What Fascism Is and What It Isn't

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

As it relates to business, here's how it intersects....

1. Major Italian groups politically on the right, especially rich landowners and big business, feared an uprising by groups on the left, such as sharecroppers and labour unions.[67] They welcomed Fascism and supported its violent suppression of opponents on the left.[68] The accommodation of the political right into the Italian Fascist movement in the early 1920s created internal factions within the movement.
  2. The ANI held ties and influence among conservatives, Catholics, and the business community.[108] Italian national syndicalists held a common set of principles: the rejection of bourgeois values, democracy, liberalism, Marxism, internationalism, and pacifism, and the promotion of heroism, vitalism, and violence.[109] The ANI claimed that liberal democracy was no longer compatible with the modern world, and advocated a strong state and imperialism. They believed that humans are naturally predatory, and that nations are in a constant struggle in which only the strongest would survive.[110]
  3. In 1920, militant strike activity by industrial workers reached its peak in Italy and 1919 and 1920 were known as the "Red Year" (Biennio Rosso).[136] Mussolini and the Fascists took advantage of the situation by allying with industrial businesses and attacking workers and peasants in the name of preserving order and internal peace in Italy.[137]
  4. Historian Stanley G. Payne says: "[Fascism in Italy was a] primarily political dictatorship. ... The Fascist Party itself had become almost completely bureaucratized and subservient to, not dominant over, the state itself. Big business, industry, and finance retained extensive autonomy, particularly in the early years. The armed forces also enjoyed considerable autonomy. ... The Fascist militia was placed under military control. ... The judicial system was left largely intact and relatively autonomous as well. The police continued to be directed by state officials and were not taken over by party leaders ... nor was a major new police elite created.
  5. Due to the worldwide depression, Mussolini's government was able to take over most of Italy's largest failing banks, who held controlling interest in many Italian businesses.
  6. Source: Fascism - Wikipedia

It isn't what some have been pretending it to be of late.

Let's go deeper. There's a political party in America who's members are characterized by the belief in at least 2 or more of the following...
  • Ultranationalist
  • Militarism
  • Forcible suppression of opposition
  • Belief in a natural social hierarchy
  • Subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race
  • Strong regimentation of society and the economy

Anyone care to guess which American political party that is?!??
Wiki?...GTFOH...

Bullshit I never have anything nice to say about people in the ghetto. I lived in the hood. Lots of good people there. And most of the ones who don't like whites, are justified. And America does treat blacks as second class citizens.

That doesn't change the fact that black people need to start changing their own behavior if they want to fix their ghettos. Whites can't and won't do it alone.

And I believe if you did a deep investigation into it I believe you'll find black people are the most racist when it comes to their women. Black women are NOT supposed to date white men. So much so, they never do it. You see white women date black guys but you very rarely see black women with white men.

Here is another fact that to me makes them more racist. There aren't enough black men for all the black women in America today. So if all black women hold out for black men, a lot of them will never get married. This is why they share. This is why it's okay for a woman to have a baby daddy while he is off with another black women. Both women will get what they want. A baby. A fatherless baby.

So it would make sense for black women to start looking outside this pool of men. But they won't because they are racist.

White women have plenty of white men to choose from yet they go with black guys. And no one cares. I don't care unless it's my daughter or sister.

And it turns out most people agree with me. You say you're the small 1% who doesn't care? I don't believe you. How about that? You may be coping with it now but it wasn't your preferred choice.
give me a break bobo.....if you remember i was in that thread were you were putting down blacks in the ghetto.....you only tried to change what you said when a real black man was in that thread.....he didnt buy your bullshit either.....

give me a break bobo.....if you remember i was in that thread were you were putting down blacks in the ghetto.....you only tried to change what you said when a real black man was in that thread.....he didnt buy your bullshit either.....
Of course I put down ghetto blacks. They are only hurting themselves with that behavior and accent. They don't take school seriously. They blame racism when it's not racism. Or, they shouldn't let the fact that so many whites are racist stop them. They have too much fatherlessness. The crime rate is 2000 per every 100,000 citizens when most communities it's 333 per every 100,000.

Of course I put them down. They have to stop this.

Or do you agree with them it's mostly our fault and only we can fix the ghettos in America?

When I go to other countries and tell them the USA is the greatest place in the world, they always say, "what about your ghettos?"

Not so great in our ghettos. Am I wrong? I'm not blaming blacks for the situation their in. I'm blaming them for not doing more to get out. Clean up your fucking neighborhoods. Start trusting and working with the cops to get the thugs off the streets.

Have I said anything wrong?
But here's the difference between me and Republicans. I will hire a black person. Republicans will make up any/every excuse why they didn't choose the black. Then they'll deny bias exists. Racist dishonest white Republicans.

