have posited he may be the richest man on the planet. Putin is also a former KGB officer and of highly dubious character, much like Trump. Money is perhaps the second oldest "trick in the book" as a motivating factor, and we know Trump is all about the money and winning. Trump even considers money as the measure of who's winning and who's not. (Trump makes an ironic statement in this video. He says, "I can't promise you everything." Really?)

Whatever it is, I think it's high time Trump come out.

You think it's high time Trump come out? I think it's past time for you to prove your allegations or shut up.

Well, does he have a relationship with Putin? He says he does. He says he does not.

Here's a longer version of the clip from 2013....Trump says Putin is following his every move and was likely even interested in the conversation they were having, and would likely be watching it later.

I don't know what it is. Is the relationship political? Is it personal? Is it business? Is it complicated?

Despite the innuendo above, I don't really think they were bangin' on the DL. I think they have a preternatural relationship that Trump should disclose fully. What might it be? Well, money for sure. In a different thread, I mentioned that Trump's been bleeding money at several of his golf courses. Trump's actual wealth has been questioned as well. What else suggests Trump might want for cash? Well, the Secret Service will be taking a whole floor in Trump Tower; they can't do that unless the floor is unoccupied. (In 1980, a floor in that building sold for $11M.)

In contrast, Putin is reputed to be worth considerably more than Trump, and some sources have posited he may be the richest man on the planet. Putin is also a former KGB officer and of highly dubious character, much like Trump. Money is perhaps the second oldest "trick in the book" as a motivating factor, and we know Trump is all about the money and winning. Trump even considers money as the measure of who's winning and who's not. (Trump makes an ironic statement in this video. He says, "I can't promise you everything." Really?)

How flexible do you think Vlad made your Obama? :lol:

How flexible do you think Vlad made your Obama? :lol:

Obama just wanted to find out why they called Putin "Vlad the impaler".

The Russians hacked both DNC and RNC.
The Hillary baggage went to Wikileaks to get Trump elected, while the Donald baggage was saved for blackmail.

Putin is fucking Trump doggie style.

Obviously the only democrat answer is, let's go to war and find out. Once again they are creating enemies to make it easy for them to attack. Anyone have windmills that they can use?

Obviously the only democrat answer is, let's go to war and find out. Once again they are creating enemies to make it easy for them to attack. Anyone have windmills that they can use?

Where is the call from the left to go to war?

Moderates and the Left aren't like the loonies from the right, we don't need to invade... Sanctions will hurt Putin eventually... We can also interfere in his media and spread truths about him... We can win a cyber war quite easily..

Moderates and the Left aren't like the loonies from the right, we don't need to invade... Sanctions will hurt Putin eventually... We can also interfere in his media and spread truths about him... We can win a cyber war quite easily..
You fascist LWNJs will stop at nothing to start a war to change the topic.....

WWI, WWII, Korea etc.

Malcolm Nance's 'The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election' covers much of Trump's relationship with Russia, what or the whys of the relationship may never come out. An excerpt below.

"Putin loyalists. Russian oligarchs must have very deep, personal ties to Russian strongman Vladimir Putin to get anything accomplished or even to hold onto their wealth. Having a "roof" over one's head-a Russian euphemism for sponsorship by the politically powerful-is a tradition as old as Russia itself.

Twenty years after Trump's initial visit, there was a huge demand for more luxury and higher quality brands in Russia. Trump's son Donald Jr. visited Moscow in 2008, looking to expand the Trump real estate brand beyond America to Europe and the Middle East. According to the Russian newspaper Kommersant, Trump had considered aiding the reconstruction of the city's Moskva and Rossiya hotels."

But it wasn't hotels or the golden Trump name that won Russians over. It was his popularity as a finger-pointing, quick-firing boss in the NBC television show The Apprentice. His fame on that show brought him into contact with the wealthy Agalarov family. Their money, lavishness, and flattery won Trump over. Aras Agalarov, a billionaire Russian real estate mogul, and his son Emin, the rich pop singer, were big fans of his- Emin even had Trump appear in one of his music videos "In Another Life," to "fire" Emin at the end of the video as he daydreamed about luxury houses filled with hot women. Emin has been called the Donald Trump of Russia due to his popularity, wealth, and personal relations with Vladimir Putin."

Aras was born in Azerbaijan in 1956. His Forbes-estimated net worth is roughly $1.3 billion in real estate development. His company, Crocus Group, received Kremlin contracts for two World Cup 2018 stadiums. Putin even gave Aras a medal of honor in 2013. As with all things Putin, the medal itself wasn't important or even valuable-it was Putin's imprimatur in front of the nation that sealed Aras's status as a personal benefactor to the president.

"I have always been interested in building in Russia," Trump said in an interview with the New York Post after returning from Moscow in 2013. He was also proud that "almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,"! (page 38)

Obviously the left has chosen Russia to be their enemy du jour.

Obviously the left has chosen Russia to be their enemy du jour.
Can that statement be any more SIMPLISTIC or irrelevant?
The PROBLEM is NOT RUSSIA (most Russians are decent people) nor any group in the USA.
The problem, in the form of personal CONFLICTS OF INTEREST, is Trump's personal financial relationship to Putin and Russian oligarchs.

Does Trump really want to make USA greater, or is his focus on making the Trump family great again?
WE NEED AN ETHICS INVESTIGATION by a non-partisan committee ...

It's incredible that people this clueless exist. Just a true testament to the existence of complete ignorance. This is what happens when you take the public school.

Let me help you understand, Trump is not conspiring with the Russians. The end of story. Now, Obama might have done just that given his statements.

Let me help you understand, Trump is not conspiring with the Russians. The end of story.

Wow, another no-brainer response, i.e., no brain.
How do YOU know there's no "conspiring" between Putin & Trump?
End of story my ass.​

It's incredible that people this clueless exist. Just a true testament to the existence of complete ignorance. This is what happens when you take the public school.

Let me help you understand, Trump is not conspiring with the Russians. The end of story. Now, Obama might have done just that given his statements.

Let me help you understand, Trump is not conspiring with the Russians.

Against the body of observations that have been made, your assertion isn't remotely convincing.

Let me help you understand, Trump is not conspiring with the Russians. The end of story.
Wow, another no-brainer response, i.e., no brain.
How do YOU know there's no "conspiring" between Putin & Trump?
End of story my ass.​
That bald assertion that we are supposed to accept merely because Norman wrote it is as pathetic as an vulgar insult-based retort. Indeed, the gall with with which he wrote that assertion is insulting; it just doesn't use foul language, but it's no less insulting. And the person whom it insults is Norman.

Forum List

Back