🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happened to the invading hordes?

Aren’t there hundreds in Tijuana right now climbing the fence?

Nope

Yep,

You guys need to stop lying.

Migrants fill Tijuana shelters, more on way to US border

Wave of migrants overwhelms Tijuana

Read the fucking articles.

Stoooooooop fuuuuuuuuucking lyyyyyying.

Jesus man.

tijuana immigrants at DuckDuckGo

Just crazy how not a single one of your links mentioned hundreds in Tijuana right now climbing the fence. But they did show a nice picture of the fence with concertina wire at the top of it, and ain't nobody climbing over a roll of that.

So, you might take your own advise and Stoooooooop fuuuuuuuuucking lyyyyyying.

They showed it on the news. They were climbing the fence and taunting the border patrol.

Thousands of migrants are gathering in Tijuana. They are not all legitimate asylum seekers.

What are you arguing exactly?

Are you taking issues with my count?

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

You asked a question, I answered your question with the factual answer and you attacked me for my answer.

I am not arguing anything but the truth, which you seem to have an issue with.

Overblown hyperbole is not useful most of the time, this is one of them.

They are there because a different country other than our own let them be there.

Oh yeah, is that the fierce invading force that you were all getting hysterical about before the election?

Why are there any?

You asspipes claim there are none, then say it’s not that many.

They are not seeking asylum.

They should have done that at the US Embassy in Honduras or at the Mexican border.

Nope

Yep,

Jesus man.

Just crazy how not a single one of your links mentioned hundreds in Tijuana right now climbing the fence. But they did show a nice picture of the fence with concertina wire at the top of it, and ain't nobody climbing over a roll of that.

They showed it on the news. They were climbing the fence and taunting the border patrol.

Thousands of migrants are gathering in Tijuana. They are not all legitimate asylum seekers.

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

You asked a question, I answered your question with the factual answer and you attacked me for my answer.

They are there because a different country other than our own let them be there.

Jesus dude. You are like a chick.

Did the caravan disappear after the election?

logo.png

STUDY: NY Times, Wash. Post coverage of caravan plummets after midterms
News stories referencing the caravan drop by more than half post-elections, front-page ones by more than two-thirds

MATT GERTZ

In the weeks leading up to the 2018 midterm elections, The New York Times and The Washington Post filled their news pages with reporting about a caravan of migrants moving through Central America and Mexico toward the United States. The caravan was more than 1,000 miles from the U.S. border -- a journey of several weeks on foot -- and shrinking. But President Donald Trump, in a series of demagogic statements aimed at bolstering GOP chances in the elections, warned that the caravan constituted an “invasion” and a national emergency, and the Times and Post allowed him to set their news agendas.

After the election, Trump largely stopped talking about the caravan, and the coverage of the subject in those papers plunged.

In the eight days before the election, the Times and Post ran a total of 84 news stories in their print editions mentioning the caravan, putting 25 on the front page. In the eight days since, they ran 39 such stories, only eight of which ran on A1. That’s a decline of roughly 54 percent in news stories and 68 percent in front-page news stories.

Print-News-on-caravan-updated.png

STUDY: NY Times, Wash. Post coverage of caravan plummets after midterms

Trump is the king of FAKE NEWS.
This is what happens when YOU rely on FAKW NEWS as your source for current events....

Derp

That's what you do.

The fact that the news is not reporting as much about the caravan and that Trump has said nothing about it since the election?

The "news" lol

They quit reporting because they don't actually care.

And Trump did what needed to be done rather than just billowing about it like Obama did.

Oh yeah, is that the fierce invading force that you were all getting hysterical about before the election?

Why are there any?

They should have done that at the US Embassy in Honduras or at the Mexican border.
No, you claimed they were an "invading force". All I claimed is that they were poor peasants. Let them apply for asylum. (You are wrong that is not their aim) Either they will be allowed in or not. But I will be damned if I get hysterical about it.

Last edited:
`
Thousands...and they are tearing down the fence, hundreds of ISIS fighters are entering this country as we speak. Scores of pregnant women are heading straight to hospitals in the US to give birth. It is chaos.
`

Why are there any?

No, you claimed they were an "invading force". All I claimed were they were poor peasants. Let them apply for asylum. Either they will be allowed in or not. But I will be damned if I get hysterical about it.

I didn’t claim that.

I claimed a mobile mob who are illegal asylum seekers are on their way to the border and now they are beginning to arrive.

Theeeeeeeeyre heeeeeeeere.

Yep,

Jesus man.

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

You on the far right and those on the far left have an issue with facts and truth. Your whole life seems to be wrapped up in lies and hyperbole.

When you make a comment like "there are hundreds climbing the fence right now" you set yourself up to be knocked down and you have no credibility after that.

I realize that your savior in the White House makes a living out of doing this, but it just does not work as well for you.

I know this will be hard for you, but maybe just try sticking to the facts...see how that works out.

`
Thousands...and they are tearing down the fence, hundreds of ISIS fighters are entering this country as we speak. Scores of pregnant women are heading straight to hospitals in the US to give birth. It is chaos.
`

Eleventy bazillion at least, of not more.

There are at least 22million illegals in the USA right now.

`
`
The hysterical Trumper needs to settle down. Here is one now:

th

OP didn't research and now looks like a clown LOL

/thread

Yup. It helps if you research a subject before you embarrass yourself with your stupidity.

Guess the Op is just plain stupid.

Given the fact that the OP is not about people crossing the border, maybe you guys need to learn how to read.

Besides, there are no invading hordes.

Yep,

Jesus man.

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

You on the far right and those on the far left have an issue with facts and truth. Your whole life seems to be wrapped up in lies and hyperbole.

When you make a comment like "there are hundreds climbing the fence right now" you set yourself up to be knocked down and you have no credibility after that.

I realize that your savior in the White House makes a living out of doing this, but it just does not work as well for you.

I know this will be hard for you, but maybe just try sticking to the facts...see how that works out.

Stick to the facts.

There are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to enter the USA illegally with more to come.

They are not legitimate asylum seekers.

They should not be allowed to enter the USA.

Why are there any?

No, you claimed they were an "invading force". All I claimed were they were poor peasants. Let them apply for asylum. Either they will be allowed in or not. But I will be damned if I get hysterical about it.

I didn’t claim that.

I claimed a mobile mob who are illegal asylum seekers are on their way to the border and now they are beginning to arrive.

If they enter the country illegally, throw them out. I am fine with that. What's the problem here?

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

Stick to the facts.

There are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to enter the USA illegally with more to come.

Now you try it.

Why are there any?

I didn’t claim that.

If they enter the country illegally, throw them out. I am fine with that. What's the problem here?

They shouldn’t enter illegally in the first place,

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

Stick to the facts.

See, now that is a post I can agree with 100%.

Didn't that feel good! :11_2_1043:

Dozens, how about that?

Why are there any?

Stick to the facts.

See, now that is a post I can agree with 100%.

Didn't that feel good! :11_2_1043:

Alright, now that we have the tap dancing out of the way, what should be done.

They are not legal asylum seekers.

Forum List

Back