What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when deported?

Boy sure know what you are talking about..... When you don't see white people or other races doing those jobs now. They are open to all races now. Can you give me a proof that these other races are working now in these establishment now? Do you think whites or even blacks will take these jobs? Get real.
Americans are not doing the jobs because they are either working at higher paying job or siting on their asses collecting checks from Uncle Sam.
Once companies can't find cheap illegal labor, they will offer more for the jobs. Some of the employed folk may change jobs and a few of the ass sitters may take some too.
The next step would be to make the ass sitters uncomfortable enough on welfare that they might just take the rest of these new high paying jobs.
Please study supply and demand before you reply again.
I have studied all my post. It is you who better study before you reply. You keep posting that are not realistic. Read what you just posted then read it again to yourself if you really know what the hell you are talking about.
NO! I keep posting things that you disagree with. Your problem is that you listen to lies like "They do jobs that Americans won't do"
That is bullshit. The jobs need doing and people will pay what it takes to get people to do them.
I'm done with you for the evening. You're too ossified to hold an intelligent conversation.
No Ernie. I'm not listening to lies. I'm telling you the reality in life. It is you who is lying.
You keep posting YOU don't care because that's all you know. Purely irresponsible. I'm telling you the reality but you keep dreaming. So its good for you to go sleep instead keeptelling me YOU Don't care.
Maybe you are dreaming. Since when you see whites, blacks or Asian working on those field? Do you see other races doing all the dirty work? Hello there wake up. Why would Americans take these kind of jobs when they can get better jobs.
Hello there wake up.

You aren't even based in reality. You are just flinging your biased bullshit. Trying to convince others. Americans are sick of it, and there is nothing you can do to change that sentiment.
I am basing on reality. It is you who is a bullshit. You don't have any specific how to handle this problem. You don't understand the logistics. And you are listening to someone that is lying to American people. Does this person have any specific how to handle this problem? Except blanketly saying deport them all? Face the reality.
Are you crying because someone told you what is going to happen?

Boy sure know what you are talking about..... When you don't see white people or other races doing those jobs now. They are open to all races now. Can you give me a proof that these other races are working now in these establishment now? Do you think whites or even blacks will take these jobs? Get real.
Americans are not doing the jobs because they are either working at higher paying job or siting on their asses collecting checks from Uncle Sam.
Once companies can't find cheap illegal labor, they will offer more for the jobs. Some of the employed folk may change jobs and a few of the ass sitters may take some too.
The next step would be to make the ass sitters uncomfortable enough on welfare that they might just take the rest of these new high paying jobs.
I have studied all my post. It is you who better study before you reply. You keep posting that are not realistic. Read what you just posted then read it again to yourself if you really know what the hell you are talking about.
NO! I keep posting things that you disagree with. Your problem is that you listen to lies like "They do jobs that Americans won't do"
That is bullshit. The jobs need doing and people will pay what it takes to get people to do them.
I'm done with you for the evening. You're too ossified to hold an intelligent conversation.
No Ernie. I'm not listening to lies. I'm telling you the reality in life. It is you who is lying.
You keep posting YOU don't care because that's all you know. Purely irresponsible. I'm telling you the reality but you keep dreaming. So its good for you to go sleep instead keeptelling me YOU Don't care.
Maybe you are dreaming. Since when you see whites, blacks or Asian working on those field? Do you see other races doing all the dirty work? Hello there wake up. Why would Americans take these kind of jobs when they can get better jobs.
Hello there wake up.
I live in a heavy agricultural area, as a matter of fact, I have about 500 acres of peanuts on the east border of my property. Ain't no Mexicans working there, just good old boys that can drive a tractor or fix one. Farm jobs here pay pretty good. A combine operator will be making $500/day.
In case you didn't know, we have machines that pick peanuts and cotton since the cheap help left.
Now you are making stories as you go along. You are talking farms that used machineries. I am fully aware of that scenario. I have friends that own farming in southern ca. You don't have machines to pick these fruits but Mexicans. I also have a friend in central ca. They all used Mexicans nobody else and they don't used machineries. I also know others that have berries farming. They use machineries operated by a white guy or Asian. Try again.

