What gives us the right?

So are you angry at the muslim clerics and leaders of muslim countries for not condemning the 9/11 attacks?

So are you angry at Truman for fucking the Palestinians out of their land?

So are you angry at the US administrations which have subsidized their genocide ? Over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars since 1949 !!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you angry that the US allows Israel to invade Lebanon, kill women and children whenever they are in the mood?

So are you angry that the US for arbitrarily invading Iraq?

No? So Shut the fuck up.

Yes, I am angry about all of those things, and they prove my point. The USA should not be sticking its nose in the affairs, morals, governments, or laws of any other country.

Is that REALLY they way you feel then what's up with the previous question?

So are you angry at the muslim clerics and leaders of muslim countries for not condemning the 9/11 attacks?

You libs bitch about Iraq and other stupid wars like viet nam, but you are fine with us trying to tell the rest of the world how they should live and what they should believe.

YOU are the hypocrites.
There's a slight difference between sending a gay Olympic athlete as a US delegate to an idiotic country that can't get its mind out of the 1950s, and lying to the world in order to preemptively invade and occupy a sovereign nation that did not pose a threat to the United States.

If you can't tell the very obvious difference between Progressive and Conservative tactics (gay Olympic delegates vs. torture war and lies) then you should probably walk straight out into the ocean and not turn back.

You libs bitch about Iraq and other stupid wars like viet nam, but you are fine with us trying to tell the rest of the world how they should live and what they should believe.

YOU are the hypocrites.
There's a slight difference between sending a gay Olympic athlete as a US delegate to an idiotic country that can't get its mind out of the 1950s, and lying to the world in order to preemptively invade and occupy a sovereign nation that did not pose a threat to the United States.

If you can't tell the very obvious difference between Progressive and Conservative tactics (gay Olympic delegates vs. torture war and lies) then you should probably walk straight out into the ocean and not turn back.

Here we go again-------its all Bush's fault. Got it.

Going into Iraq was as stupid as going into viet nam. in both cases both parties in congress authorized and funded those terrible wastes of american lives and money.

Why can"t we just send athletes to the olympics? why must their sexual orientation take precedence over the athletic competition? or why does it even have to be mentioned?

Have you been so thoroughly beaten down in this thread that you've been reduced to outright lies now? It has been pointed out to you by more than one poster that Muslim leaders and clerics did condemn the attacks, even in countries often openly hostile to the US.

Is that so? then give me a quote by Ahmadinijad, King Abdullah, any Iranian ayatollah, or Assad condemning the 9/11 attacks.

9/11: Our Truth, and Theirs

In an astonishing four-part series on Israeli spying in the US, top Fox News reporter Carl Cameron detailed how Israeli agents on American soil had tracked the hijackers, as they moved amongst us, and, in addition, had launched what appeared to be a wide-ranging and quite aggressive intelligence-collection operation directed at US government offices across the country. The allegations contained in his report were denied – and the story (which soon disappeared from the Fox News web site) was never followed up, but Cameron’s reportage haunts us today, and mocks us from the archives where it has been gathering dust for eight years. "Since September 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations," reported Cameron:

I have destroyed every argument and deflection put forth by you or any other liberal.

You've done nothing but repeatedly make yourself look like an irrational, ignorant clown. And if you think I'm a liberal you're even more of an idiot than I thought.

I'm glad you stopped trying to argue with me, it wasn't going well for you.

Please quit giving less respect to your fellow citizens than you do to the citizens of foreign governments. All human lives have value, regardless of where you were lucky/unlucky enough to be born.

Thanks.

I have destroyed every argument and deflection put forth by you or any other liberal.

You've done nothing but repeatedly make yourself look like an irrational, ignorant clown. And if you think I'm a liberal you're even more of an idiot than I thought.

No, what you have shown yourself to be is a mental midget who is not capable of discussing a valid topic in a rational manner.

Idiots can be conservative or liberal, it really doesn't matter which you are because the idiot gene is dominant.

Please quit giving less respect to your fellow citizens than you do to the citizens of foreign governments. All human lives have value, regardless of where you were lucky/unlucky enough to be born.
Thanks.

I agree with the bolded sentence.

But you apparently don't because you want us to impose our values on them rather than letting them decide on their own.

Thanks.

I agree with the bolded sentence.

But you apparently don't because you want us to impose our values on them rather than letting them decide on their own.

I don't want governments to exist man let alone impose anything. You are the one who wants the government to impose its will at home but not abroad which is really ironic

YOU are the hypocrites.

Here we go again-------its all Bush's fault. Got it.

