What has whites done within the past 10 years to blacks?

What? What are we whites doing to hold you back or make your life a living hell.
-Our laws favor you within our colleges, etc
-We give you equal rights everywhere
-You're first in line for benefits
-You can be racist and no one says anything about it.
-Our court system is being told to give you as many chances as possible. Even through you do in fact cause more crime.

WTF are we whites doing to stop you? Honestly. I'm not talking about a long time ago, so this thread isn't about it.

Somethings are in fact your doing. My opinion.

You're mangling the syntax & punctuation of the language to the point that it's almost unintelligible: "What has whites done within the past 10 years to blacks"

Why won't you go fuck a whale, asshole? Fucking moron.

Such "eloquence". Deserves a salute.
:puke:

The whites don't hold them back. They hold themselves back. Now assuming your not talking all blacks blaming whites (because I'm African American and don't blame anyone for my shortcomings) the ones that do blame whites are foolish. At the end of the day, it all comes down to them. There are blacks that have great jobs and success because they worked their asses off for it. If they want success, they have to work. Yes sometimes you will fall but you get back up. If you stay down and blame "THE WHITE MAN HATES ME!" you must not want success that bad.

My parents have jobs in the educational fields. My father and mother are working for their doctorates degree and have about 5 years left. My mother is a substitute teacher and my dad is a principle. They never blamed anyone for the problems and my dad for instance, he grew up in I guess people would consider "The Hood". He came out on top though. Blacks that like to blame others for their problems at first seem like they have an excuse, but its not helping them. Get back up.

Blacks that live in Southern areas that are working and constantly falling in my opinion have somewhat of an excuse. Mississippi is a VERY racist state. Did you know 46% of republicans want to ban interracial marriage? If they are willing to go that far, the blacks might as well gather enough money to get the hell out of there. Same with any other areas that are like that.

Excellent post, excellent points.

Indeed.

That is seriously fucked up. Are they putting lead in the water instead of flouride or something?

My parents have jobs in the educational fields. My father and mother are working for their doctorates degree and have about 5 years left. My mother is a substitute teacher and my dad is a principle. .

HAHAHA. You can't even spell "principal"!!!

Nice troll attempt.

Working on their doctorates and still 5 years away? Do they even have their bachelors yet?

Yes they do actually. I bet you don't. lol

He's got a GED, but he stole it from matthew (who just drew up his own in crayon anyway, so...).

You have to make allowances for Mississippi. A hundred years ago, interracial marriage was a felony punishable by life imprisonment. Fifty years ago it was 10 years in prison assuming the Klan didn't take care of the matter. So only 46% wanting to ban interracial marriage today is pretty good for Mississippi. They've come a long way baby.

http://www.bringinghistoryhome.org/...e/unit-2/activity-5/3_Mississippi_JimCrow.pdf

Racism on the job
profiling while driving
redlining neighborhoods
closing schools
banks refusing to lend
there are others but I cant think of them now.

There is no such thing as the separation of church and state in our constitution. If you do not believe me, look it up. The wall of separation was suggested by Thomas Jefferson in a letter to the church in Danbury, Connecticut. How about practicing what Doctor King preached --- not color of skin, but content of character.

My parents have jobs in the educational fields. My father and mother are working for their doctorates degree and have about 5 years left. My mother is a substitute teacher and my dad is a principle. .

Working on their doctorates and still 5 years away? Do they even have their bachelors yet?

I warned you all, but you ignored me, so here it is:

Ode to Misspelling

I don't care if it's hear or here.
Or even fair or fare;
Or or, or o're, or ore or oar;
Or there or their or they're!

So let your hand write everything
Your earnest mind doth tell it,
And I will understand each word
No matter how you spell it.

So if you say “they took there stuff
And their not coming back again,”
I know you mean they took their stuff
And they're gone for good, amen.

There's so much strife in this short life
Sometimes it's overwhelming.
So I don't give a damn about
Such trite things as misspelling.

To those who wish to criticize
I can't, I shan't eschew it.
I know you cannot help yourself
So, just do it, dew it, due it.

- The Professor

My brother was beaten near dead for refusing to yield to a group of jaywalking blacks.
The cops nailed only one of them, and he never bothered to show up in court.
Case closed.

I warned you all, but you ignored me, so here it is:

Ode to Misspelling

I don't care if it's hear or here.
Or even fair or fare;
Or or, or o're, or ore or oar;
Or there or their or they're!

So let your hand write everything
Your earnest mind doth tell it,
And I will understand each word
No matter how you spell it.

So if you say “they took there stuff
And their not coming back again,”
I know you mean they took their stuff
And they're gone for good, amen.

There's so much strife in this short life
Sometimes it's overwhelming.
So I don't give a damn about
Such trite things as misspelling.

To those who wish to criticize
I can't, I shan't eschew it.
I know you cannot help yourself
So, just do it, dew it, due it.

- The Professor

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What has whites done within the past 10 years to blacks? I haven't done anything to blacks my entire life, and I feel absolutely no guilt at all because of it.

Forum List

Back