🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when HAL takes over the government?

Most republicans still believe the world is only 6,000 years old, and that science is an evil demon out to destroy their religion.

Still repeating nonsense,you haven't a clue what most republicans think,not one clue.
I saw on the science channel the other night, that it took 150 years for information to double since the first steam engine was invented. And now information doubles every two years. And by 2020 information will double every 72 hours.

Most humans can't handle the information we have already. Most republicans still believe the world is only 6,000 years old, and that science is an evil demon out to destroy their religion.

Well it could happen. Science is predicting that computers may take over the world. If artificial intelligence takes over the government at least there won't be gridlock. But computers may destroy humanity for the sake of the world. Computers don't have to worry about protecting the food supply, or water supply. And they don't breathe the air. So they just have to protect the electrical grid, unless they figure out how to collect solar energy to survive.

Imagine being ruled by artificial intelligence. Could it be any worse than being governed by morons?

I think it is time to change the foil in your hat...
Republicans are trying to get everyone to believe in talking snakes and the world is 6,000 years old, and you're worried about tinfoil hats.

Ease up on the drugs bud..... you're frying what's left of a brainstem.

Most republicans still believe the world is only 6,000 years old, and that science is an evil demon out to destroy their religion.

Still repeating nonsense,you haven't a clue what most republicans think,not one clue.
I saw on the science channel the other night, that it took 150 years for information to double since the first steam engine was invented. And now information doubles every two years. And by 2020 information will double every 72 hours.

Most humans can't handle the information we have already. Most republicans still believe the world is only 6,000 years old, and that science is an evil demon out to destroy their religion.

Well it could happen. Science is predicting that computers may take over the world. If artificial intelligence takes over the government at least there won't be gridlock. But computers may destroy humanity for the sake of the world. Computers don't have to worry about protecting the food supply, or water supply. And they don't breathe the air. So they just have to protect the electrical grid, unless they figure out how to collect solar energy to survive.

Imagine being ruled by artificial intelligence. Could it be any worse than being governed by morons?

I think it is time to change the foil in your hat...
Republicans are trying to get everyone to believe in talking snakes and the world is 6,000 years old, and you're worried about tinfoil hats.

Ease up on the drugs bud..... you're frying what's left of a brainstem.
You are as wrong about my drug use as cons are about Christianity. Like evangelical cons demonizing those that don't believe their dogma, you do the same.

Prove it. As to the part about being governed by morons? It would be nice to see Democrats gone from power...
Won't make any difference if the dems are gone, as long as the con morons are still there.

The dems are the morons I was referring to...

Prove it. As to the part about being governed by morons? It would be nice to see Democrats gone from power...
Won't make any difference if the dems are gone, as long as the con morons are still there.

The dems are the morons I was referring to...
Well duh....but you like con morons, what a surprise.

Forum List

Back