Going into Iraq was as stupid as going into viet nam. in both cases both parties in congress authorized and funded those terrible wastes of american lives and money.
No, it wasn't Bush's fault. It was Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, etc. Bush isn't smart enough. He was the "likeable" muppet that the GOP squeezed into the White House with help from the Supreme Court.
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Quotes.pdf

Why can"t we just send athletes to the olympics? why must their sexual orientation take precedence over the athletic competition? or why does it even have to be mentioned?
We did send athletes. Some of the best alive in their particular sport. They just happen to be gay. Their mere presence is what you and Putin call "gay propaganda". Their presence is a simple peaceful message that homosexuals and lesbians exist and they aren't a separate group in society to be treated any differently than anyone else.

That means they can be legally married just like anyone else.

Have you been so thoroughly beaten down in this thread that you've been reduced to outright lies now? It has been pointed out to you by more than one poster that Muslim leaders and clerics did condemn the attacks, even in countries often openly hostile to the US.

Is that so? then give me a quote by Ahmadinijad, King Abdullah, any Iranian ayatollah, or Assad condemning the 9/11 attacks. .

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism ? Charles Kurzman

No, what you have shown yourself to be is a mental midget who is not capable of discussing a valid topic in a rational manner.

Your every claim here has been shown to be based on a false premise or the result of illogical and/or contradictory reasoning. Poster after poster after poster has shown this to you, but you are too 'limited' to grasp it. Instead, you stick your fingers in your ears and repeat your false claims over and over and over. You're getting nowhere this way, champ.

People get offended and think they are personally being attacked when it is just their flawed argument that is being attacked. Get mad at your argument not at the people poking holes in it

There is a difference between private citizens making such a plea than for our government to do it, or sanction it.

Why? The government is of the People, remember?

btw, a very basic question:

How many gay athletes should the President have put in his delegation in order to be at or below the maximum that you would deem acceptable?

We should send athletes, not gay-athletes, black-athletes, white-athletes, or any other kind of hyphenated athletes.

they should go and participate in their sport and try to win medals. Nothing more.

You didn't answer my question. You objected to the composition of the delegation. So tell us what the correct composition should have been. Tell us who was in that delegation that was unacceptable.

What gives us the right to force homosexuality on Russia? Who do we think we are that we can tell another large country that they must accept homosexuality as normal?

If the Russian people want to treat homosexuality as a perversion, what gives us the right to send a delegation of gays over to tell them they are wrong?

We cannot tell muslims that they are wrong, we cannot say Christian prayers at high school ball games, we cannot put a manger scene in front of a public building, we say nothing about the persecution of Christians in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

But we get all spun up about gaydom and think we can force Russia to change their polciies on gays.

WTF is going on? We have become a nation of hypocrites.

[MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION]

Nothing. There is nothing that gives us that right. We have sent them people who are criminals in that country.

You rant and rave that the US should convince the rest of the world to treat gays the way we treat them, but you are just fine with muslims being silent on an attack that killed 3000 innocent people.

Another false premise. Does everything you claim rest on a false premise? That's what ignorance will do to ya.

Almost all Muslim political and religious leaders condemned the attacks. The leaders vehemently denouncing the attacks included the leaders of Egypt (Hosni Mubarak), the Palestinian Authority (Yasser Arafat), Libya (Muammar Gaddafi), Syria (Bashar al-Assad), Iran (Mohamed Khatami) and Pakistan (Pervez Musharraf).[4][19] The sole exception was Iraq, when the then-president Saddam Hussein, said of the attacks that "the American cowboys are reaping the fruit of their crimes against humanity".[20] Saddam would later offer sympathy to the Americans killed in the attacks.[21]
Renowned Muslim scholar Yusuf al-Qaradawi denounced the attacks and the unprovoked killings of thousands of American civilians as a "heinous crime" and urged Muslims to donate blood to the victims. He did, however, criticize the United States' "biased policy towards Israel" and also called on Muslims to "concentrate on facing the occupying enemy directly", inside the Palestinian territories.[22] The alleged Hezbollah "spiritual mentor" and Lebanese Shia cleric Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah condemned the attacks.
Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of Hamas, harshly condemned and denounced the attacks and also stated that he was not interested in exporting such attacks to the United States, however he criticized the "unfair American position".[23]
Afghanistan's Taliban rulers condemned the attacks, but vehemently rejected suggestions that Osama bin Laden, who had been given asylum in Afghanistan, could be behind them.[23]
Huge crowds attended candlelit vigils in Iran, and 60,000 spectators observed a minute's silence at Tehran football stadium.[24][25]
The Sahrawi national liberation movement Polisario Front condemned the "criminal attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in the USA and, particularly, against defenceless innocent civilians".[26]

Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and yes, we were helping China against Japan before Pearl Harbor.

Forum List

Back