What have you done?!

I sat next to Gary Glitter in a wine bar (before he became infamous)
I did a dance in a bonfire at gladstonbury festival one year.
I stoned a police station and broke £800 worth of windows. ( I bet nobody else did that)

I took a big enough dump that my eyes cleared up for a week....... It's safe to say, reading all the postings on the USMB, that no one else can match that.......
True story...... :eusa_whistle:

wv8yll.jpg

I "borrowed" a friends phone number list from her purse (this was back when cell phones didn't exist) and got phone numbers of a helluvalot of hollywood stars, but refrained from calling any of them.

:lmao:

I did that to my step sister, she is a jet setter with a lot of famous friends, and I took down some numbers of famous people when she was out of the room. But I too never phoned any of them, and I eventually threw the numbers away to avoid temptation.

I pretended to be a guy by tucking my butt length hair up into a baseball cap, wrapped a scarf around my neck, binded my bodacious boobs and wore a seamans slicker just to get a job on a tuna fishing boat.!
Oh come on. That's got joke written all over it.

Nope. true story. Swear on my dogs lives.
I believe you, it just reads like the beginning of a naughty joke.

I've travelled a lot and led a very active life but taking a walk in the Metropark here was kind of an experience one day.

I used to walk by myself in the mornings and one day it happened to be snowing, kind of a warm snow that made it wet and slippery. This metropark is very hilly and going downhill, I fell. Everything ok but then I fell again and not ok. I had tennis shoes on but my foot kind of turned inward and my lower leg snapped. They called it a tree twig snap of the bone.

I couldn't stand back up so I scooted over to the side hoping someone would come along soon. I didn't have a coat on just a hoodie and I was sitting on a tree stump. A couple came by, older people from England. They wanted to help me get out of the remote area but I was afraid to try because it was so slippery and they were pretty old.

He ran to get a park ranger, she stayed with me. The park rangers came but couldn't get their car far enough in so the ranger carried me out, just like a hero! He took me to the ER and left.

I was sitting there by myself and there was a phone just out of my reach so of course I started crying. The nurse came and was asking what's wrong and hugging me. I said I want to call my daughter... She ran and got me her phone and asked me are you on any medications? :lol:

Only partial broken bone I ever had.

Before my last TKR, I fell, rearranged that knee and broke my big toe. I was working under contract with 2 months left on the contract, so I had to suck it up and keep working. The knee didn't really work, and I didn't want them to know, so that was a feat.

Did you have it looked at? Oh my gosh, sounds painful.

In the summer of 1993 after I just turned 11 years old, I actually got to go to the field where the Field of Dreams was filmed during a family vacation. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I also went to the Mall of America during that vacation too. :) :) :)
I've been to Dyersville (from Iowa).
Have you actually been to that ball field? When I was there, one area of the corn field was very short.

Holly

P.S. I just thought of two other things. Two days after my 20th birthday in 2002, I was on my way home from being in Knoxville and the car that I was in got hit by lightning while I was in it! Also since the fall of 1999 I have found printed in my most favorite magazine, Country Weekly that is, 11 of the letters that I have sent to them. :) :) :)

In the summer of 1993 after I just turned 11 years old, I actually got to go to the field where the Field of Dreams was filmed during a family vacation. :) :) :)

Holly

Have you actually been to that ball field? When I was there, one area of the corn field was very short.

Is there always someone in the room sneezing when you post?

Holly

Holly

P.S. I just thought of two other things. Two days after my 20th birthday in 2002, I was on my way home from being in Knoxville and the car that I was in got hit by lightning while I was in it! Also since the fall of 1999 I have found printed in my most favorite magazine, Country Weekly that is, 11 of the letters that I have sent to them. :) :) :)
No, but I saw it in a movie once.

Speaking of which, I was in a movie. I was an extra in Days of Thunder.

Worked as an undocumented alien -- I picked up and flew to France (via Iceland/Luxembourg) on a one-way ticket to go pick grapes in the Vendange (wine harvest). Had no plan but a general direction to the southeast where I knew there would be both wine and cheese. Figured it out, ended up in Beaujolais and later ended up in Paris working as an au pair boy.

Subbed for Rick Dees MCing a promotional event for a new game that had come out called "Lazer Tag"...

Performed the entire Beatles White Album with a jug band -- the only time AFAIK it's ever been done live in entirety (we called it the Shite Album, we also did Shabby Road)...

Built a hammered dulcimer, a bowed psaltery and a bouzouki...

Drove Charlie Haden from Philadelphia to New York...

Met Captain Kangaroo...

Sex on home plate... guess that could be a whole 'nother thread...

Last edited:
Oh come on. That's got joke written all over it.

Nope. true story. Swear on my dogs lives.
I believe you, it just reads like the beginning of a naughty joke.

It got kind of naughty on the boat at times. Crew of nothing but beefy young guys...one galley girl. :lol:
I had fun holding them at bay but we did become very good platonic friends during that adventure.
Mostly cuz we pulled off fooling the cap'n.:eusa_shhh:

Holly

Awesome! :) :) :)

You mentioning getting to be a part of a filming reminded me of something else that I have experienced. I was at the performance that is shown during the video that was made for country singer Brad Paisley's song named "The World". :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. His show took place on March 30, 2006 in Knoxville, TN at the Thompson Boling Arena. :) :) :)

I know one someone hasnt done.

I nursed a stick bug and it lived.
I nursed a butterfly and it lived long enough to lay its eggs. They only live 2 weeks. I nursed it 1 week, 6 days.

That was pretty awesome. For me, anyway.

When you say "nursed..."

Holly

I did a few movies during downtime in New Orleans (many do) -- for one Alec Baldwin was in a bar fight scene where he gets hit over the head with a chair, which is supposed to break away but the chair didn't break and he got whacked pretty hard, ended up cut and bleeding real blood. He was totally professional with it though.

Holly

I did a few movies during downtime in New Orleans (many do) -- for one Alec Baldwin was in a bar fight scene where he gets hit over the head with a chair, which is supposed to break away but the chair didn't break and he got whacked pretty hard, ended up cut and bleeding real blood. He was totally professional with it though.
So that explains Alec Baldwin.

:D

So that explains Alec Baldwin.

:D

It might -- it was the '90s. He was a lot smaller then too.

Forum List

Back