What Gall. Administration Talking About Charges Against SEAL After Their Leaks

You have the right to your mistaken opinion, and Obama is the CiC, who makes the rules.

You are going to have to get over it.

About his comrades:

The writer makes the OP also look like a moron:

"Shame on you mr mudwhistle Tea Bagger " is what he is saying

Fuck you.

If I thought you knew what my beef was I'd be pissed at your ridiculous response.

I have been in the author's shoes. I know why he wrote the book. Obama is a snake, a lying POS. He already has released key details of the mission to members of the media and even imbellished his limited role in it.

Who would know this better than a guy who sweated out the operation in that compound in the dark, risking his tail. Fuck that whimp Obama.

And take your shame on you and shove up your you know what. Dickhead.

Your writing style is screwed up. Best to post after the quote, not before.

Once again for the thinking impaired, I'm not arguing about whether he has the right but whether he should.

With most honest folks it's an easy fucken choice.

Remember it is the pentagon going after the ex seal not Obama directly.
I was waiting for some dumb-ass to say that.

One of Obama's powers according to the Constitution is Commander In Chief of the military. That means he sets policy for the Pentagon. They are under orders only to him and the Sec. of Defense.

He does not set all policy, if that policy was in place before he was president, he did not set it.

Yah, the right choice for you is to stop yer whinin'.

You have the right to your mistaken opinion, and Obama is the CiC, who makes the rules.

You are going to have to get over it.

Fuck you.

If I thought you knew what my beef was I'd be pissed at your ridiculous response.

I have been in the author's shoes. I know why he wrote the book. Obama is a snake, a lying POS. He already has released key details of the mission to members of the media and even imbellished his limited role in it.

Who would know this better than a guy who sweated out the operation in that compound in the dark, risking his tail. Fuck that whimp Obama.

And take your shame on you and shove up your you know what. Dickhead.

Your writing style is screwed up. Best to post after the quote, not before.

Once again for the thinking impaired, I'm not arguing about whether he has the right but whether he should.

With most honest folks it's an easy fucken choice.

Classic the Loose lipped Leaker and Chief has the nerve to talk about others taking to much?

Well guess what, from what I heard the WH helped the Makers of the Movie lol.

One of Obama's powers according to the Constitution is Commander In Chief of the military. That means he sets policy for the Pentagon. They are under orders only to him and the Sec. of Defense.

He does not set all policy, if that policy was in place before he was president, he did not set it.

Oh Horse shit dude, He can set all Policy, if an existing Policy is not changed by him, then he owns it.

Jake Starkey already said Obama makes the rules.

Now you want to say he doesn't.

You libs need to get on the same page.

Mud, you are not a conservative and I certainly am not a lib.

Not quite what I said. I said BHO is the CiC, so, yes, he makes thoserules.

Now quit yer whinin', troop.

Jake Starkey already said Obama makes the rules.

Now you want to say he doesn't.

You libs need to get on the same page.

What can you expect from an administration that sues states fro trying
to protect their borders.Then this administration sues another state for trying
to bring jobs there.

730_laden.gif

It's pretty funny that the administration is talking about bringing charges against a SEAL that felt compelled to write a book about the Bin Laden raid yet Obama allowed so many details of the classified mission to be released to the press just to make him look like a wartime president or make him look like a bad-ass.

This kind of talk is not only silly but hypocritical. Who has been prosecuted for the leaks so far?

Nobody.

Yet one of the heroes of the mission may face charges for trying to set the record straight.

Yet the left is trying to tell us that Obama is something that he isn't, a man that is more likable than Romney.

After watching Obama pound his chest repeatedly over the Bin Laden raid it seems a bit disingenuous when he talks of bringing charges against one of the guys that stacked on Bin Ladens' door. We know so many details of the mission yet Obama's representatives are talking this morning about going after one of the guys that pulled it off. Some how that just doesn't seem right.

Bet the libs here think it sounds pretty good. How dare somebody that was there tell the truth. We don't like anyone questioning the White House's version of events on the ground. We need to make Obama look like he was a brave and competent leader rather than a coward sitting in the corner like a scared child as is shown in the picture below.

This guy is pissing on our cornflakes and he needs to go down. Hard.

