What hospital bed shortage?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Daily we hear/see from the extremely biased MSM... "Oh woe is us...not enough hospital beds for COVID! Woe is us!
FACTS though seem to belie this "sky is falling" hysteria!

Hospitalbedshortage_NO.png

SoooOoOoo fucking stupid? Leonard hospital in Albany isn't full because there's ten open beds in a different state or in a county 200 miles away?

What a sick lack of humanity. I've BEEN in a hospital with Nurses crying their eyes out out in the break lounge because they're INUNDATED.

and that's magically not true because some old, kooky addled partisan on the internet say so mmm kayyy

"They" cite HOSPITAL ICU beds - they don't say 'Hospitals w/ Covid filled ICU beds'.

In the County I live in, EVERY LTC (Nursing Home) facility was mandated way back in March to establish a wing strictly for Covid patients. The cost wasn't cheap.
Yet ALL of those isolation wings remain empty.

Ours are. In fact, one of the counties two local hospitals went to the board and told them they had to start coming up with a different plan. The governor said that it was time to get rid of the elective surgeries that had been scheduled.

Look, did they go berserk? Absofreakinglutely. It does not help if you go all the way to the other side of denial.

Daily we hear/see from the extremely biased MSM... "Oh woe is us...not enough hospital beds for COVID! Woe is us!

View attachment 425737

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
Why not address the facts that healthmyths presented?

it does not look like a hospital bed crisis based on the actual numbers
I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.

Just like any one that reports bad news everywhere, anytime,...its all about making the blob look bad.

There is no bad news...it's all made up to make the mango moron look bad.

RIght?

SoooOoOoo fucking stupid? Leonard hospital in Albany isn't full because there's ten open beds in a different state or in a county 200 miles away?

What a sick lack of humanity. I've BEEN in a hospital with Nurses crying their eyes out out in the break lounge because they're INUNDATED.

and that's magically not true because some old, kooky addled partisan on the internet say so mmm kayyy

Sorry your Albany nurses feel overwhelmed.

Lobby the Hospital Admins for more nursing staff.

The hospitals are raking in plenty of Federal monies to cover the costs.

Ours are. In fact, one of the counties two local hospitals went to the board and told them they had to start coming up with a different plan. The governor said that it was time to get rid of the elective surgeries that had been scheduled.

Look, did they go berserk? Absofreakinglutely. It does not help if you go all the way to the other side of denial.

Elective surgeries do not take up ICU beds.

And if one was to actually pay attention to the news reports, they most often talk about ICU beds; not the general census.

Hospital admins probably don't want to put highly contaious respiratory patients next to geriatrics with orthopedic issues. Just a thought. LOL

They want to utilize the areas.

I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.
We are discussing the numbers that the hospitals reported

so if anyone is lying its not them

rather its the liberal press and baby hitler politicians - mostly democrats - who are trying to whip the public into a panic

We are discussing the numbers that the hospitals reported

so if anyone is lying its not them

rather its the liberal press and baby hitler politicians - mostly democrats - who are trying to whip the public into a panic

Its all bad news just to make the blob look bad right?

Has there been any actual bad news in the last 4 years?

Sorry your Albany nurses feel overwhelmed.

Lobby the Hospital Admins for more nursing staff.

The hospitals are raking in plenty of Federal monies to cover the costs.
They're not my hospitals, that was an example to point out the retarded-level lakkalogic of the OP

OBVIOUSLY

View attachment 425737
And I don't disagree there are unique situations. Anecdotal situations. But I'm pointing out the national MSM continues to blow isolated situations and make them the rule! They are not! The rule!
Again... explain to me how if ALL HOSPITALS are having the problem how come 1 out of 3 beds average are empty?
Do you understand? It is NOT a national emergency. But dummies that take anecdotal single situations and make it the rule it's happening all over is the problem! IT IS NOT!

They want to utilize the areas.

Elective surgeries are generally out-patient and therefore don't require an ICU bed.

Forum List

Back