What Has Israel Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again, dipshit, anywhere there is Islam and Muslims, there is death and mayhem. No country is immune to it, China, Russia, USA, Israel, all of Western Europe, Australia, Canada, Philippines, etc. Yes yes yes, it's always someone else's fault Muslim behave this way.

Right. Go ahead and let your Islamophobia out. I'm sure that will make you feel better about that Arab you think is hiding under your bed.

Wrong again, dipshit, anywhere there is Islam and Muslims, there is death and mayhem. No country is immune to it, China, Russia, USA, Israel, all of Western Europe, Australia, Canada, Philippines, etc. Yes yes yes, it's always someone else's fault Muslim behave this way.

Right. Go ahead and let your Islamophobia out. I'm sure that will make you feel better about that Arab you think is hiding under your bed.

Just provided a list of countries, many of them our enemies, that also have problems with Muslims. That's not Islamophobia, that's the truth.

Apparently the truth is painful to your convert to Islam ass.

Last edited:
You're more deluded than some of the pro Palestinians here. There is absolutely zero Apartheid inside Israel and every citizen has the same rights.

Unless you are an Arab.

When Israel elects an Arab PM, then I'll take your shit seriously.

I mean, shit, we elected a black dude in this country, they can elect an Arab, right?

There are Arabs in the Knesset

You're more deluded than some of the pro Palestinians here. There is absolutely zero Apartheid inside Israel and every citizen has the same rights.

Unless you are an Arab.

I mean, shit, we elected a black dude in this country, they can elect an Arab, right?

Another Joe Blow factoid, fails epically. These Muslim converts aren't especially good at telling the truth.

Unless you are an Arab.

Another Joe Blow factoid, fails epically. These Muslim converts aren't especially good at telling the truth.
I just keep dismantling his 'logic'. Over and over and over

You truly are a fuckin idiot

Unless you are an Arab.

I just keep dismantling his 'logic'. Over and over and over

Joe Blow is the Energizer Bunny of ignorance and stupidity. He keeps embarrassing himself over, and over, and over.

energizer-bunny.jpg

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: ...Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Thread has degenerated into a flamefest. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back