Right on bro. Yes I saw your post in other thread but didn't even bother to read cause it's not the reality just like what you are posting now.
Do you expect these illegals just voluntary pack and go to the south? Good luck.
They left their country because they have nothing to begin with. Now you are talking 11 millions homeless and hopeless. I know you don't care.
What happened to their U.S. Citizen kids? Let say 1 yo to 18 years old living with illegal parents. Are they going to be deported? Or stay behind?
How do you eliminate 11 millions? Place marines on the street checking IDs all people. I mean ALL people. Raid houses, malls, schools, airports, churches, groceries all street corners etc. All of these has to go through legal process. I'm just being realistic.
Actually what you are proposing is similar to what the NAZI did to the Jews in WW2 rounding them up. BTW how did you come up 1,000? Deporting 1,000 will make you self deport?
Yes, I do expect many to go home on their own. Those with some property can liquidate and probably do pretty well back home.
The kids? Yup they can stay with friends or relatives or go with their parents. I really don't care as long as it doesn't cost taxpayers a dime.
Check ID's? No. Unnecessary. IDs will be checked when they apply for services, jobs, register their kids in school, apply for a library card, try to rent a house or get arrested. I'd go for a bounty payment for documented evidence of illegal status.
Again a Lib falling for Godwin's... Pitiful! No! NOTHING like Nazis rounding up Jews. The Jews were not criminals. They were not illegal immigrants. I don't advocate putting Mexicans or any other illegal ion a forced labor camp or an oven.
The 1,000 number??? No special reason other than it would get a lot of press. Most every illegal would know someone that knew someone that new someone that had been deported.
Why should refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding be prosecuted and illegal immigration not? Who the hell are you to decide what crimes are punished and which are rewarded?
No. You are very wrong all the way. Do you really expect these people will voluntarily deport themselves when there's nothing for them to live with?
Liquidate property. What property? Most of these people don't own homes. Where do you see an illegals that own property?
KIDS. I know you don't care. 1. Leave the kids here with relatives or friends. Let say you have 2 kids and your spouse. Overnight I gave you 3 kids to take care, day care, food, clothing and schooling. Is that acceptable to you? You will seek help from the govt. Or you can put them all FEMA Camp and we tax payers feed and take care of them. Which we never have to feed or care for them to begin with.
2. Deport the U.S. Citizen kids by the millions let say 20 or maybe more with the illegal parents. These kids with no food, no jobs, no home, no land. What do you think they will become. Criminals. When they are old they come back to US on their own. By the millions turned criminals.
ID. Not necessary?? You are deporting them now, how would you know which people are illegals without ID? You said check id when they apply for job, school or rent? How about other races all races? Boy sure you don't know what you are talking about. You are already eliminating them do you expect them to look for a job or go to school?
The NAZI rounded the Jews that's exactly what you are proposing to eliminate illegals. What's the difference?
What the hell is baking a cake for gay wedding got to do with eliminating illegals?
I'm not creating a law I'm just being realistic. It is you who are dictating a law Who the hell are you? You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You are wrong all the way. I feel sorry for you.
THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. They do not belong here Their kids are born here under illegal circumstances. They are not my problem. I'd rather not pay higher taxes because you think they should be. Got it?
No. You don't get it. These kids are us citizens it is the law of the land. Now who the hell are you creating a law? I know you don't care cause that's all you know. And you better care because either direction you go tax payers will carry all these burden. I'm telling you the reality and you keep giving me your anecdotal opinion. And are you crying? Because all what you are telling me is just inhumane and irresponsible.

