What Has Israel Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Nazi Joe thinks everyone has the same desire as he does to see Israel destroyed.
Whenever someone talk about Israel being destroyed like Joe has so many times, it's usually a sign of frustration

I want to see Israel destroyed because it's a monument to Religious Stupidity.
Translation..... "I want to see millions of Jews dead, because it's their fault i'm so miserable"... Who else could be responsible?:cuckoo:

Obviously, you have basic reading comprehension problems.

Frankly, you always strike me as one of these Jewish guys with a chip on his shoulder because the Goyim are in the majority.
Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person but that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Nobody wishes for dead Jews, rather, we wish Jews would stop killing Christians and Muslims, for a start. Most do wish for an end to a Jewish State to be replaced with a secular state that guarantees equality for all people living within the area, whether Jewish or non-Jewish.

Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Honestly, guy, you're the only one here I see who is "losing it" and making threats.

I think you need the help.

The Blame Game in Depression

It seems that there is a lot of blame to go around when one suffers from depression and it can come from a variety of sources. I think it is a very human reaction to a very baffling mood disorder. People grasp at straws to find a way to explain the unexplainable. And logic dictates that when things are going wrong then there must be someone or something which caused it

Depression and Blame - Causes - Depression

Funny how Nazi Joe thinks everyone has the same desire as he does to see Israel destroyed.
Whenever someone talk about Israel being destroyed like Joe has so many times, it's usually a sign of frustration

I want to see Israel destroyed because it's a monument to Religious Stupidity.
Translation..... "I want to see millions of Jews dead, because it's their fault i'm so miserable"... Who else could be responsible?:cuckoo:

Obviously, you have basic reading comprehension problems.

Frankly, you always strike me as one of these Jewish guys with a chip on his shoulder because the Goyim are in the majority.
Yes i do have a "Chip on my shoulder" Don't much care for crazy people who wish for dead Jews....Ok i realize you're a miserable person but that's nobody's fault but your own. You choose to be that. Psychological counseling my help you.

Nobody wishes for dead Jews, rather, we wish Jews would stop killing Christians and Muslims, for a start. Most do wish for an end to a Jewish State to be replaced with a secular state that guarantees equality for all people living within the area, whether Jewish or non-Jewish.

Ummm...ok:eusa_liar:

Let me introduce you to Joe Blow, yet another fuming, raving mad anti-Semitic lunatic that wants Israel destroyed. How fucking unusual.

Most of the world will cheer when Israel is destroyed. Honestly, it would be a positive for the world. An Apartheid State tossed on the scrapheap of history.

What has Israel become?

It has become a magnet for all manner of vile, useless, pathetic things that allows them to focus their hatred on a state as a way to try to mask the fact it is really the ethnicity that lives within that they hate.

Hey, J'Roids, I think all those steroids you use have fucked up your brain, man.

Part of your condition...

What Are the Dangers of Suppressed Anger?
Suppressed anger can be an underlying cause of anxiety and depression. Anger that is not appropriately expressed can disrupt relationships, affect thinking and behavior patterns, and create a variety of physical problems. Chronic (long-term) anger has been linked to health issues such as high blood pressure, heart problems, headaches, skin disorders, and digestive problems. In addition, anger can be linked to problems such as crime, emotional and physical abuse, and other violent behavior.

Mental Health Managing Anger

Dude, I never suppress my anger. YOu piss me off, you know it pretty fucking quick.

Dead Jews aren't going to make your life any better Joey

This isn't about my life, or me, guy.

This is about your coreligionists committing repeated atrocities against the Palestinian people.

After years of whining about the Nazis, you've become the Nazis. Most of the world sees this pretty clearly.

Dude, I never suppress my anger. YOu piss me off, you know it pretty fucking quick.

Dead Jews aren't going to make your life any better Joey

This isn't about my life, or me, guy.

This is about your coreligionists committing repeated atrocities against the Palestinian people.

After years of whining about the Nazis, you've become the Nazis. Most of the world sees this pretty clearly.

:eusa_naughty:You the are the one wishing for dead Jews. So it is about you isn't it

Millions of dead Jews isn't going to make your life any better Joey

But he can still dream, can't he?

Hating Jews allows him to avoid dealing with his real issues, which have to do with a lack of self-esteem. It is a crutch that allows him the easy way out instead of taking those steps to improve himself as a human being to the point he isn't quite so worthless.

:eusa_naughty:You the are the one wishing for dead Jews. So it is about you isn't it

I think it is time the two of you arrange for a little face to face chat to discuss your differences.

I am quite willing to take bets on the amount of urine he releases into his pants as the spontaneous reaction to such an event.

Millions of dead Jews isn't going to make your life any better Joey

But he can still dream, can't he?

Hating Jews allows him to avoid dealing with his real issues, which have to do with a lack of self-esteem. It is a crutch that allows him the easy way out instead of taking those steps to improve himself as a human being to the point he isn't quite so worthless.

Guy, I hate the ZIONISTS (not really the Jews, because most of the Jews I know are appalled by Israel's behavior as I am) because they are oppressors and violators of human rights.

Rachel_Corrie_crushed_by_bulldozer.jpg

Zionism in Action- paid with US Tax Dollars.

I think it is time the two of you arrange for a little face to face chat to discuss your differences.

I am quite willing to take bets on the amount of urine he releases into his pants as the spontaneous reaction to such an event.

I only meet with people who want to discuss rationally. J'Roc is a religious nut.

Clearly, the only thing that can be done with his type is to medicate them.

You the are the one wishing for dead Jews. So it is about you isn't it

I'm the one wishing for an end to Israel. Whether or not anyone dies in the process is all on you guys.

It would be nice if they all went the fuck back to Europe where they came from, maybe leave the Palestinians a nice fruit basket and an apology.

You people are psychotic. Israel murdered 100s of children and over a thouand innocent civilians this summer and we are to believe that disagreeing with that behavior is antisemitism. Grow up, Israel is not disliked because it is Jewish, it is disliked because it murders thousands of non-Jews on a recurring basis.

You people are psychotic. Israel murdered 100s of children and over a thouand innocent civilians this summer and we are to believe that disagreeing with that behavior is antisemitism. Grow up, Israel is not disliked because it is Jewish, it is disliked because it murders thousands of non-Jews on a recurring basis.

But you know what, they've been playing the "Anti-Semitism" card since 1945. It's worked for them for so long, they really don't know how to do anything else.

Except no one is buying it anymore. Hitler died a long time ago.

Let me introduce you to Joe Blow, yet another fuming, raving mad anti-Semitic lunatic that wants Israel destroyed. How fucking unusual.

Most of the world will cheer when Israel is destroyed. Honestly, it would be a positive for the world. An Apartheid State tossed on the scrapheap of history.

Most of the world aren't scumbag Nazis like you Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back