240812N.White-House.jpg

The childlike hypocrisy of this administration is astounding!!!

If the Navy Seal is violating the law in disclosing secret information, then they need to be prosecuted.

If Obama is releasing similar info and is excusing his indiscretions in revealing information, the he as a morally upright person, should dismiss the Seal in question.

The issue is morals, this is not a strong point of this administration.

If the Navy Seal is violating the law in disclosing secret information, then they need to be prosecuted.

If Obama is releasing similar info and is excusing his indiscretions in revealing information, the he as a morally upright person, should dismiss the Seal in question.

The only difference between Obama and this SEAL that matters is the fact that Obama OWNS a blatantly corrupt DoJ.
Investigations into the administration's leaking of raid details will be and have been obstructed, drawn out and covered up while nailing a real American hero to the wall will be fast tracked by Obama's crooked buddies.

Eat shit, you little fucking fascist. Obama isn't god -- quit insisting he is. He's subject to the law just like everyone else -- quit insisting he isn't.

Go peddle your horseshit over at DU where they worship your little tin god. You'll fit right in, assuming you're not already a member, and I'll bet you are.

And get your head out of Obama's ass.

The only difference between Obama and this SEAL that matters is the fact that Obama OWNS a blatantly corrupt DoJ.
Investigations into the administration's leaking of raid details will be and have been obstructed, drawn out and covered up while nailing a real American hero to the wall will be fast tracked by Obama's crooked buddies.

That why I said the issue is morals, this administration is not moral.

I have honored all of the presidents as CiCs (even Reagan, though the Iran-Contral scandal shook me), and I will honor BHO as well.

You are not a conservative, daveboy, merely a reactionary turd from the extreme right wing that wants to bring down America. When Romney is elected, you guys will never get anything from the admin that you want.

All that turds is davetheturdboy. :lol:

Eat shit, you little fucking fascist. Obama isn't god -- quit insisting he is. He's subject to the law just like everyone else -- quit insisting he isn't.

Go peddle your horseshit over at DU where they worship your little tin god. You'll fit right in, assuming you're not already a member, and I'll bet you are.

Last edited:

The problem with these tea bagging whiners is that they get educated by fox news and the brainwash radio stations

logic is foreign to tea baggers ...

Last edited by a moderator:
If he disclosed anything he shouldn't have I have no problem if he gets popped for it.

730_laden.gif

It's pretty funny that the administration is talking about bringing charges against a SEAL that felt compelled to write a book about the Bin Laden raid yet Obama allowed so many details of the classified mission to be released to the press just to make him look like a wartime president or make him look like a bad-ass.

This kind of talk is not only silly but hypocritical. Who has been prosecuted for the leaks so far?

Nobody.

Yet one of the heroes of the mission may face charges for trying to set the record straight.

Yet the left is trying to tell us that Obama is something that he isn't, a man that is more likable than Romney.

After watching Obama pound his chest repeatedly over the Bin Laden raid it seems a bit disingenuous when he talks of bringing charges against one of the guys that stacked on Bin Ladens' door. We know so many details of the mission yet Obama's representatives are talking this morning about going after one of the guys that pulled it off. Some how that just doesn't seem right.

Bet the libs here think it sounds pretty good. How dare somebody that was there tell the truth. We don't like anyone questioning the White House's version of events on the ground. We need to make Obama look like he was a brave and competent leader rather than a coward sitting in the corner like a scared child as is shown in the picture below.

This guy is pissing on our cornflakes and he needs to go down. Hard.

240812N.White-House.jpg
We have the freaking Attorney General involved in a cover-up of manslaughter charges involving the mess called Fast Furious and they are going after a former Navy Seal. What about former Seal, Marcus Luttrell's best seller "Lone Survivor"? Are they going to try to indict Luttrell for relating his experiences in Afghanistan? Is the Obama Pentagon going track down every Veteran who publishes a war story?

The problem with these tea bagging whiners is that they get educated by fox news and the brainwash radio stations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJ_on70jRI]Real Time w/Bill Maher-''Tea Party welfare hypocrisy'' - YouTube[/ame]

logic is foreign to tea baggers ...
Oh, look -- yet another leftist is coming to Fakey's defense. :lmao:

Forum List

Back