What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Liberals are calling for unrest and violence, and the people they are targeting have finally had enough of you.
So...that explains the MAGAbomber and the two shooters killing Jews in synagogue and blacks in a grocery store? That's your solution?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

This nonsense is nothing new and has been going on since Cain and Able.

Crimes like this happen when Obama was sitting in the Oval Office, so let not start with how Trump retardation has started this.
I think it has gotten worse. And I tend to think social media plays a part in it.

I have a valid question here....what is it that can't change?
Did I say something can’t change?
"...when the left learns to accept the things they can't change......"

Accept your 4-8 years, yes. Wait your turn as Americans waited under stagnant 8 years BO.

Accept Kavanaugh, appointed under "the system" yes. Change the "system" next chance you get. Wait your turn ....... yes. Of course. Battery going....

D
I'm glad you agree that we have equal rights.
Everyone's rights are equal, that said gays have no rights to job protections that non gays do not get...……………..

Where does it specifically protect only gays?
Right here, see I get nothing for being heterosexual, this is wrong, the law make gays special and they are not.

Protection for LGBT Employees Under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act

But you would be protected. If discrimination was prohibited based on sexual orientation...that means hetero’s can not be discriminated on that basis as well. You have the same rights.

Why did Warren pretend to be an Indian to get a job?

Because no one helps white Americans.

You can swap in gay or lesbian and this is fully unfair
Warren didn't "pretend to be an Indian" to get a job.

Here's the crux >>> "Because no one helps white Americans." So you want special help.

How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.
Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too

What “more rights” have they demanded?

The right to enslave people into providing goods and services which violate the providers' religious beliefs.
AKA sharia.

AKA forcing bakers and florists into bankruptcy for their religious beliefs.
Christian sharia: Where so-called christians don't have to follow business laws when getting business licenses.

Yup. Did you actually read the article referenced?

Yup. I sure did. And a portion of the following shit fest.

Tell me more about responsibility.

Responsibility in relation to what?

We have thread after thread after thread about left wing violence.

The article I quoted stated this:

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Is it wrong?

First of all, it isn't an article. It's an opinion piece.

Because your teams narrative is the correct one.

They made me do it.

I think there is violence and responsibility for it on both sides, and have consistently said so. Responsibility lies with the actor. Much of the time left wing violence gears more towards property destruction, rioting, assault, etc. Rightwing violence is more likely to be targeted at taking lives. That is not to say it is always that way. That is just stating facts. Antifa is a relatively small group that has been blown up into some giant anarchistic entity by the right. Most of their vandalism and destruction took place between the election and inauguration but they still feature heavily in the blogosphere of the right. Likewise white supremacist movements, a relatively small group like Antifa.

So why all this outsized attention on only left wing violence? From the sound of it you would think masses of people are being assaulted daily by politically inspired actors. If you examine it it is usually the same old incidents being recycled. Most of it barely qualifies. Graffiti, assaisination “humor” etc. So why is it being promoted so much ... with an intent to seemingly incite people?

Black bloc tactics that are used which doesn't bother you because you are on the same team and justified by an opinion piece. The sexy part of The Resistance, amiright?
???

Do gays fight for the rights of heterosexuals?

LOL dream on, and

get your AIDS test
Yes, when the gay person is an attorney and has a litigant that is in a civil rights lawsuit.

Only if the attorney is trying to remove all gay perks. Kid this has never happened
Don't bet on it Granpa...
Don't bet on Julio not having AIDS

AIDS?

Don't bet on Melania not having AIDS; I heard Trump doesn't use condoms when fornicating.
forrest-gump4.jpg

That's not what they taught, hun.

They have rewritten U.S. history to the point where high school students think the U.S. invented slavery - one small example.

If you really care about gay rights, then your ire would be better aimed at the Sharia Law that is heading this way.
So your side is now removing almost all references to slavery as a formative factor in the economic development of our country and Jum Crowe and civil rights gets a scant mention? America altered slavery in several significant ways you want to downplay. They attached to race. The made it lifelong and multigenerational. Children born to slaves were slaves. That was American slavery.

