• You go to Purgatory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You become one with a universal life force

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
... or after you die?

What do you think or believe will if you don't know for sure?

Depends on your faith.

Believers in Christ and those who have been saved go to heaven.

Non believers of the bible and Christ - those who have not been saved ; go to hell.

I was baptized about the year 1979 or 1980. I still have the bible that was given to me by my preacher ; when I graduated from High School.

Weeks before I reported to Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri. Which seems like only weeks ago :)

Shadow 355
You think God will send me to the same Hell as he sent Ghandi and Hitler simply because I didn't believe in a book of fairytales? That would be an unjust God.
It's not a book of fairy tales. It is the word of God. You reject it through ignorance, or the simple fact that your pride will not allow you to admit that there is a God, because that means you are not in control of your own life. In other words, you want to be your own god. Let me know how that works out for you.
My pride has nothing to do with it. I'm very humble. I'm less than a speck on this planet which is a speck in this solar system which is a speck in this galaxy which in turn is less than a speck in this Universe. And I believe in multi-universes as being possible. So in just a great expanse lots of things is possible. But I highly doubt someone capable of creating it all would have written a book for such a speck of a speck... like me to read.

Just because you wish something was true, and I wish it was too, doesn't make it true.

... or after you die?

Depends on your faith.

Non believers of the bible and Christ - those who have not been saved ; go to hell.

I was baptized about the year 1979 or 1980. I still have the bible that was given to me by my preacher ; when I graduated from High School.

Weeks before I reported to Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri. Which seems like only weeks ago :)

Shadow 355
You think God will send me to the same Hell as he sent Ghandi and Hitler simply because I didn't believe in a book of fairytales? That would be an unjust God.
It's not a book of fairy tales. It is the word of God. You reject it through ignorance, or the simple fact that your pride will not allow you to admit that there is a God, because that means you are not in control of your own life. In other words, you want to be your own god. Let me know how that works out for you.
My pride has nothing to do with it. I'm very humble. I'm less than a speck on this planet which is a speck in this solar system which is a speck in this galaxy which in turn is less than a speck in this Universe. And I believe in multi-universes as being possible. So in just a great expanse lots of things is possible. But I highly doubt someone capable of creating it all would have written a book for such a speck of a speck... like me to read.

Just because you wish something was true, and I wish it was too, doesn't make it true.
Then it must be ignorance speaking. The evidence for God is overwhelming. You simply need to open your eyes.

... or after you die?

Depends on your faith.

Shadow 355

Then it must be ignorance speaking. The evidence for God is overwhelming. You simply need to open your eyes.
What evidence?

Depends on your faith.

Shadow 355

What evidence?

Documentation - The Bible.

History written !

Shadow 355

Depends on your faith.

Shadow 355

What evidence?
Somehow, I just knew you would say that. I'm certain that others have presented such evidence to you. So, why are you asking for evidence? Try this. Do you have any idea just how complex even the simplest cell is? Scientists have no clue how random chance could account for their existence. First, you require DNA. This DNA sequence requires thousands of base pairs in order to do what is required of it. It contains instructions for creating all of the cellular components needed to keep the cell functioning. Many of those components have specialized tasks that are dependent on other components, which are in turn dependent on other components. None of these components should exist, since by themselves they serve no function. All of them must be in place and functioning at the same time in order for life to exist. If scientists could explain how this is possible without Divine intervention, it would be the biggest discovery of all time. But they haven't. And they never will. In the beginning, God created...

Depends on your faith.

Shadow 355

What evidence?
Somehow, I just knew you would say that. I'm certain that others have presented such evidence to you. So, why are you asking for evidence? Try this. Do you have any idea just how complex even the simplest cell is? Scientists have no clue how random chance could account for their existence. First, you require DNA. This DNA sequence requires thousands of base pairs in order to do what is required of it. It contains instructions for creating all of the cellular components needed to keep the cell functioning. Many of those components have specialized tasks that are dependent on other components, which are in turn dependent on other components. None of these components should exist, since by themselves they serve no function. All of them must be in place and functioning at the same time in order for life to exist. If scientists could explain how this is possible without Divine intervention, it would be the biggest discovery of all time. But they haven't. And they never will. In the beginning, God created...

What evidence?

History written !

Shadow 355
A book of fiction is your proof.
Prove the bible isn't fiction.

What evidence?
You have no concept of how big a Universe is do you.

What evidence?
Better than you, most likely. Here's the thing. The impossible is still impossible, no matter how much space and time you give it.

What evidence?

History written !

Shadow 355

Additionally, much research backs up the Bible.
But people don't want to read THAT.
If you want reference books that back up the Bible - let me know..... (not you Shadow....)

What evidence?

... not one does, it's endless... the human brain can not grasp the concept of infinity or timelessness

... or after you die?

Doesn't matter to me once I am no longer breathing

if you are still aware and conscious you might care. you might be in for a big surprise....
Aware? Conscious? Without breath there is no life for any of us who have been born and are living.

I don't really care happens to my body after I pass away. No care at all.

... or after you die?

Doesn't matter to me once I am no longer breathing

if you are still aware and conscious you might care. you might be in for a big surprise....
Aware? Conscious? Without breath there is no life for any of us who have been born and are living.

I don't really care happens to my body after I pass away. No care at all.

well you might care if something DOES happen and it's very unpleasant.... and there I nothing you can do about it..... or do you profess to have all the answers...?

Forum List

Back