The kids can stay, the illegal parents must go, if that is the way they wanna play us.
And who will take care these kids? You. Tax payers. What a brilliant idea. If that how you want to handle this bullshiter. Go ahead.

What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when evicted?

What happens? It crashes the fucking economy by killing the property values of everyone else, not to mention the lost taxes and labor we have no way to equalize...

The Conservative Case Against Enforcing Immigration Law
How Much Would It Cost to Deport 11 Million People?
bwhahahahah clowns are kinda funny at times,but mostly just freaking creepy.
We should be laughing at you but we are not. Cause you do not understand this whole bullshit. The estimate is from $200 to $400 billions. Google.

Where in this country an illegal own a house or property? None. They name their property or properties to a relatives or their own oldest sibling that are also U.S. Citizen. So there's nothing to confiscate except maybe cars that they can just drive across the border.
Confiscation is the least to worry. There far more unimaginable gargantuan mess if we deport 11 millions illegals.
As I've said several times on this thread and hundreds of times on others: There is no need to deport 12 million people. All you need do is deport 1,000 with any "hearing" necessary held immediately with deportations occurring within 24 hours. There will be no time to sign over property, empty their bank accounts or drive their vehicles anywhere, They will simply leave the US and resurface 500 miles south of the border. (for the 90% that are Mexican)
The thing that needs to be done then is to publicize these deportations and let the remaining 11,999,000 pack up and leave on their own after loading up, selling or transferring property.
Monitor the flow and if and when it slows, grab up another 1,000, rinse and repeat.
Right on bro. Yes I saw your post in other thread but didn't even bother to read cause it's not the reality just like what you are posting now.
Do you expect these illegals just voluntary pack and go to the south? Good luck.
They left their country because they have nothing to begin with. Now you are talking 11 millions homeless and hopeless. I know you don't care.
What happened to their U.S. Citizen kids? Let say 1 yo to 18 years old living with illegal parents. Are they going to be deported? Or stay behind?
How do you eliminate 11 millions? Place marines on the street checking IDs all people. I mean ALL people. Raid houses, malls, schools, airports, churches, groceries all street corners etc. All of these has to go through legal process. I'm just being realistic.
Actually what you are proposing is similar to what the NAZI did to the Jews in WW2 rounding them up. BTW how did you come up 1,000? Deporting 1,000 will make you self deport?

Massive straw man argument! There we have it folks, it is similar to the Nazis rounding up the jews. Because we are suggesting to have illegals leave through the chimney? What a foolish statement.
And how would you suggest deporting 11 millions? Can you tell me how? I'm just being realistic.

Well for one thing, by not having areas that protect these law breakers. Why is it that Americans have to follow laws, but our government can flaunt those laws. And the illegals themselves don't have to. And guess who pays the price, and foots the bill?

I love when people try to tell an American that it isn't possible to deport them. Last I checked their home isn't Saturn, it's just over the southern border. And I don't care if they aren't from Mexico, they let them pass through to invade us. So it is their problem not ours!
Where in my post that you cannot deport illegals? When you get real and know what you are talking about. Then I will let you know you can talk to me. Okay. For right now stop wasting bandwidth.

Hello there wake up.
I live in a heavy agricultural area, as a matter of fact, I have about 500 acres of peanuts on the east border of my property. Ain't no Mexicans working there, just good old boys that can drive a tractor or fix one. Farm jobs here pay pretty good. A combine operator will be making $500/day.
In case you didn't know, we have machines that pick peanuts and cotton since the cheap help left.
Now you are making stories as you go along. You are talking farms that used machineries. I am fully aware of that scenario. I have friends that own farming in southern ca. You don't have machines to pick these fruits but Mexicans. I also have a friend in central ca. They all used Mexicans nobody else and they don't used machineries. I also know others that have berries farming. They use machineries operated by a white guy or Asian. Try again.
I just told you the facts. People use Mexicans to pick fruits because they are cheaper than developing and building machines to replace them,
Remove the cheap labor and the machines will be built, just like any other industry. In the mean time, Americans will be paid to pick fruit if enough temporary visas for pickers can't be procured.

