What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hispanics advocate for themselves.

Blacks advocate for themselves.

Asians advocate for themselves.

Same with Whites.

We're all "racist"... it's just a matter of how that impacts relations with others, and how that impacts our sense of what's fair and what is not.

Those other groups need to advocate for themselves because they don't have the institutional power that white folks have.

Yeah, the reasons may be different, but that's what it's like firing people. I keep it short and factual. Leftists of course say, don't you care about people? They have families. First of all of course in their typical style, leftists are telling me what to do with my money, not what they are doing with theirs. Second, of course I care about their family. But they should have cared more about their own family and tried harder.

again, you are a bottom feeder who doesn't even offer health insurance.

Managers who think they can fire their way to a better workplace usually have teams with shitty morale. Who wants to work at a place where you can be fired on a whim?

Again you are a "resume writer" who knows nothing about business.

You don't get insurance in addition to full salary. Jobs pay a fixed total amount. Whether it comes as medical insurance, healthcare contributions, salary, whatever.

If I didn't pay market compensation, I wouldn't have had employees.

Let's say your compensation to make up a number is $80K. Now would you rather have:

$70K in salary and $10K in benefits ...

... or ...

$80K in salary.

Joe: :desk::desk::desk:

Joe: $70K + $10K, that's greater than $80K !!!

Dumb ass. I'm not paying more than market wages, and my employees aren't working for less than market wages. All you're droning on about is again just that you know zero about business.

Now, do you want me to explain price and cost to you again?

I would rather have 10K in benefits. Benefits are not taxed and by not having that in your paycheck, it brings down your tax rate. It's one of the many failures of Commie Care. Now, you have to pay for insurance with after tax money that you won't likely be able to write-off.

I simplified my example for sure. There are other factors. I dealt with it on an "all else being equal" basis. But you're right that in reality it wasn't that simple. Things like group rates and to your point taxes can change the calculation for sure.

What happened in my case was that because of how I was set up, that SOB Obama removed the tax deductability of my type of plan in as you accurately call it CommieCare. That is a big part of why I keep saying that Obama wasn't trying to cover people, he was trying to get companies to drop coverage.

Anyway, I continued to actually make the payments to my employees, so it isn't actually quite accurate when I say I dropped my plan. But in essence for my employees it became taxable which means it was really just more salary. I didn't take away my contributions and it still said medical contribution on their check. Just it was treated as salary. Of course I explained that to them.

What's funny is that Joe keeps calling me a heartless SOB. He's actually talking about Obama, his messiah, who is the one who made the contributions taxable. Anyway, I never explained that detail to Joe since he obviously doesn't read

What happened in my case was that because of how I was set up, that SOB Obama removed the tax deductability of my type of plan in as you accurately call it CommieCare. That is a big part of why I keep saying that Obama wasn't trying to cover people, he was trying to get companies to drop coverage.

Anyway, I continued to actually make the payments to my employees, so it isn't actually quite accurate when I say I dropped my plan. But in essence for my employees it became taxable which means it was really just more salary. I didn't take away my contributions and it still said medical contribution. Just it was treated as salary.

Again, guy, if you are such a bottom feeder you can't produce health coverage for your employees and their families, you probably suck as a business man and quality employees avoid you.

Anyway, I continued to actually make the payments to my employees, so it isn't actually quite accurate when I say I dropped my plan. But in essence for my employees it became taxable which means it was really just more salary. I didn't take away my contributions and it still said medical contribution. Just it was treated as salary.

Again, guy, if you are such a bottom feeder you can't produce health coverage for your employees and their families, you probably suck as a business man and quality employees avoid you.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you

I've conversed with a lot people about illegal immigration and the one thing that stands out is that most people that feel strongly about stopping illegal immigration think legal immigration should be reduced or abolished. They just don't want all those Hispanics, Africans, and Asians in their country regardless of how they got here.

Or maybe we feel that they are not assimilating in our country very well and need more time.
/——/ We restricted immigrants for decades so the ones here could assimilate. The Immigration Act of 1924 created a quota system that restricted entry to 2 percent of the total number of people of each nationality in America as of the 1890 national census–a system that favored immigrants from Western Europe–and prohibited immigrants from Asia.

Well the left feels this kind of thing has never happened before---only with Trump.

The changes taking place because of foreigners is obvious. It's time to stop migration until at least everybody can speak and read the language here.

The Know-Nothing party is gone. Let it go or join it in the dustbin.

They're gone? .....

