What Has Israel Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Honestly, guy, you're the only one here I see who is "losing it" and making threats.

I think you need the help.

Actually, he was spot on with his post

Funny how Nazi Joe thinks everyone has the same desire as he does to see Israel destroyed.
Whenever someone talk about Israel being destroyed like Joe has so many times, it's usually a sign of frustration

I want to see Israel destroyed because it's a monument to Religious Stupidity.
Translation..... "I want to see millions of Jews dead, because it's their fault i'm so miserable"... Who else could be responsible?:cuckoo:

Obviously, you have basic reading comprehension problems.

Frankly, you always strike me as one of these Jewish guys with a chip on his shoulder because the Goyim are in the majority.
Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person but that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Nobody wishes for dead Jews, rather, we wish Jews would stop killing Christians and Muslims, for a start. Most do wish for an end to a Jewish State to be replaced with a secular state that guarantees equality for all people living within the area, whether Jewish or non-Jewish.
A large number of Jews want that as well.

Funny how Nazi Joe thinks everyone has the same desire as he does to see Israel destroyed.
Whenever someone talk about Israel being destroyed like Joe has so many times, it's usually a sign of frustration

I want to see Israel destroyed because it's a monument to Religious Stupidity.
Translation..... "I want to see millions of Jews dead, because it's their fault i'm so miserable"... Who else could be responsible?:cuckoo:

Obviously, you have basic reading comprehension problems.

Frankly, you always strike me as one of these Jewish guys with a chip on his shoulder because the Goyim are in the majority.
Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person but that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Nobody wishes for dead Jews, rather, we wish Jews would stop killing Christians and Muslims, for a start. Most do wish for an end to a Jewish State to be replaced with a secular state that guarantees equality for all people living within the area, whether Jewish or non-Jewish.

Israel IS a secular state with the same rights for Jews and non Jews. Once again you have no clue what you're talking about

Dude, I never suppress my anger. YOu piss me off, you know it pretty fucking quick.

Dead Jews aren't going to make your life any better Joey

This isn't about my life, or me, guy.

This is about your coreligionists committing repeated atrocities against the Palestinian people.

After years of whining about the Nazis, you've become the Nazis. Most of the world sees this pretty clearly.

Most of the world doesn't have the same Nazi ideology as you do. People like you calling for Israels destruction have become the Nazis.

Think about this....

x3zpg4.jpg

Most of the world aren't scumbag Nazis like you Joe

Guy, most of the world hates Israel.

Poll Israel viewed negatively around the world

Israel retained its position as one of the world's most negatively-viewed countries, according to BBC's annual poll published Wednesday night.

With 50 percent of respondents ranking Israel negatively, Israel keeps company with North Korea, and places ahead of only Iran (55% negative) and Pakistan (51% negative).

This was before they blew up a bunch of children in Gaza, of course.

T
Most of the world aren't scumbag Nazis like you Joe

Guy, most of the world hates Israel.

Poll Israel viewed negatively around the world

Israel retained its position as one of the world's most negatively-viewed countries, according to BBC's annual poll published Wednesday night.

With 50 percent of respondents ranking Israel negatively, Israel keeps company with North Korea, and places ahead of only Iran (55% negative) and Pakistan (51% negative).

This was before they blew up a bunch of children in Gaza, of course.
That poll only asked 24 000 people Joe. Hardly proof that most of the world hates Israel. Not to mention the Muslim countries used in the poll.
Nowhere does it ise the word hate, it says negatively viewed. You hate Israel because you are a hateful person, that's just who you are

Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Honestly, guy, you're the only one here I see who is "losing it" and making threats.

Actually, no, he wasn't. Frankly, whenever one of you Zionist shitballs wants to make the discussion about me (someone you never met) it's usually because you can't argue that a country that bombs children and runs over peace activists with bulldozers has anything even vaguely resembling the "high ground".

That poll only asked 24 000 people Joe. Hardly proof that most of the world hates Israel. Not to mention the Muslim countries used in the poll.
Nowhere does it ise the word hate, it says negatively viewed. You hate Israel because you are a hateful person, that's just who you are

No, I hate Israel because they do evil shit for the dumbest reason imaginable- religion.

but 24,000 people is a pretty representative sample. We guess presidential winners with less than a thousand.

