What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Liberals are calling for unrest and violence, and the people they are targeting have finally had enough of you.
you lie, like a rug...
no one called for violence, but Trump and republicans running for office running ads about stomping on their opponent in the race with his golf spike shoes... HAVE CALLED for PHYSICAL violence....

WAKE UP

Waters made a mistake and called for civil unrest, but NOT violence... same with Holder and Clinton.... fight back against your lies and your efforts to destroy us, but NOT with violence.

Last edited:
started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.

That's not what they taught, hun.

They have rewritten U.S. history to the point where high school students think the U.S. invented slavery - one small example.

If you really care about gay rights, then your ire would be better aimed at the Sharia Law that is heading this way.
So your side is now removing almost all references to slavery as a formative factor in the economic development of our country and Jum Crowe and civil rights gets a scant mention? America altered slavery in several significant ways you want to downplay. They attached to race. The made it lifelong and multigenerational. Children born to slaves were slaves. That was American slavery.

No, it is your side that is trying to rewrite history and destroy reminders of slavery. That's the nut of the issue regarding destroying Civil War monuments.

Those who forget are bound to repeat, as your jackbooted Antifa thugs remind us.
Name one Civil War monument that has been destroyed. Name just one.

The MSM, HollyWeird, schools & big GOVT etc. have been shielding Letist scum for 50 years.

Enough People finally saw through it all and we have a slim shot to save America from ruin for future generations. the commeee are being exposed-removed, albeit slowly.

Don't bring a knife to a gun-fight.

Many Thanks to DJT & common horse sense.
So you are telling us to expect more bomb attempts, Synogogue shootings and black Church shootings until you get your way and remove all opposition?

Why do you act so surprised. Not only have I told you for 10 years that this is what your party and their corrupt press are promoting, but the level of hate by the left has been turned up to 11.

stg101018dAPR20181009054506.jpg
"the level of hate by the left"...is this post intentionally overflowing with Irony?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Liberals are calling for unrest and violence, and the people they are targeting have finally had enough of you.
you lie,like a rug...
no one called for violence, but Trump and republicans running for office running ads about stomping on their opponent in the race with his golf spike shoes... HAVE CALLED for PHYSICAL violence....

WAKE UP

Waters made a mistake and called for civil unrest, but NOT violence... same with Holder and Clinton.... fight back against your lies and your efforts to destroy us, but NOT with violence.

Are you claiming there has been no violence from the left?

Lol @ civil unrest....cease playing word salad

It’s looking like your brain might be malfunctioning. Try smacking your head against a wall and let us know if it helps.
I have a valid question here....what is it that can't change?
Did I say something can’t change?
"...when the left learns to accept the things they can't change......"

Accept your 4-8 years, yes. Wait your turn as Americans waited under stagnant 8 years BO.

Accept Kavanaugh, appointed under "the system" yes. Change the "system" next chance you get. Wait your turn ....... yes. Of course. Battery going....

D
Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too
I'm glad you agree that we have equal rights.
Everyone's rights are equal, that said gays have no rights to job protections that non gays do not get...……………..

Where does it specifically protect only gays?
Right here, see I get nothing for being heterosexual, this is wrong, the law make gays special and they are not.

Protection for LGBT Employees Under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act

But you would be protected. If discrimination was prohibited based on sexual orientation...that means hetero’s can not be discriminated on that basis as well. You have the same rights.

Why did Warren pretend to be an Indian to get a job?

Because no one helps white Americans.

You can swap in gay or lesbian and this is fully unfair

Accept your 4-8 years, yes. Wait your turn as Americans waited under stagnant 8 years BO.

Accept Kavanaugh, appointed under "the system" yes. Change the "system" next chance you get. Wait your turn ....... yes. Of course. Battery going....

D
Everyone's rights are equal, that said gays have no rights to job protections that non gays do not get...……………..

Right here, see I get nothing for being heterosexual, this is wrong, the law make gays special and they are not.

But you would be protected. If discrimination was prohibited based on sexual orientation...that means hetero’s can not be discriminated on that basis as well. You have the same rights.

Nice attempt at a diversion. So you can’t show that gays are getting special rights?

