What happend to the list of newest posts

vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn-636310001079696725.jpg

That was located on the right side of the screen?
It's STILL there.

Not on my screen....I wonder why?
I don't really know WHY that would be. Has this happened before?

All Persuader seems to do is post Whining about something OPs in Announcements and Feedback :rolleyes-41: Perhaps he just wants attention or whatever.

Well....that is what the feedback forum is for. No one forces you to use it or read it?????

It's STILL there.

All Persuader seems to do is post Whining about something OPs in Announcements and Feedback :rolleyes-41: Perhaps he just wants attention or whatever.

Well....that is what the feedback forum is for. No one forces you to use it or read it?????

Anyhow....no one has given me a possible reason the new forum list has disappeared from my screen.

It's STILL there.

Yes but most of us if we have a problem would just PM a Mod as opposed to posting OPs in Announcements and Feedback every day.

It's STILL there.

Anyhow....no one has given me a possible reason the new forum list has disappeared from my screen.

Do a Screen Shot of what is on the right of the forum main page where the New Topics are for me but not for you, like I just did a Screen Shot to show I still have the New Topics, so do a Screen Shot so we can see what you have there.

It's STILL there.

Yes but most of us if we have a problem would just PM a Mod as opposed to posting OPs in Announcements and Feedback every day.

I do not like to pester the mods....this is setup so that some knowledgeable member may respond if he knows the answer....the mods have too much work already.

It's STILL there.

Do a Screen Shot of what is on the right of the forum main page where the New Topics are for me but not for you, like I just did a Screen Shot to show I still have the New Topics, so do a Screen Shot so we can see what you have there.

how is a 'screen shot' done?

It's STILL there.

I do not like to pester the mods....this is setup so that some knowledgeable member may respond if he knows the answer....the mods have too much work already.

The Mods are here to be PMd if anyone has a problem though.

It's STILL there.

I use Lightshot, it's a fast Download and then just follow the instructions:

If you get Opera Browser it comes with an in built Screen Shot.

It's STILL there.

I just send them dick pics,

It's STILL there.

I am not denying that...I am just saying I think it best to not bother them unless it is needed.

It's STILL there.

I use Lightshot, it's a fast Download and then just follow the instructions:

If you get Opera Browser it comes with an in built Screen Shot.

i have opera browser....but do not know how to activate that function.

Forum List

Back