What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Flopper's motives but earlier in this thread, Trump ass kissers referred to Mexicans as "beaners" and spoke about "preserving" the country. They didn't differentiate between illegals and immigrants...

Unless you clarify difference between immigrant beaners and illegal beaners, we can all assume that being beaner has nothing to do with immigration status.

But it has everything to do with how conservatives see people of brown skin. PS: Kondor3 didn't differentiate

So you complain for someone saying all Mexicans are beaners, but it's completely OK to for you to say all conservatives are doing it, no hypocrisy there, eh?

Well, here you are using the word freely. Prove me wrong. Call them out right now and tell them how disappointed you are in them for using racial slurs. Right now, in your next post on this thread.

I'll wait and watch.

Bet you don't.

I'll rather prove you wrong.

Beaner is not a racial slur. It's as much racial as gringo, redneck or hillbilly. Got it?

he he he....I didn't think you objected too much to the racial slur. As is the case with Trump ass kissers. Pucker up butter cup. Mueller is going to get your boy.

It will certain catch up with Trump. The question is how much damage will be done to the nation before that happens.

I would be willing to bet that most Americans don't even know what's going on at the border, and the ones that do, many don't care either.

Trump won because of the border and immigration issues. People like me who are sick of pressing 1 to speak to an English speaking person, those who live where a lot of illegals live, those who are battling crime; some brought to us by illegals, those who watch as foreigners are taking our jobs for less money, we are all fed up with it, especially when our representatives tell us we need "immigration reform" instead of telling us what we really want to hear which is shut down the border, or at least get as close as we can to it.

So what damage to the nation do you speak of? I see no damage. If anything, I see taking a tougher stance on illegals which is what many of us want in the first place.
What damage? trade wars, broken alliances with our most supportive allies, handing the Pacific Rim trade to China, actions that will do irreparably damage the environment, and leadership by a man that has the morals of a tomcat in heat who praises mass murders like Kim Jon Un and Putin.

What planet are you from? Do really think Trump is going to stop globalization and the flow of people and ideas into this country. You dial 1 for English because 1/4 of all Americans speak languages other than English and that's not going to change. Also the call centers you dial into are international and serve other countries as well as the US. Even Trump's highly publicized efforts to turn American into Aryan/Anglo nation isolated from the world will fail.

Trump isn't going to change any of this but he is going to create more division and hatred. I know conservatives thrive on hatred and division but it's going bite you guys in ass eventually.

That you can blame the pacific rim on Trump over Obama shows the useless partisan hack that you are
Obama had positioned the US as the central nation in the Trans Pacific Partnership which represents roughly 40% of the world's economic output.

When Trump took the US out of the TPP, he and his
advisers were confident that it was doomed and would fall apart and the US would pickup the pieces. However, the organization has arisen with a new plan to carry forward without the US implementing the agreement which will amount to 350 billion in free trade. And guess who is looking at opening negotiations with the TPP. Yep, China. Trump's promise to negotiate bilateral trade agreements with each of these countries is as dead as a door nail now.
In April 2018, Trump said he was considering putting us back in the TPP, however it looks like that boat has sailed thanks to his trade war with China.
Another brilliant move by the Orange Clown.

I'm 55 and all my life until Trump Democrats argued against free trade. This is an issue that Democrats even ate their own on despite that you're lemmings. You attacked Bill for NAFTA. You attacked Hillary for NAFTA and made her disavow it. That's even the one thing you attacked Obama for. Even though it was secretly negotiated by a leftist, you attacked him for TPP. Now with Trump, suddenly leftists are all against tariffs. Including attacking people like me who opposed tariffs all my life and still do.

So a challenge. Show two things:

1) Any post where you opposed tariffs before November 8, 2016

2) Any post where you said to an actual Democrat you oppose tariffs ever

Flopper, where'd you go? Flopper?
I'm a democrat and I have always supported free trade. To my knowledge no one was proposing any tariffs back in 2016 except Trump. Free trade is one of the few issues that I agree with Republicans on. Ross Perot's opposition to NAFTA and Bill Clinton support was one of the reasons I voted for him.

Free trade makes sense. Tariffs do not. Free trade allows each country to produce what it produces best. Tariffs interfere with the free market, protecting inefficient producers while punishing efficient producers. In general, the consumer pays more and get's less.

Unless you clarify difference between immigrant beaners and illegal beaners, we can all assume that being beaner has nothing to do with immigration status.

But it has everything to do with how conservatives see people of brown skin. PS: Kondor3 didn't differentiate

So you complain for someone saying all Mexicans are beaners, but it's completely OK to for you to say all conservatives are doing it, no hypocrisy there, eh?

Well, here you are using the word freely. Prove me wrong. Call them out right now and tell them how disappointed you are in them for using racial slurs. Right now, in your next post on this thread.

I'll wait and watch.

Bet you don't.