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too

What “more rights” have they demanded?

The right to enslave people into providing goods and services which violate the providers' religious beliefs.
AKA sharia.

AKA forcing bakers and florists into bankruptcy for their religious beliefs.

D

Here you go OP.

That's not what they taught, hun.

They have rewritten U.S. history to the point where high school students think the U.S. invented slavery - one small example.

If you really care about gay rights, then your ire would be better aimed at the Sharia Law that is heading this way.
So your side is now removing almost all references to slavery as a formative factor in the economic development of our country and Jum Crowe and civil rights gets a scant mention? America altered slavery in several significant ways you want to downplay. They attached to race. The made it lifelong and multigenerational. Children born to slaves were slaves. That was American slavery.

No, it is your side that is trying to rewrite history and destroy reminders of slavery. That's the nut of the issue regarding destroying Civil War monuments.

Those who forget are bound to repeat, as your jackbooted Antifa thugs remind us.
Name one Civil War monument that has been destroyed. Name just one.

Here you go:

Durham, N.C.
Confederate soldier monument
toppled by protesters

Protesters pulled down a statue of a Confederate soldier in front of the Durham County Courthouse in Durham, N.C., on Aug. 14. The statue, which had stood since 1924, was protected by a special law. On Aug. 19, Duke University removed a Robert E. Lee statue from Duke Chapel.

Others removed from view. The net impact is the same for both - eliminating history.

Confederate Monuments Are Coming Down Across the United States. Here’s a List.

And here's another destroyed one:

Confederate Statue Destroyed

In the wake of a mass shooting during a Republican Congressional baseball game by a disgruntled Democrat who referred to President Donald Trump as a “traitor,” one cannot help but recall all of the calls for violence, or glorification of violence, towards the right coming from the left.

Congressman Steve Scalise and five others were shot by James Hodgkinson, a supporter of Bernie Sanders who had volunteered with his campaign. The shooter’s Facebook page features posts such as “Trump is Guilty & Should Go to Prison for Treason,” along with a link from a website called “ImpeachDJTNow,” and a slew of other liberal media hysterics.

Hillary Clinton’s former running mate Tim Kaine called for Democrats to “fight in the streets against Trump.”

Kaine, whose son was recently charged for his involvement in a riot during a pro-Trump event, had appeared on MSNBC in January, calling for members of his party to “fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”

Former CNN host Kathy Griffin’s infamous ISIS-inspired photo holding Trump’s decapitated head.

Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch posted a video urging people to march, bleed, and die in the streets.

“Comedian” and DNC Speaker Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump.

In a tweet using all-caps, posted to her 11 million followers, Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against the president as a violent rally was underway in Berkeley in February...

Madonna tells women’s march that she fantasizes about blowing up the White House.

During the unhinged aging pop star’s vulgar speech at the rally, she demanded that this was “the beginning of a revolution,” and called Trump’s win a “horrific moment of darkness.”

“Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,” Madonna said. “But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair.”

Snoop Dogg references assassinating President Trump in music video.

In the BADBADNOTGOOD video for the remix of “Lavender,” released in March, the hip-hop star focuses on police brutality in a world full of clowns. In the controversial scene, the 45-year-old rapper is seen holding a toy gun to the head of a clown dressed as President Trump. A “bang” flash pops up after the rapper pulls the trigger.

Rapper threatens to pimp Melania Trump and “make her work for us.”

Anti-Trump protester calls for violence against Trump supporters on CNN.

During a protest in Los Angeles in the days after the election, an unhinged anti-Trump demonstrator asserted that “people have to die,” over the election results.

“If we don’t fight, then who will fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back. There will be casualties on both sides. There will be because people have to die to make a change in this world. Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.”

Nope democrats aren't calling violence.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
This is what happens to all multicultural empires. This is their end. Our end.

Nations are held together by a shared culture, beliefs, traditions. Multicultural empires are held together only by force of law. Sooner or later the law won't be good enough.

started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry which fuel reactionaryism – in this case an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and the wrongheaded notion that gay Americans seek ‘more rights.’

