What happened to the daily killer cop threads?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've noticed a dramatic decline in this and similar BLM propaghanda since Obama left. I can only assume that Trump has made things better because if not the racially motivated left (half of this board & all the media) would surely not stop the fighting to protect their favorite goto class.
In fact Trump seemingly fix a lot of shit since all the left cries about now is Twitter and Russian conspiracies.

I've noticed a dramatic decline in this and similar BLM propaghanda since Obama left. I can only assume that Trump has made things better because if not the racially motivated left (half of this board & all the media) would surely not stop the fighting to protect their favorite goto class.
In fact Trump seemingly fix a lot of shit since all the left cries about now is Twitter and Russian conspiracies.
So you are saying that cops are no longer being killed because.......trump?

What ever happened to that cop who shot that woman in her pajamas?

Cons bitch about cops being killed, they bitch about cops not being killed. I don't think the key word here is cops, I think it is bitching.

BLM was fabricated by the liberal elite to capture votes. Their liberal following were just doing as they were told.

Not only did the liberal fabrication cost lives, property, economics, sense of decency, and led to a dumbing down of Americans, but it failed to capture the offices they sought. This is what the left has become.

Well there was that cop in Minnesota who shot The Australian lady .

Funny how when it came out the cop was Muslim, righties quickly through him under the bus .

Conservative rule # 128 . Hatred of Muslims trumps love of jackboots .

Last edited:
  • Banned

No idea. She was white & he was black so it didn't fit the media narrative requirement for daily round the clock coverage.

No idea. She was white & he was black so it didn't fit the media narrative requirement for daily round the clock coverage.

Still disproves your claim that cops shooting innocent people has stopped because of Trump
We still don't know why the fuck that cop shot a woman in her pajamas

Most cops are good at what they do, most shootings are justified

It still does not excuse cops shooting innocent citizens through poor judgment or training

• Banned

Still disproves your claim that cops shooting innocent people has stopped because of Trump

It still does not excuse cops shooting innocent citizens through poor judgment or training
Where did I say it stopped? Can you read?

Where did I say it stopped? Can you read?

Dramatic decline?

These cases pop up when they pop up. I have seen this type of thing my whole life with Abner Louima and Amadou Diallo

Bad cops are still bad cops. We should not be defending these guys. Publicity brings about changes, its the only way to get things fixed

Forum List

Back