🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when Biden is sworn in as POTUS next year?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

Curious to what y'all think may happen or hope happens. Obviously, nobody in their right mind would want Biden especially under the circumstance he currently suffers (dementia). Whomever his VP would take his place rather soon, I suspect. But that is neither here nor there, who that VP will be. My curiosity is...what will the USA do IF he "wins"? Anything? Nothing? Do as we are told? Complain? Or something worse?

Lower the U.S. Flag and raise the Red China Flag and just surrender...

Alright, the fact is if Biden win it mean the House stays Democrat and Senate turn Blue and Biden will most likely step aside and Senator Amy will become President...

Alright, the fact is if Biden win it mean the House stays Democrat and Senate turn Blue and Biden will most likely step aside and Senator Amy will become President...
So...we lay down and let it happen then? Be good, mind manners, accept defeat and be ruled by a man that is just a puppet while someone else(s) hold his strings? Sigh. I'm too old to fight but it scares the hell out of me that this WILL happen. Biden will be potus and it won't be a fair win, either.

dont you mean what happens when his VP pick is sworn in...that person will be president behind the so called president...
Yes. That too. But it will not be just a VP. Many many hands will be involved in holding the puppet strings. Many other puppets too.
I hope I'm dead before I see us all become something the founding fathers fought so hard to protect.

Huge sigh of THANK You America!

tumblr_napya59wiN1rstx0po2_500.gif

due to his past corruptions the worst being his connections to the chinese government he would be eligible for impeachment on day one,,,

So...we lay down and let it happen then? Be good, mind manners, accept defeat and be ruled by a man that is just a puppet while someone else(s) hold his strings? Sigh. I'm too old to fight but it scares the hell out of me that this WILL happen. Biden will be potus and it won't be a fair win, either.

If Trump loses then it is because Trump could not retain key States like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

I am not sure Trump will lose because Biden is weak and may not even make it to November which mean the Democrats will have to draft someone and knowing the Democrats they will mess it up and take someone like Kamala Harris...

IF Sleepy Creepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Senile Old Joe DOES somehow win the election, he won't even know WHERE he is, let alone WHICH office he's president of. I truly don't see him even making it to November. This is why the Dim Dems appear to have Cuomo waiting in the wings to take over. And do NOT count the Hildebeast out, I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from the monstrosity concerning the election coming up.

These sound of conservatives' heads exploding simultaneously.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
He-he, Dream On, Dummy, Dream On! I'll bet you really ARE as dumb as you look......

dont you mean what happens when his VP pick is sworn in...that person will be president behind the so called president...
Yes. That too. But it will not be just a VP. Many many hands will be involved in holding the puppet strings. Many other puppets too.
I hope I'm dead before I see us all become something the founding fathers fought so hard to protect.

You're so dumb and funny. Reread your post. I don't think it said what you wanted it to say.

He-he, Dream On, Dummy, Dream On! I'll bet you really ARE as dumb as you look......
LOL

The best part is: no matter how dumb I might be, I'm still way smarter than you.

And yes, I fully expect there will be conservatives poppin' aneurysms that night.

Forum List

Back