Beaner is not a racial slur. It's as much racial as gringo, redneck or hillbilly. Got it?

he he he....I didn't think you objected too much to the racial slur. As is the case with Trump ass kissers. Pucker up butter cup. Mueller is going to get your boy.

Again, it's not racial slur.

Mexican is not race, it's nationality.

I would be willing to bet that most Americans don't even know what's going on at the border, and the ones that do, many don't care either.

Trump won because of the border and immigration issues. People like me who are sick of pressing 1 to speak to an English speaking person, those who live where a lot of illegals live, those who are battling crime; some brought to us by illegals, those who watch as foreigners are taking our jobs for less money, we are all fed up with it, especially when our representatives tell us we need "immigration reform" instead of telling us what we really want to hear which is shut down the border, or at least get as close as we can to it.

So what damage to the nation do you speak of? I see no damage. If anything, I see taking a tougher stance on illegals which is what many of us want in the first place.
What damage? trade wars, broken alliances with our most supportive allies, handing the Pacific Rim trade to China, actions that will do irreparably damage the environment, and leadership by a man that has the morals of a tomcat in heat who praises mass murders like Kim Jon Un and Putin.

What planet are you from? Do really think Trump is going to stop globalization and the flow of people and ideas into this country. You dial 1 for English because 1/4 of all Americans speak languages other than English and that's not going to change. Also the call centers you dial into are international and serve other countries as well as the US. Even Trump's highly publicized efforts to turn American into Aryan/Anglo nation isolated from the world will fail.

Trump isn't going to change any of this but he is going to create more division and hatred. I know conservatives thrive on hatred and division but it's going bite you guys in ass eventually.

That you can blame the pacific rim on Trump over Obama shows the useless partisan hack that you are
Obama had positioned the US as the central nation in the Trans Pacific Partnership which represents roughly 40% of the world's economic output.

advisers were confident that it was doomed and would fall apart and the US would pickup the pieces. However, the organization has arisen with a new plan to carry forward without the US implementing the agreement which will amount to 350 billion in free trade. And guess who is looking at opening negotiations with the TPP. Yep, China. Trump's promise to negotiate bilateral trade agreements with each of these countries is as dead as a door nail now.
In April 2018, Trump said he was considering putting us back in the TPP, however it looks like that boat has sailed thanks to his trade war with China.

I'm 55 and all my life until Trump Democrats argued against free trade. This is an issue that Democrats even ate their own on despite that you're lemmings. You attacked Bill for NAFTA. You attacked Hillary for NAFTA and made her disavow it. That's even the one thing you attacked Obama for. Even though it was secretly negotiated by a leftist, you attacked him for TPP. Now with Trump, suddenly leftists are all against tariffs. Including attacking people like me who opposed tariffs all my life and still do.

I'm a democrat and I have always supported free trade. To my knowledge no one was proposing any tariffs back in 2016 except Trump. Free trade is one of the few issues that I agree with Republicans on. Ross Perot's opposition to NAFTA and Bill Clinton support was one of the reasons I voted for him.

Free trade makes sense. Tariffs do not. Free trade allows each country to produce what it produces best. Tariffs interfere with the free market, protecting inefficient producers while punishing efficient producers. In general, the consumer pays more and get's less.

Than why Canada doesn't support completely free trade with no tariffs at all from either side?

Are you going to answer, or you need me to help you with that?

More false narrative. I don't think that immigrants have a reason to flee from the police. On the other hand, illegals...

abm1y1.png

The "undocumented immigrants" narrative continues....

25f535w.png

I hope they have a video.

It also stops wars.

I'll wait and watch.

Bet you don't.

Even you're not dumb enough to believe that shit, are you?

I'll wait and watch.

Bet you don't.

What race are Mexicans?

I'll wait and watch.

Bet you don't.

What race are Mexicans?

Like all Trump ass kissers, you may not be racist but (as you have proven just now), you have zero problem rubbing elbows with them.

because everything is good for mexico . They get rid of their poor and the poor make money in the USA that they send back to mexico . There is no reason for mexico to help anything for anyone but themselves Clementine .
Actually few Mexican are sending money back home any more. They bring it home. In the last 7 years the population of Mexican undocumented immigrants has declined by 1.1 million. During that time the number of legal Mexican workers has also declined. This is why farmers are hurting. Nationwide, there are two jobs available in agriculture for every new job seeker and 4 in California.
What we know about illegal immigration from Mexico

What race are Mexicans?

Like all Trump ass kissers, you may not be racist but (as you have proven just now), you have zero problem rubbing elbows with them.

Again, what race are Mexicans?

Or at least, tell me what race are Americans?

What race are Mexicans?

What race are "beaners" as you put it?

What race are Mexicans?

I didn't put it into race category, you did.

Aha, dodging again.

I already explained it to you, beaner is not a racial slur.

The claim: "immigrant children are separated from parents".

The truth: Anyone crossing border illegally is not an immigrant. Immigrants are those who have a legal status in the US. These are illegals, so stop calling them immigrants.