Nobody's buying that identity specific fascist crap anymore. In reality................."communism and fascism are at root virtually identical – however much they might differ in appearance, rhetoric, tactics or other superficial elements."

Of course I put down ghetto blacks. They are only hurting themselves with that behavior and accent. They don't take school seriously. They blame racism when it's not racism. Or, they shouldn't let the fact that so many whites are racist stop them. They have too much fatherlessness. The crime rate is 2000 per every 100,000 citizens when most communities it's 333 per every 100,000.

Or do you agree with them it's mostly our fault and only we can fix the ghettos in America?

When I go to other countries and tell them the USA is the greatest place in the world, they always say, "what about your ghettos?"

Not so great in our ghettos. Am I wrong? I'm not blaming blacks for the situation their in. I'm blaming them for not doing more to get out. Clean up your fucking neighborhoods. Start trusting and working with the cops to get the thugs off the streets.

But here's the difference between me and Republicans. I will hire a black person. Republicans will make up any/every excuse why they didn't choose the black. Then they'll deny bias exists. Racist dishonest white Republicans.

You're so wrong. I hire many people who are black, white, yellow, brown. All based on their merits to the specific job. You sound like a very racist person, sealy.

The way that Biden/or whoever is running his administration in concert with the DOJ and FBI, it sure looks
and smells like fascism to me.
What’s fascist about Biden? I don’t know what you mean about running his administration “in concert” with the DoJ. There’s no evidence Biden is interfering with justice.

Unlike the Trump administration.

bobo i delivered mail to a pretty conservative religious org......they had 4-5 blacks working in the office....so much for your "theory".....

How am I ignorant here, magaturd? I literally just told you your source is questionable based on biased political lean. Are you impaired in some way?

Willfully stupid perhaps?
I guess that means we can just ignore any source you post since they are all biased.

What’s fascist about Biden? I don’t know what you mean about running his administration “in concert” with the DoJ. There’s no evidence Biden is interfering with justice.

Unlike the Trump administration.
iu

You're so wrong. I hire many people who are black, white, yellow, brown. All based on their merits to the specific job. You sound like a very racist person, sealy.
Statistically, if you are America, you are a liar. Maybe you are the exception not the rule.

bobo i delivered mail to a pretty conservative religious org......they had 4-5 blacks working in the office....so much for your "theory".....
Not at the top. They had blacks working for them? Good for them. How many of them had daughters dating black men? How much less did they pay black employees? Do those employees vote Republican? All good questions.

You don't promote women because they might quit to have kids and you don't hire blacks unless you are SUPER sure they aren't going to fail and then you'll get sued by them for racism. I didn't say all your concerns are unjustified. But still you have bias in you.

You don't promote women because they might quit to have kids and you don't hire blacks unless you are SUPER sure they aren't going to fail and then you'll get sued by them for racism. I didn't say all your concerns are unjustified. But still you have bias in you.

Thats some good comedy, sealy but none of it is true. Lol.

Thats some good comedy, sealy but none of it is true. Lol.
Oh so you're the exception to the rule? And especially if you are a Republican or Conservative, you'll forgive me for not believing you. USMB Republicans don't seem to be anything like the real life republicans I know. They're the salt of the earth. LOL.

I'm a successful liberal who gets no welfare. In fact I believe it's patriot to pay your taxes and stop crying about it.

All us libs want is for you poor cons to stop bending over and taking it from the rich who clearly control your party and only give you what you want on social issue, not fiscal.
In what way am I your definition of a Conservative?
It’s obvious you don’t read my posts because I am totally anti-Wall Street running, and ruining, the US.
The fact is that you are solely concerned with your own welfare.

:auiqs.jpg:For a second there I thought you were serious.

Good one!
The DoJ is supposed to exercise independence from politicians.

It was the Trump DoJ that was politically active. Just check out the US attorney for SDNY talking about how he was pressured to go after Democrats before the election.

You could have a rational discussion here, but that might not happen since your argument seems like it is pretty weak.

The DoJ is supposed to exercise independence from politicians.

It was the Trump DoJ that was politically active. Just check out the US attorney for SDNY talking about how he was pressured to go after Democrats before the election.

You could have a rational discussion here, but that might not happen since your argument seems like it is pretty weak.
Kinda like Holder and Obama? :laughing0301:
Here's the thing Marener....I'm neither democrat or republican, yes Barr and Trump were politically active, along with Obama and Holder,
and Garland and Biden. Try not to be naïve on this subject. :rolleyes-41:

Kinda like Holder and Obama? :laughing0301:
Here's the thing Marener....I'm neither democrat or republican, yes Barr and Trump were politically active, along with Obama and Holder,
and Garland and Biden. Try not to be naïve on this subject. :rolleyes-41:
I’m dying to hear how you determined Garland and Biden are working together.

Forum List

Back