The rights gay Americans work to protect concern solely the relationship between government and gay Americans, where the Constitution prohibits government from disadvantaging gay Americans through force of law for no other reason than being gay.

The rights which safeguard gay Americans from government abuse do not apply to private citizens who are at complete liberty to hate gay Americans and refuse to associate with them, however ridiculous and unwarranted – no one can be ‘forced’ to accept gay Americans, and no one advocates ‘forcing’ anyone to accept gay Americans.

Except bake the fucking cake.....right?
You believe that business owners don't have to follow the business laws they are required to when obtaining a business license....because christian sharia law rules?

Not only have I told you for 10 years that this is what your party and their corrupt press are promoting, but the level of hate by the left has been turned up to 11.
"the level of hate by the left"...is this post intentionally overflowing with Irony?
Guess what. You're both right.

Maybe each end should clean its own house before pointing the finger at the other.

But of course, that would take too much actual effort, and might offend fellow tribe members.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
you lie,like a rug...

WAKE UP

I'm claiming our Democratic leaders are NOT calling for violence.... while Trump, and other Republicans running, ARE.... and have been, for a while now....

I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

What utter bull shit.

On October 15th, you agreed with a poster who stated that people ANTIFA doesn't like should be beaten to the ground.

The poster was Blackflag and the post was about ANTIFA violence in Portland, which you downplayed and then supported.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
you lie,like a rug...

WAKE UP

I'm claiming our Democratic leaders are NOT calling for violence.... while Trump, and other Republicans running, ARE.... and have been, for a while now....

BS

And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry which fuel reactionaryism – in this case an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and the wrongheaded notion that gay Americans seek ‘more rights.’

The rights gay Americans work to protect concern solely the relationship between government and gay Americans, where the Constitution prohibits government from disadvantaging gay Americans through force of law for no other reason than being gay.

The rights which safeguard gay Americans from government abuse do not apply to private citizens who are at complete liberty to hate gay Americans and refuse to associate with them, however ridiculous and unwarranted – no one can be ‘forced’ to accept gay Americans, and no one advocates ‘forcing’ anyone to accept gay Americans.

Except bake the fucking cake.....right?
You believe that business owners don't have to follow the business laws they are required to when obtaining a business license....because christian sharia law rules?

Laws that force people to provide services which violate their religious beliefs are anti-constitutional. The "aggrieved" gays could easily have purchased flowers and cakes from other businesses. Instead, they used the law to drive people out of business because FEELZ.

If you think that makes people sympathetic to gays, think again. It makes you look like tyrants. Which is quite sad as many gays do not support this tactic.

D

Nice attempt at a diversion. So you can’t show that gays are getting special rights?

You are very silly.

LGBT rights in the United States - Wikipedia

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

3 main factors:

1) Erosion of spirituality or belief in something greater than oneself
2) Failure of the traditional family
3) Ongoing lame mental health system

Yup. I sure did. And a portion of the following shit fest.

Tell me more about responsibility.

Responsibility in relation to what?

We have thread after thread after thread about left wing violence.

The article I quoted stated this:

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Is it wrong?

First of all, it isn't an article. It's an opinion piece.

Because your teams narrative is the correct one.

They made me do it.

I think there is violence and responsibility for it on both sides, and have consistently said so. Responsibility lies with the actor. Much of the time left wing violence gears more towards property destruction, rioting, assault, etc. Rightwing violence is more likely to be targeted at taking lives. That is not to say it is always that way. That is just stating facts. Antifa is a relatively small group that has been blown up into some giant anarchistic entity by the right. Most of their vandalism and destruction took place between the election and inauguration but they still feature heavily in the blogosphere of the right. Likewise white supremacist movements, a relatively small group like Antifa.

So why all this outsized attention on only left wing violence? From the sound of it you would think masses of people are being assaulted daily by politically inspired actors. If you examine it it is usually the same old incidents being recycled. Most of it barely qualifies. Graffiti, assaisination “humor” etc. So why is it being promoted so much ... with an intent to seemingly incite people?

Black bloc tactics that are used which doesn't bother you because you are on the same team and justified by an opinion piece. The sexy part of The Resistance, amiright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back