You're dreaming guy. A bit more sober and coherent than last night, but well on your way to another stupor.

Yes, I do expect many to go home on their own. Those with some property can liquidate and probably do pretty well back home.
The kids? Yup they can stay with friends or relatives or go with their parents. I really don't care as long as it doesn't cost taxpayers a dime.
Check ID's? No. Unnecessary. IDs will be checked when they apply for services, jobs, register their kids in school, apply for a library card, try to rent a house or get arrested. I'd go for a bounty payment for documented evidence of illegal status.
Again a Lib falling for Godwin's... Pitiful! No! NOTHING like Nazis rounding up Jews. The Jews were not criminals. They were not illegal immigrants. I don't advocate putting Mexicans or any other illegal ion a forced labor camp or an oven.
The 1,000 number??? No special reason other than it would get a lot of press. Most every illegal would know someone that knew someone that new someone that had been deported.
Why should refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding be prosecuted and illegal immigration not? Who the hell are you to decide what crimes are punished and which are rewarded?
No. You are very wrong all the way. Do you really expect these people will voluntarily deport themselves when there's nothing for them to live with?
Liquidate property. What property? Most of these people don't own homes. Where do you see an illegals that own property?
KIDS. I know you don't care. 1. Leave the kids here with relatives or friends. Let say you have 2 kids and your spouse. Overnight I gave you 3 kids to take care, day care, food, clothing and schooling. Is that acceptable to you? You will seek help from the govt. Or you can put them all FEMA Camp and we tax payers feed and take care of them. Which we never have to feed or care for them to begin with.
2. Deport the U.S. Citizen kids by the millions let say 20 or maybe more with the illegal parents. These kids with no food, no jobs, no home, no land. What do you think they will become. Criminals. When they are old they come back to US on their own. By the millions turned criminals.
ID. Not necessary?? You are deporting them now, how would you know which people are illegals without ID? You said check id when they apply for job, school or rent? How about other races all races? Boy sure you don't know what you are talking about. You are already eliminating them do you expect them to look for a job or go to school?
The NAZI rounded the Jews that's exactly what you are proposing to eliminate illegals. What's the difference?
What the hell is baking a cake for gay wedding got to do with eliminating illegals?
I'm not creating a law I'm just being realistic. It is you who are dictating a law Who the hell are you? You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You are wrong all the way. I feel sorry for you.
THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. They do not belong here Their kids are born here under illegal circumstances. They are not my problem. I'd rather not pay higher taxes because you think they should be. Got it?
No. You don't get it. These kids are us citizens it is the law of the land. Now who the hell are you creating a law? I know you don't care cause that's all you know. And you better care because either direction you go tax payers will carry all these burden. I'm telling you the reality and you keep giving me your anecdotal opinion. And are you crying? Because all what you are telling me is just inhumane and irresponsible.

The kids can stay, the illegal parents must go, if that is the way they wanna play us.
And who will take care these kids? You. Tax payers. What a brilliant idea. If that how you want to handle this bullshiter. Go ahead.
We'll likely have to take care of some, but I bet most will leave with their parents.

What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when evicted?

What happens? It crashes the fucking economy by killing the property values of everyone else, not to mention the lost taxes and labor we have no way to equalize...

The Conservative Case Against Enforcing Immigration Law
How Much Would It Cost to Deport 11 Million People?
bwhahahahah clowns are kinda funny at times,but mostly just freaking creepy.
We should be laughing at you but we are not. Cause you do not understand this whole bullshit. The estimate is from $200 to $400 billions. Google.
I've repeatedly explained how it can be done for a few millions. No, We won't get rid of all of them, but the ones remaining will forever looking over their shoulders.