It's time put an end to liberal shills posting bullshit claims.

Here is a good article that explains this current situation with children of illegals.

The Truth about Separating Kids
For the longest time, illegal immigration was driven by single males from Mexico. Over the last decade, the flow has shifted to women, children, and family units from Central America. This poses challenges we haven’t confronted before and has made what once were relatively minor wrinkles in the law loom very large.

The past practice had been to give a free pass to an adult who is part of a family unit. The new Trump policy is to prosecute all adults. The idea is to send a signal that we are serious about our laws and to create a deterrent against re-entry. (Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, illegal re-entry a felony.)

The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.

And where were you lefties crying about "concentration camps" and calling for uprising, like Pelosi did, when Obama was doing the same thing, just on larger scale?

Obama held more than double of number of children in shelters compared to Trump White House

Not so.
The definition of an immigrant is a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. A century ago we had very few people entering the country illegal so when someone was refereed to as an immigrant people naturally assumed they were legal. However the meaning of the word has no connotation of legality.

There is no law that mandates separating children from their parents. Trump’s own administration devised a policy to that effect. An administration can separate children or allow them to stay with parents. It is policy not a law. Trump just plain lied, but what's new.
The question is why is he trying to hide behind a nonexistent law and then claim he really cares about these kids. His supporters think it's just fine to punish the children and they certainly don't care what he does with the kids.

Obama did hold many children in shelters but most were children unaccompanied by an adult. Again it's all policy, not law.

Definition of IMMIGRANT
Trump blames Democrats for own policy separating families

What race are Mexicans?

Aha, dodging again.

Beaner is a derogatory slang for Mexicans or people of Mexican descent. It's an ethnic slur.

What race are Mexicans?

Aha, dodging again.

No Kondor3 did when he put racial slurs into it. Please walk into a chicano bar and start calling people "beaner"....I'd love to be there when you do it.

What race are Mexicans?

Aha, dodging again.

Beaner is a derogatory slang for Mexicans or people of Mexican descent. It's an ethnic slur.

It's shocking the depths you have to sink to when you engage a Trumpian in a debate; is it not?

What race are Mexicans?

---------------------------------- racist is simply an opinion . And hopefully its a supposed insult that is losing its power Candy .

The claim: "immigrant children are separated from parents".

The truth: Anyone crossing border illegally is not an immigrant. Immigrants are those who have a legal status in the US. These are illegals, so stop calling them immigrants.

It's time put an end to liberal shills posting bullshit claims.

Here is a good article that explains this current situation with children of illegals.

The Truth about Separating Kids
For the longest time, illegal immigration was driven by single males from Mexico. Over the last decade, the flow has shifted to women, children, and family units from Central America. This poses challenges we haven’t confronted before and has made what once were relatively minor wrinkles in the law loom very large.

The past practice had been to give a free pass to an adult who is part of a family unit. The new Trump policy is to prosecute all adults. The idea is to send a signal that we are serious about our laws and to create a deterrent against re-entry. (Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, illegal re-entry a felony.)

The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.

And where were you lefties crying about "concentration camps" and calling for uprising, like Pelosi did, when Obama was doing the same thing, just on larger scale?

Obama held more than double of number of children in shelters compared to Trump White House

Not so.
The definition of an immigrant is a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. A century ago we had very few people entering the country illegal so when someone was refereed to as an immigrant people naturally assumed they were legal. However the meaning of the word has no connotation of legality.

There is no law that mandates separating children from their parents. Trump’s own administration devised a policy to that effect. An administration can separate children or allow them to stay with parents. It is policy not a law. Trump just plain lied, but what's new.
The question is why is he trying to hide behind a nonexistent law and then claim he really cares about these kids. His supporters think it's just fine to punish the children and they certainly don't care what he does with the kids.

Obama did hold many children in shelters but most were children unaccompanied by an adult. Again it's all policy, not law.

Definition of IMMIGRANT
Trump blames Democrats for own policy separating families

Dictionaries are changing definitions based on political correctness. But that's not an issue here.

If is up to you lefties, immigrant is everyone who move here for any reason, legally or illegally.

However, I am not talking about English definitions, I am talking about legal definition of "immigrant" as defined by DHS.

Immigrant - an alien admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident.

There is another definition called in Immigration and Nationality Act of 1953, that was too broad and later clarified. According to the same Act, only lawful immigrants (permanent residents) are legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States.

Than why Canada doesn't support completely free trade with no tariffs at all from either side?

Are you going to answer, or you need me to help you with that?
Canada is a signer of NAFTA which eliminated nearly all trade barriers, however there are still some tariffs that negotiators have been unable to remove. Just because you support free trade does not mean you can trade all goods tariff free. It takes agreement from both sides to eliminate trade barriers. After NAFTA was signed negotiators continued to eliminate trade barriers and have eliminate many

The TPP which is probably the trade agreement that comes closest to totally free trade still has a few tariffs. The few that remain have been reduced, typically to 1% to 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back