What Happened the Last Time Republicans Had a Majority?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
They lost it...folks, history always repeat itself...vote democrat to be safe!!

War, torture, six million jobs lost, crashed economy, no environmental enforcement

The US was the laughing stock of the world when Republicans ran the country. Mocking us for our WMD threats of doom.

But, Obama getting the Republicans out of power did get him a Nobel Peace Prize

"What Happened the Last Time Republicans Had a Majority?"

Massive Federal budget deficit, larger, more intrusive government, and two failed, illegal wars with thousands of Americans killed.

They both control the senate and congress right now. Do you see any light at the end of the tunnel? Now they are planning to shutdown the government because of PP. What crap of lawmakers.
I don't know what is worse? These lunatics in Congress wanting to shutdown the government over Planned Parenthood funding, or the brain-dead lunatics that voted them into office?

The last time they had total control, they started two wars that cost us over $6 trillion tax payer dollars and we got absolutely nothing in return.

Massive Federal budget deficit, larger, more intrusive government, and two failed, illegal wars with thousands of Americans killed.

All of those things are happening under Obama, just replace "illegal wars with thousands of Americans killed" with illegal drone strikes with thousands of Christians killed for being Christians and thousands of blacks dead by black on black violence.

Neither one of the Bush wars were "illegal" either, you leftist schmuck. I set you straight on the legality of the Iraq war last week yet you still deny facts. I guess you think that Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for "war crimes too, eh, dumbass?

They lost it...folks, history always repeat itself...vote democrat to be safe!!

They both control the senate and congress right now. Do you see any light at the end of the tunnel? Now they are planning to shutdown the government because of PP. What crap of lawmakers.

The one true sure bet you have republicans, they always listen to their nut supporters...they're so convinced the entire country is "their" supporters and fucking with PP is somehow gonna resignate across the country....NOT!!
Fuckin with a gov. check is gonna cost these people big this next election, when will these nuts learn.

All of those things are happening under Obama, just replace "illegal wars with thousands of Americans killed" with illegal drone strikes with thousands of Christians killed for being Christians and thousands of blacks dead by black on black violence.

Neither one of the Bush wars were "illegal" either, you leftist schmuck. I set you straight on the legality of the Iraq war last week yet you still deny facts. I guess you think that Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for "war crimes too, eh, dumbass?

Buzz lightyear, didn't Andy throw your ass away on the last Toy Story movie?

The last time they had total control, they started two wars that cost us over $6 trillion tax payer dollars and we got absolutely nothing in return.

Because Obama fucked up the endgame BOTH times, you delusional dipshit.
Endgame. Now that is delusional. The Obama derangement crowd thinks leaving 10,000 American troops would have been something other than targets for ISIL. Somehow they think the 10,000 troops would not have needed a massive reinforcement of 100,000 troops and renewed participation in an endless Sunni-Shiite religious war that has been going on for hundreds of years.
With two years longer fighting in Iraq than it took to defeat Germany, Italy and Japan in WWII, Bush left just a few things that needed to be done and his "endgame" that he left to the next CiC would have resolved all the problems.

Endgame. Now that is delusional. The Obama derangement crowd thinks leaving 10,000 American troops would have been something other than targets for ISIL. Somehow they think the 10,000 troops would not have needed a massive reinforcement of 100,000 troops and renewed participation in an endless Sunni-Shiite religious war that has been going on for hundreds of years.
With two years longer fighting in Iraq than it took to defeat Germany, Italy and Japan in WWII, Bush left just a few things that needed to be done and his "endgame" that he left to the next CiC would have resolved all the problems.

