What happens when the trainwreck doesn't materialize?

Well, if by 2016, the trainwreck has not materialized, the GOP will be reminded of it daily. Not only that, but the economy continues to expand, slowly, but still moving up. Totally not what you asses predicted.

Well, if by 2016, the trainwreck has not materialized, the GOP will be reminded of it daily. Not only that, but the economy continues to expand, slowly, but still moving up. Totally not what you asses predicted.

If by 2016, the trainwreck has not materialized, then we can safely assume the world ended in 2014. Obamacare was never intended to work. It was designed to fail, and lead to a one payer federal health care system.

Yes, the economy still continues to grow, despite every effort by this administration to bring it to a halt. Contrary to your opinion, most conservatives have predicted that if the federal government would get out of the way, the economy would fix itself. It keeps trying to do just that.

It's funny to me that the lefties around here still believe that ZEROcare will lower costs...

Or they realize the truth but are defending their sheeple herder anyway...

Just more lies from the left.

ZEROcare was NEVER intended to lower costs.

One thing no liberals have addressed is the fact that congress and the IRS want to be exempt from Obamacare. They should know more about it than anyone and they don't think it's good for them. If it's not good for them, how the hell can it be good for any of us?

Look up skinny insurance.

Bingo.

Some employers are now offering "skinny" policies that cover preventative care but not hospital stays and expensive procedures/treatments.

Watch for a new market in critical care policies, which people will have to purchase without any ObamaCare support.

The trainwreck has already shown up. The administration has admitted that federal exchanges will not be ready on time, and there will be no subsidies for anyone that gets dumped into them.

Last edited:

Am I missing the part where they identify even a single employer who's turned to those plans?

Anyway, the fact that new plans with more generous benefits are emerging in the new marketplaces without breaking the bank (i.e. exchange premiums for these plans are turning out to be much lower than expected) suggests that a path forward for both employers and consumers is emerging.

Most employers are turning to plans that offer less coverage. They have no choice. It would be awful hard to raise OOP premium expenses by 40% every year -- so they keep diminishing coverage trying to keep up with the ridiculousness they know is right around the corner.

In the medical field, we have been paying more for less coverage EVERY single year since ZERO started this disaster. The only way companies are able to keep insurance costs down is to lessen coverage --- and we still pay more every year...

reminds me of the look on Rove's and Megyn Kelly's faces when it was announced that you-know-who wasn't going to win the election. It just can't be!!!

Last edited:

Am I missing the part where they identify even a single employer who's turned to those plans?

Anyway, the fact that new plans with more generous benefits are emerging in the new marketplaces without breaking the bank (i.e. exchange premiums for these plans are turning out to be much lower than expected) suggests that a path forward for both employers and consumers is emerging.

Most employers are turning to plans that offer less coverage. They have no choice. It would be awful hard to raise OOP premium expenses by 40% every year -- so they keep diminishing coverage trying to keep up with the ridiculousness they know is right around the corner.

In the medical field, we have been paying more for less coverage EVERY single year since ZERO started this disaster. The only way companies are able to keep insurance costs down is to lessen coverage --- and we still pay more every year...

That's because O-care hasn't STARTED yet, DUMBAZZ!! lol

That's because O-care hasn't STARTED yet, DUMBAZZ!! lol

Wrong. The "pre-existing coverage" has already started and was stopped because they blew threw all the funding for only a fraction of the expected enrollees.

And they've been collecting ObamaCare taxes for years now. 10 years of taxes with 6 years of benefits was the only way to get to their budget fantasy.

Do you post here as part of your job?

Forum List

Back