No, I hate Israel because they do evil shit for the dumbest reason imaginable- religion.

but 24,000 people is a pretty representative sample. We guess presidential winners with less than a thousand.

Presidential Winners are determined by a poll from ONE country.

Again, Israels actions have nothing to do with religion. You keep proving me that you have no fuckin clue what you're talking about concerning Israel. Israel is a secular country with a relatively secular government. If you weren't brainwashed with anti Israel propaganda, you would know that.

Last edited:

Actually, no, he wasn't. Frankly, whenever one of you Zionist shitballs wants to make the discussion about me (someone you never met) it's usually because you can't argue that a country that bombs children and runs over peace activists with bulldozers has anything even vaguely resembling the "high ground".

Actually Joe, I always dismantle your arguments. But when you post the crap that you do and you can't handle the responses, than piss off and go post on stormfront or something where you belong.

BTW, your country has killed WAYYYYYY more children in WAYY less time. So you don't exactly have the high ground yourself.

Again, Israels actions have nothing to do with religion. You keep proving me that you have no fuckin clue what you're talking about concerning Israel. Israel is a secular country with a relatively secular government. If you weren't brainwashed with anti Israel propaganda, you would know that.

Israel is a secular country--- where all the political power is held by one religion.

Riiiiiight.

Actually Joe, I always dismantle your arguments. But when you post the crap that you do and you can't handle the responses, than piss off and go post on stormfront or something where you belong.

BTW, your country has killed WAYYYYYY more children in WAYY less time. So you don't exactly have the high ground yourself.

I've never claimed the high ground for my country. Quite the contrary, I don't think this country has fought a just war since Korea.

But a lot of those wars would be unnecessary if you Zionist shitballs didn't have our politicians balls in a lockbox.

Beelzebub, et al,

I guess I'm slow witted.

et al,
Whether Israel is secular or non-secular is irrelevant. It really is beyond discussion.
R
What an utterly odd thing to say.
(COMMENT)

Yes, I'm known for some odd insights.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not an odd insight. Just plainly odd. As in, no bearing on reality. Nonsense. A peculiar statement with no validity.
(QUESTIONS)
  • Are you saying that Israel does not have the right of self-determination?
  • Are you saying that Israel may not have the right to establish Jewish State?
  • Are you saying that Israel does not have the freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private?
Help me understand what you are saying.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
You are very slow witted Ricco,

You stated that whether Israel is secular or not is irrelevant. When they clearly have made every effort to be the Jewish state. Now, unless you are going to tell all that being Jewish is possible when you are Muslim, Christian, Atheist or any other belief system, then you are making a very odd claim.

That is what I am saying.

Why you think I am covering other points from other discussions is about as slow witted (or dishonest) as someone can be.

Ah I see. So it's okay for Muslims to have islamic state after a Islamic state where they oppress and kill religious minorities origins, but not okay for Jews to have a democratic Jewish state where non Jews are treated with respect and as equals.

Ah I see. So it's okay for Muslims to have islamic state after a Islamic state where they oppress and kill religious minorities origins, but not okay for Jews to have a democratic Jewish state where non Jews are treated with respect and as equals.

Let me know when the Jews actually start one of those instead of the Apartheid slaughterhouse they are running now.

You don't slaughter 2000 people in a democracy, guy.

Now, for the Muslims, the fact is, they've had these religious minorities existing intheir countries for over a thousand years- Yazidis, Copts, Mandeans, Zoroasterians... so your argument they are a bunch of meanyheads is a bit silly.

They have and they culminated in outrage when it was an American that was beheaded. But as is usual the reports are ignored by neo Marxists and ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS in favour of Israeli attacks on terrorists.

So where's the documentation on these hundreds of thousands of beheadings?

Thanks.

Will these do for starters

Islamic State ISIS and Syrian government accused of war crimes by UN World News Daily Express

Decapitation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

islamic state history of beheadings and executions - Bing Videos

Islamic State ISIS militants execute 250 Syrian soldiers World News Daily Express

ISIS beheadings and the success of horrifying violence - The Washington Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back