No, it is your side that is trying to rewrite history and destroy reminders of slavery. That's the nut of the issue regarding destroying Civil War monuments.

Those who forget are bound to repeat, as your jackbooted Antifa thugs remind us.
Name one Civil War monument that has been destroyed. Name just one.

Here you go:

Durham, N.C.
Confederate soldier monument
toppled by protesters

Protesters pulled down a statue of a Confederate soldier in front of the Durham County Courthouse in Durham, N.C., on Aug. 14. The statue, which had stood since 1924, was protected by a special law. On Aug. 19, Duke University removed a Robert E. Lee statue from Duke Chapel.

Others removed from view. The net impact is the same for both - eliminating history.

Confederate Monuments Are Coming Down Across the United States. Here’s a List.

And here's another destroyed one:

Confederate Statue Destroyed
Removed isn't destroyed. Where have any been destroyed?

What has happened to us?

In a nut shell, we no longer instill:
"Thou shalt not kill".
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
"Love thy neighbor."

Peace is an attribute shared with us by way of the Holy Spirit. When we kicked kicked God out, His Spirit went with him.
The void has been filled by Satan.
Humans have never instilled those rules

That is correct, numbnuts. Those aren't human rules. They are rules for humans.

LOL dream on, and

get your AIDS test
Yes, when the gay person is an attorney and has a litigant that is in a civil rights lawsuit.

Only if the attorney is trying to remove all gay perks. Kid this has never happened

AIDS?

Don't bet on Melania not having AIDS; I heard Trump doesn't use condoms when fornicating.

How do you know?

Were you under the bed?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

stochastic terrorism (uncountable) NOUN

1. The use of mass, public communication, usually against a particular individual or group, which incites or inspires acts of terrorism which are statistically probable but happen seemingly at random.
  2. All of this fits with what the anonymous blogger G2G had to say in his expanded definition of stochastic terrorism: “you heat up the waters and stir the pot, knowing full well that sooner or later a lone wolf will pop up and do the deed. The fact that it will happen is as predictable as the fact that a heated pot of water will eventually boil. But the exact time and place of each incident will remain as random as the appearance of the first bubbles in the boiling pot."
We were warned . . . but Republicans killed the messenger

There's no high ground to be had here. You either acknowledge what the true problem is, or you deny that the problem exists, as not wanting the appearance of choosing sides.

Which makes you part of the problem.
It isn’t a one sided problem.

Right. Who is it that
View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

stochastic terrorism (uncountable) NOUN

1. The use of mass, public communication, usually against a particular individual or group, which incites or inspires acts of terrorism which are statistically probable but happen seemingly at random.
  2. All of this fits with what the anonymous blogger G2G had to say in his expanded definition of stochastic terrorism: “you heat up the waters and stir the pot, knowing full well that sooner or later a lone wolf will pop up and do the deed. The fact that it will happen is as predictable as the fact that a heated pot of water will eventually boil. But the exact time and place of each incident will remain as random as the appearance of the first bubbles in the boiling pot."
We were warned . . . but Republicans killed the messenger

There's no high ground to be had here. You either acknowledge what the true problem is, or you deny that the problem exists, as not wanting the appearance of choosing sides.

Which makes you part of the problem.
It isn’t a one sided problem.

Right. It's both sides fault the MAGAbomber mailed those packages, and it was both sides fault that white supremicist killed all of those jews in a synagogue yesterday.

Be sure to include that thought in an email to the families of the dead. I'm sure they agree with you.

It is not both sides' fault.

The insane failed bomber is responsible for his actions.

The Anti-Semitic shooter is responsible for his.

What the latter did is far worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What has happened to us?

"Thou shalt not kill".
"Love thy neighbor."

Peace is an attribute shared with us by way of the Holy Spirit. When we kicked kicked God out, His Spirit went with him.

And so many do not follow them...

What happened?

Pushback.

Lefties keep taking and taking and demanding for more.

Enough is enough.
So sending bombs, shooting synagogues and black churches is now “pushback” ?