As I've said several times on this thread and hundreds of times on others: There is no need to deport 12 million people. All you need do is deport 1,000 with any "hearing" necessary held immediately with deportations occurring within 24 hours. There will be no time to sign over property, empty their bank accounts or drive their vehicles anywhere, They will simply leave the US and resurface 500 miles south of the border. (for the 90% that are Mexican)
The thing that needs to be done then is to publicize these deportations and let the remaining 11,999,000 pack up and leave on their own after loading up, selling or transferring property.
Monitor the flow and if and when it slows, grab up another 1,000, rinse and repeat.

Massive straw man argument! There we have it folks, it is similar to the Nazis rounding up the jews. Because we are suggesting to have illegals leave through the chimney? What a foolish statement.
And how would you suggest deporting 11 millions? Can you tell me how? I'm just being realistic.

Well for one thing, by not having areas that protect these law breakers. Why is it that Americans have to follow laws, but our government can flaunt those laws. And the illegals themselves don't have to. And guess who pays the price, and foots the bill?

I love when people try to tell an American that it isn't possible to deport them. Last I checked their home isn't Saturn, it's just over the southern border. And I don't care if they aren't from Mexico, they let them pass through to invade us. So it is their problem not ours!
Where in my post that you cannot deport illegals? When you get real and know what you are talking about. Then I will let you know you can talk to me. Okay. For right now stop wasting bandwidth.

You aren't gonna tell me shit! And do some editing, or sleep it off, jeez man.

We take care of them anyways, and we have 2 less illegals parasites to take care of. Too many are using us. We are obligated to take care of the world, because we did things right?

We'll likely have to take care of some, but I bet most will leave with their parents.
You will lose and the machines won't be built and Americans won't do the work unless their are paid better than the Mexicans.

One of the most lame excuses for doing nothing is that we can't do everything. Such excuses have been repeated endlessly, even by some conservatives, when it comes to illegal immigration.

We can't deport millions of illegal immigrants already living in the country, some say, so the wise thing is to just learn to live with them, according to the supposedly sophisticated crowd.

This completely sidesteps the plain, obvious and galling fact that we are not deporting those illegal immigrants who are arrested by the police for violating other laws -- and are then turned loose back into American society. In so-called "sanctuary cities" across the country, local police are under orders not to report illegal immigrants to the federal authorities.

Nobody has a right to obstruct justice when it comes to federal laws -- not even the President of the United States, as Richard Nixon discovered when he had to resign after Democrats threatened him with impeachment and Republican Senators told him that they would not defend him.

Today, any mayor of any city of any size across the country can publicly announce that he is going to obstruct federal laws against illegal immigrants -- and then bask in a glow of self-satisfaction and the prospect of winning votes.

Even people who are gung-ho to punish employers who do not take on the role of immigration police, for which they have neither training nor authority, are often ready to overlook elected officials who do have both the duty and the authority to uphold the laws, but openly refuse to do so.

Thomas Sowell - Immigration Excuses

You will lose and the machines won't be built and Americans won't do the work unless their are paid better than the Mexicans.

Scare tactics don't work anymore, you are full of shit. The rush is on, we want America back.

Scare tactics don't work anymore, you are full of shit. The rush is on, we want America back.

So do my people.

hqdefault.jpg

America is a liberal nation, founded for liberals. Fire away...

So do my people.

Good! The rush is on, get rid of the law breakers we will all have our country back. More jobs for citizens!

America is a liberal nation, founded for liberals. Fire away...

If that is the case, the meaning isn't the same as it was back than. You spineless douchebags couldn't found anything but a fkn gay bar.

You enthusiastically support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another, so please, spare us your phony outrage at being called out on it.

Oh, so you're a retarded NaziCon. No further explanation required.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.
he is a nazi with a liberal stripe running down his back....i think they are called nazilibs....

How original! You know very little about Native Peoples, IMMIGRENT!
you have no idea what i am talking about do you?....try posting here more and learn about the people here and you may actually have a clue...

Forum List

Back