What happens when the GOP base finds out Trump is lying about bringing back jobs?

What happens when the Dem base finds out that Hillary did in fact transmit classified material over a nonsecure network? Oh, that's right Trump lies....................... GRAH must deflect from Hillary's lies

How exactly does automation refute the fact that jobs have fled overseas?

This must be liberal regressive logic...
Uh duh! Because those jobs are now automated. That means they won't be coming back. Wasn't that obvious?

Exactly where does it say the jobs that fled to low wage countries are all automated? And exactly how are those factories still not going to bring jobs, even if that was the case?

It is the famous liberal regressive (non)logic indeed...
Good question. I'm surprised you didn't do a Google search to find out what's going on. Here, let me do it for you since you clearly don't know how to use Google:

Google
jobs that left us now automated

Not only are there robots, but there have been great strides in 3d printers now that they also use everything from metals to organics. It might benefit you to go learn something. They say Trump's followers are mostly uneducated. Don't prove that to be true.

I think it would be far more effective for you to google an IQ test. Most likely you will be receiving spectacularly special results.

Damn these people are retards. No the jobs aren't automated. And no, no one is saying that the exactly same jobs are going to come back. It's a metaphor, if you don't understand it, you simply lack the intelligence to have a discussion with.

What is being said is this: by lowering taxes and general level of regressive parasitism, USA will become much more attractive business location. That's a fact...
You can't lower the taxes that much. That is the GOP's failed policy that fails again and again.
To Republicans, they think that lowering taxes is the "quick fix" for the uneducated and untalented, which would be Republicans. Even funnier, they always like to say, "But America has the highest corporate tax" even though we ALL know the effective tax isn't high at all.

It's competition and innovation. Two words the GOP can't seem to figure out what they mean. What they know is "cut taxes" and "deregulate". Because if someone eats poison, the market will take care if it. You don't really need cars built with safety regulations or roads with speed limits. Deregulate.
Fools. The lot of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm just wondering when someone is going to remind Trump that he'll have to divest himself of connections with his companies, ala Dick Cheney. He's not going to enjoy the pay cut. Of course, one also has to wonder if anyone will have the testicular fortitude to suggest Hillary cut ties with her "foundation". They didn't bother while she was Sec State, so why would they now?

Uh duh! Because those jobs are now automated. That means they won't be coming back. Wasn't that obvious?

Exactly where does it say the jobs that fled to low wage countries are all automated? And exactly how are those factories still not going to bring jobs, even if that was the case?

Good question. I'm surprised you didn't do a Google search to find out what's going on. Here, let me do it for you since you clearly don't know how to use Google:

Google

Not only are there robots, but there have been great strides in 3d printers now that they also use everything from metals to organics. It might benefit you to go learn something. They say Trump's followers are mostly uneducated. Don't prove that to be true.

I think it would be far more effective for you to google an IQ test. Most likely you will be receiving spectacularly special results.

Damn these people are retards. No the jobs aren't automated. And no, no one is saying that the exactly same jobs are going to come back. It's a metaphor, if you don't understand it, you simply lack the intelligence to have a discussion with.

What is being said is this: by lowering taxes and general level of regressive parasitism, USA will become much more attractive business location. That's a fact...
You can't lower the taxes that much. That is the GOP's failed policy that fails again and again.
To Republicans, they think that lowering taxes is the "quick fix" for the uneducated and untalented, which would be Republicans. Even funnier, they always like to say, "But America has the highest corporate tax" even though we ALL know the effective tax isn't high at all.

It's competition and innovation. Two words the GOP can't seem to figure out what they mean. What they know is "cut taxes" and "deregulate". Because if someone eats poison, the market will take care if it. You don't really need cars built with safety regulations or roads with speed limits. Deregulate.
Fools. The lot of them.

You can lower the taxes a lot. Government takes about 40 % every dollar you earn. That is almost half... Corporate taxes are insanely high in USA.

Regulations costs absolutely humongous amounts too, glad you noticed.

The market seems to be handling the regluation absolutely fine, even better actually, in more free market countries. For example in Singapore, people actually save for their retirement. Can you imagine, they don't enslave their kids to pay for the retirement benefits? Unthinkable to a regressive.

Just looking at the regulatory code... and yup sure enough it defines Greek bonds as risk free. Yeh this is the sort of regulation we need.

It indeed is cooperation and innovation... not regressive coercion. And yes, the market will prevent someone eating poison (market regulation), and take care of it in the case someone does. Not that this is in any way signficant portion of the government budget. By far most of it goes to enrich parasites such as yourself.

Last edited:
The fact that trump thinks America is not great speaks volumes about him. Nothing else.

Google

Fools. The lot of them.

You can lower the taxes a lot. Government takes about 40 % every dollar you earn. That is almost half... Corporate taxes are insanely high in USA.

The market seems to be handling the regluation absolutely fine, even better actually, in more free market countries. For example in Singapore, people actually save for their retirement. Can you imagine, they don't enslave their kids to pay for the retirement benefits? Unthinkable to a regressive.