Uh, a little history lesson for the fool....the US did not, I repeat did not win WWII by ourselves....it was a World War, not a US...we had help, you moronic simp...now with that being said, other than a few here and there countries, we're fighting this useless never ever gonna win war, pretty much by ourselves...a WAR THAT YOUR HERO THE IDIOT SAVANT STARTED...AND HE DIDN'T JUST LEAVE A FEW THINGS, HE LEFT A LOT AND FINALLY YOU MORONIC FUCK HEAD, OBAMA WITH HIS STUPID ASS CONTINUES TO BOW TO THE PRESSURE OF THE FUCKING WHITE RIGHT WING SHIT FOR BRAINS MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SUPPORT, YOU BAD BREATH NUT HEAD.

Uh, a little history lesson for the fool....the US did not, I repeat did not win WWII by ourselves....it was a World War, not a US...we had help, you moronic simp...now with that being said, other than a few here and there countries, we're fighting this useless never ever gonna win war, pretty much by ourselves...a WAR THAT YOUR HERO THE IDIOT SAVANT STARTED...AND HE DIDN'T JUST LEAVE A FEW THINGS, HE LEFT A LOT AND FINALLY YOU MORONIC FUCK HEAD, OBAMA WITH HIS STUPID ASS CONTINUES TO BOW TO THE PRESSURE OF THE FUCKING WHITE RIGHT WING SHIT FOR BRAINS MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SUPPORT, YOU BAD BREATH NUT HEAD.
Dude, I will go head to head with you anytime on WWII history. My post and contributions to WWII related topics are usually accompanied with academic links. I happen to have the opinion that part of the US winning WWII was lend lease and the air campaign. Without those two things both England and Russia would have been defeated. We manipulated and led the allied forces and that is what led to victory. My opinion, but shared by many.

You seem pretty quick to call names and make assumptions about people. I am one of the harshest anti Bush posters on this board. That you are assuming I am a fan of W and support him shows your ignorant readiness to attack people with nothing more than you arrogant uninformed imagination. That makes you an asshole. An asshole with very poor reading comprehension skills. Can't imagine who the "RIGHT WING MOTHERFUCKERS" you lie about me supporting are. Plus you use the term "NUT HEAD". A great silly name still used be little children today.

Buzz lightyear, didn't Andy throw your ass away on the last Toy Story movie?

Don't hates me jus cuz I is rite, big momma!

You have no concept of what things were like on the ground in Magic Carpet Land the day Obama slithered into the Whitehouse, you cock holder. Obama fucked up years of hard work, thereby pissing right into the faces of those American families whose children died in Iraq at the hands of those murderous sand monkeys.

Dude, I will go head to head with you anytime on WWII history. My post and contributions to WWII related topics are usually accompanied with academic links. I happen to have the opinion that part of the US winning WWII was lend lease and the air campaign. Without those two things both England and Russia would have been defeated. We manipulated and led the allied forces and that is what led to victory. My opinion, but shared by many.

You seem pretty quick to call names and make assumptions about people. I am one of the harshest anti Bush posters on this board. That you are assuming I am a fan of W and support him shows your ignorant readiness to attack people with nothing more than you arrogant uninformed imagination. That makes you an asshole. An asshole with very poor reading comprehension skills. Can't imagine who the "RIGHT WING MOTHERFUCKERS" you lie about me supporting are. Plus you use the term "NUT HEAD". A great silly name still used be little children today.

Britain defeated the German air force all on their own in 1940 during the Battle of Britain, resulting in Hitler cancelling the invasion of Britain and instead invading Russia in 1941.

Russia inflicted massive defeats on German armies all on their own on the Eastern front.

Did help from the US and Britain help Russia, yes, was it decisive, no.

People need to overcome this 'America saves the world every time' disease. America outright crushed Japan once we got going. And we certainly contributed in a major way to defeating Germany in Europe, but Britain and Russia were key players as well.

You have no concept of what things were like on the ground in Magic Carpet Land the day Obama slithered into the Whitehouse, you cock holder. Obama fucked up years of hard work, thereby pissing right into the faces of those American families whose children died in Iraq at the hands of those murderous sand monkeys.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up after the Wizard delivers you a gotdamn brain, scarecrow shit head

Forum List

Back