The synagogue shooting is all yours. A Trump hating Jew hater. Could be 90% of the leftists on this board.
He thought Trump was too liberal and controlled by Jews. I`d say you`re a seriously confused person. Are these people ours too?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...emacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg?itok=TpUnLfGp

If he hated Trump and the Jews, he sound's like the majority of the DNC.
If what you said was true, which it isn't....why do the majority of American Jews vote Democrat?

For a similar reason blacks do: Helsinki Syndrome.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
What happened?

Hillary lost and Progressives refuse to live peacefully in a country that they don't run

So, you sit here and BITCH about a demographic of US citizens utilizing attorneys & the courts to fight for a cause, labling them as "tyrants" when they could have just as easily gone out into the public & executed EVERY SINGLE HETERO at their own choosing?

LOL; if you call folks utilizing the LAW as tyrants, when they could have JUST AS EASILY MURDERED YOUR ASS then I guess you are an idiot.

LOL dream on, and

get your AIDS test

I know people that are HIV positive and are not gay, next...

What has happened to us?

"Thou shalt not kill".
"Love thy neighbor."

And so many do not follow them...

Yet so many do.

I do..At least try my best to. Denying what they are is not a step in the right direction.

What has happened to us?

"Thou shalt not kill".
"Love thy neighbor."

Yes we did. And they were values that worked. I remember the day my Dad put locks on our doors. A "convict" had escaped from the local jail and was in the woods up on the hill we lived on. Prior to that, no one locked their doors. They didn't have to. There was nothing to fear out there. Kids would be gone playing all day, and no parent worried about them being kidnapped. No one was murdered for their shoes. Fast forward to my daughter's generation...
We are a godless society and it shows.
I don’t know. Love thy neighbor only applied if your neighbor looked and believed as you do. I might be over cynical but that is certainly the way it seems now.

Humans are tribal - which is why common values and civil society norms are all the more important to rise above tribal allegiances.

Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too
And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry which fuel reactionaryism – in this case an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and the wrongheaded notion that gay Americans seek ‘more rights.’

The rights gay Americans work to protect concern solely the relationship between government and gay Americans, where the Constitution prohibits government from disadvantaging gay Americans through force of law for no other reason than being gay.

The rights which safeguard gay Americans from government abuse do not apply to private citizens who are at complete liberty to hate gay Americans and refuse to associate with them, however ridiculous and unwarranted – no one can be ‘forced’ to accept gay Americans, and no one advocates ‘forcing’ anyone to accept gay Americans.

Except bake the fucking cake.....right?
You believe that business owners don't have to follow the business laws they are required to when obtaining a business license....because christian sharia law rules?

Laws that force people to provide services which violate their religious beliefs are anti-constitutional. The "aggrieved" gays could easily have purchased flowers and cakes from other businesses. Instead, they used the law to drive people out of business because FEELZ.

If you think that makes people sympathetic to gays, think again. It makes you look like tyrants. Which is quite sad as many gays do not support this tactic.
If one is running a business they abide by business laws or else get another business. Exact same as those muslim taxi drivers who claimed their religion kept them from picking up people with alcohol or pet dogs. Too bad! Get another job if you can't follow business laws.

LOL dream on, and

get your AIDS test

AIDS?

Did you lace your doobies with crystal meth today?

AIDS?

How do you know?

Were you under the bed?

I read so, that is something I read. I don't occupy my time in other's bed rooms, nor under beds.

That is what Republicans seem to do tho'.

Republicans hate gays, they hate women's reproductive rights, Republicans will invade YOUR bed room.

Go ahead; just invite, one, or two Republicans over.

The next thing you know, you will have a thousand Republicans in your bed room trying to figure out how to make a baby works.

What “more rights” have they demanded?

The right to enslave people into providing goods and services which violate the providers' religious beliefs.
AKA sharia.

AKA forcing bakers and florists into bankruptcy for their religious beliefs.
Christian sharia: Where so-called christians don't have to follow business laws when getting business licenses.

B'loney. Opting out of something is not the equivalent of subjugating another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back