Just looking at the regulatory code... and yup sure enough it defines Greek bonds as risk free. Yeh this is the sort of regulation we need.

It indeed is cooperation and innovation... not regressive coercion. And yes, the market will prevent someone eating poison (market regulation), and take care of it in the case someone does. Not that this is in any way signficant portion of the government budget. By far most of it goes to enrich parasites such as yourself.

You might want to see a mental health professional about that multiple personality disorder you seem to be struggling with.

"The market seems to be handling the regluation absolutely fine"

"Just looking at the regulatory code... and yup sure enough it defines Greek bonds as risk free"

Google

Fools. The lot of them.

Prove your numbers.

Google

Fools. The lot of them.

Prove your numbers.
Taxes:
usgr_chart3p21.png

Doesn't include all taxes.

Regulation:
New study finds federal regulation costs over $2 trillion per year and disproportionately affects small businesses | Regulatory Studies Center | The George Washington University
The growth of federal regulations over the past six decades has cut U.S. economic growth by an average of 2 percentage points per year, according to a new study in the Journal of Economic Growth. As a result, the average American household receives about $277,000 less annually than it would have gotten in the absence of six decades of accumulated regulations—a median household income of $330,000 instead of the $53,000 we get now.

(Now that study is really overestimating it, but the point still stands).
Report: Cost of Federal Regulation Reached $1.88 Trillion in 2014

Last edited:

Fools. The lot of them.

Prove your numbers.
Taxes:
usgr_chart3p21.png

Regulation:
New study finds federal regulation costs over $2 trillion per year and disproportionately affects small businesses | Regulatory Studies Center | The George Washington University
The growth of federal regulations over the past six decades has cut U.S. economic growth by an average of 2 percentage points per year, according to a new study in the Journal of Economic Growth. As a result, the average American household receives about $277,000 less annually than it would have gotten in the absence of six decades of accumulated regulations—a median household income of $330,000 instead of the $53,000 we get now.

OK, you posted something about small business. You posted something about GDP. You posted some nonsense about everyone making $330,000 a year. Imagine that minimum wage.
But nothing about everyone paying 40% in taxes.
I think you need to try again.

Fools. The lot of them.

Prove your numbers.
Taxes:
usgr_chart3p21.png

Regulation:

OK, you posted something about small business. You posted something about GDP. You posted some nonsense about everyone making $330,000 a year. Imagine that minimum wage.

Do you understand what "revenue" means?

And this is why, it is said that regressives can't understand even the most basic of economics!

Just to make it so clear even an idiot could understand. In 1900, average American paid 7% in taxes, now the same number is about 40% of income.

Last edited:
Fools. The lot of them.

Prove your numbers.
Taxes:
usgr_chart3p21.png

Regulation:

And this is why, it is said that regressives can't understand even the most basic of economics!
There is a different between the government receiving 40% of it's revenue from taxes and people paying 40% in taxes. Try to figure out the difference.

Prove your numbers.
Taxes:
usgr_chart3p21.png

Regulation:

There is a different between the government receiving 40% of it's revenue from taxes and people paying 40% in taxes. Try to figure out the difference.

Indeed, because government has a magic wall where the revenue comes from! (Regressivist economic theory says so).

Jesus christ. I did now know that people this idiotic actually existed. Dude, that chart is very close to the actual taxes paid, to the degree that you wouldn't be able to separate the number on the graph... (not including inflation taxes etc.)

And the graph says "GDP" on the vertical axis, so of course it means taxes as percentage of the size of the economy.

Last edited:
China’s factories are building a robot nation

The robots recently replaced 14 workers on the plant’s assembly line for remote controls. And soon, according to Midea’s home-air-conditioner division deputy general manager Wu Shoubao, more robots will arrive to replace the quality-control supervisors.

Robot revolution sweeps China's factory floors
Robot revolution sweeps China's factory floors

For decades, manufacturers employed waves of young migrant workers from China's countryside to work at countless factories in coastal provinces, churning out cheap toys, clothing and electronics that helped power the country's economic ascent.

Now, factories are rapidly replacing those workers with automation, a pivot that's encouraged by rising wages and new official directives aimed at helping the country move away from low-cost manufacturing as the supply of young, pliant workers shrinks.

JP-ROBOT-1-superJumbo.jpg

So what happens? During the general election, the news will be coming out. Already Trump has provided lots of ignorant sound bites. Is this something he can take back. But then what does he have to run on?

Lets find out. So far he's failing

President Donald Trump campaigned on the promise that he would prevent companies from laying off American workers in favor of cheaper foreign labor.

So far, he hasn’t delivered. Companies are laying off workers due to foreign competition at a pace of roughly 90,000 per year since Trump’s election, according to a new report from Good Jobs Nation, a union-backed worker advocacy group.

That’s slightly above the average of 87,000 workers displaced annually in the five years before Trump took office

Forum List

Back