Yes, they are gone. The Know-Nothing Party was defunct by 1860. Even then real Americans recognized that they were idiots and cowards not worth the attention. Every few decades a new crop of mentally defective weaklings like you start whining about the exact process by which their own ancestors came to America. Pretty stupid, really.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you

Guy, you can explain it all day...

The reality is, companies that don't offer health insurance don't get the best employees...

Do you know what my number three source of resume clients is after shitty managers and downsizings? It's companies that don't offer insurance and they want to find a job that does.

Or maybe we feel that they are not assimilating in our country very well and need more time.
/——/ We restricted immigrants for decades so the ones here could assimilate. The Immigration Act of 1924 created a quota system that restricted entry to 2 percent of the total number of people of each nationality in America as of the 1890 national census–a system that favored immigrants from Western Europe–and prohibited immigrants from Asia.

Well the left feels this kind of thing has never happened before---only with Trump.

The changes taking place because of foreigners is obvious. It's time to stop migration until at least everybody can speak and read the language here.

They're gone? .....

Yes, they are gone. The Know-Nothing Party was defunct by 1860. Even then real Americans recognized that they were idiots and cowards not worth the attention. Every few decades a new crop of mentally defective weaklings like you start whining about the exact process by which their own ancestors came to America. Pretty stupid, really.

You know how my ancestors came here? Please tell me, because I don't even know that. However they came, I'm sure it wasn't illegally like what's going on today.

You know how my ancestors came here? Please tell me, because I don't even know that. However they came, I'm sure it wasn't illegally like what's going on today.

Obviously, you need to read up on the history of immigration. Before the 1920's, if you got here on a boat, you were in.

There were attempts to limit immigration of Asians, but basically, if you were white and the boat got here, so did you.

Yeah, the reasons may be different, but that's what it's like firing people. I keep it short and factual. Leftists of course say, don't you care about people? They have families. First of all of course in their typical style, leftists are telling me what to do with my money, not what they are doing with theirs. Second, of course I care about their family. But they should have cared more about their own family and tried harder.

again, you are a bottom feeder who doesn't even offer health insurance.

Managers who think they can fire their way to a better workplace usually have teams with shitty morale. Who wants to work at a place where you can be fired on a whim?

Again you are a "resume writer" who knows nothing about business.

You don't get insurance in addition to full salary. Jobs pay a fixed total amount. Whether it comes as medical insurance, healthcare contributions, salary, whatever.

If I didn't pay market compensation, I wouldn't have had employees.

Let's say your compensation to make up a number is $80K. Now would you rather have:

$70K in salary and $10K in benefits ...

... or ...

$80K in salary.

Joe: :desk::desk::desk:

Joe: $70K + $10K, that's greater than $80K !!!

Dumb ass. I'm not paying more than market wages, and my employees aren't working for less than market wages. All you're droning on about is again just that you know zero about business.

Now, do you want me to explain price and cost to you again?

I would rather have 10K in benefits. Benefits are not taxed and by not having that in your paycheck, it brings down your tax rate. It's one of the many failures of Commie Care. Now, you have to pay for insurance with after tax money that you won't likely be able to write-off.

I simplified my example for sure. There are other factors. I dealt with it on an "all else being equal" basis. But you're right that in reality it wasn't that simple. Things like group rates and to your point taxes can change the calculation for sure.

Anyway, I continued to actually make the payments to my employees, so it isn't actually quite accurate when I say I dropped my plan. But in essence for my employees it became taxable which means it was really just more salary. I didn't take away my contributions and it still said medical contribution on their check. Just it was treated as salary. Of course I explained that to them.

What's funny is that Joe keeps calling me a heartless SOB. He's actually talking about Obama, his messiah, who is the one who made the contributions taxable. Anyway, I never explained that detail to Joe since he obviously doesn't read

Correct, it was never about getting everybody covered. If it was, he wouldn't have had to lie about it so much.

It was actually about creating as many new government dependents as he could, and he was quite successful. Now, many of those that are supposedly covered are on shitty government plans.

Vote buying is what the Democrats are all about. The minimum requirement is to have birth control on your plan. This was to buy the female vote. The medication I take is life sustaining, and not one word about my medication (or anybody else's that's life sustaining) in the bill. That's because I'm not part of a large voting block like the women are.

So now the french fry makers and self stockers in America can get a plan heavily subsidized by taxpayers. But middle income earners are the people that can't afford those outrageously priced plans, but then again, middle income earners are likely Republican voters.

They're gone? .....

If you don't know then you can't be sure, so STFU while the same process continues as it always has.

Vote buying is what the Democrats are all about. The minimum requirement is to have birth control on your plan. This was to buy the female vote. The medication I take is life sustaining, and not one word about my medication (or anybody else's that's life sustaining) in the bill. That's because I'm not part of a large voting block like the women are.

So now the french fry makers and self stockers in America can get a plan heavily subsidized by taxpayers. But middle income earners are the people that can't afford those outrageously prices plans, but then again, middle income earners are likely Republican voters.

Meh, I've never had a problem getting insurance, not once.

Your boss screws you, and you want to blame everyone else and can't get a better job, or will even try.

Obviously, you need to read up on the history of immigration. Before the 1920's, if you got here on a boat, you were in.

There were attempts to limit immigration of Asians, but basically, if you were white and the boat got here, so did you.

Yes, that's true, you were in. But times changed and so have the laws, so if you come here with no permission, you are breaking our laws. You are an illegal.

So now the french fry makers and self stockers in America can get a plan heavily subsidized by taxpayers. But middle income earners are the people that can't afford those outrageously prices plans, but then again, middle income earners are likely Republican voters.

Meh, I've never had a problem getting insurance, not once.

Your boss screws you, and you want to blame everyone else and can't get a better job, or will even try.

There is only one person that screwed me and millions of others. He's got the name of a terrorist and has big floppy elephant ears.

They're gone? .....

If you don't know then you can't be sure, so STFU while the same process continues as it always has.

I'll say WTF I want to say. And I say these people are nothing but problems for Americans. They proved it yesterday, they are proving it today, and will prove it even more tomorrow.

Yes, that's true, you were in. But times changed and so have the laws, so if you come here with no permission, you are breaking our laws. You are an illegal.

Lots of stuff is illegal. Hiring a hooker is illegal. Smoking a joint is illegal. Going to fast on the highway is illegal.

Nobody really considers these great crimes, for some reason.

There is only one person that screwed me and millions of others. He's got the name of a terrorist and has big floppy elephant ears.

Um, no, guy. Obama is not responsible for your lack of initiative.

Hispanics advocate for themselves.

Blacks advocate for themselves.

Asians advocate for themselves.

Same with Whites.

We're all "racist"... it's just a matter of how that impacts relations with others, and how that impacts our sense of what's fair and what is not.

Those other groups need to advocate for themselves because they don't have the institutional power that white folks have.
Yes... that is the decades-old shop-worn excuse for trying to delude White Folk into thinking that advocating for themselves is wrong. It's stopped working.

Yes... that is the decades-old shop-worn excuse for trying to delude White Folk into thinking that advocating for themselves is wrong. It's stopped working.

White people don't need to advocate for themselves, they already have all the advantages.

Here's the thing. If I were to list all the fuckovers I've gotten in my life, every last one of them was at the hands of a fellow white male with more power, influence and money than I have.

It's foolish to think his interests are my interests.

If you can't speak or read English, guess what? You're not assimilating very well. If the country has to accommodate you for that reason, you are not assimilating very well. If you are a NYC cab driver, and refuse to pick up fares because they have a pet with them due to your religion, you are not assimilating very well.

Why would anyone want a smelly animal in their cab?

We make all sorts of accommedation for American's religion. Shit, you guys want to make it legal for people to refuse service because they don't like someone else's sex life.

Of do you think rights are only for white christian people...

Never mind, no need to answer.

As a typical leftist, I know you have no respect for our Constitution, especially the part that says nor prohibit the free exercise thereof. But if you are forced by law to participate in a ritual against your religion beliefs, then that part of the Constitution is violated.

If a person who owns a bakery shop decides he doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding, then that's his option. If he works for somebody and is told he has to make the cake, then he has to weigh his religious values. Take the job or don't take the job.

Cab drivers work for cab companies. They know ahead of time that it's just about the only way to travel in places like NYC. So there will be times they have to transport a pet, especially if the animal is there to assist in a handicap like a seeing eye dog.

White people don't need to advocate for themselves, they already have all the advantages.

Like what?

Here's the thing. If I were to list all the fuckovers I've gotten in my life, every last one of them was at the hands of a fellow white male with more power, influence and money than I have.

It's foolish to think his interests are my interests.

That's because a majority of managers, bosses and company owners are white. You're talking about the law of odds here.

Lots of stuff is illegal. Hiring a hooker is illegal. Smoking a joint is illegal. Going to fast on the highway is illegal.

Nobody really considers these great crimes, for some reason.

But they are all against the law and have a penalty to pay if you get caught.

Um, no, guy. Obama is not responsible for your lack of initiative.

It's not my lack of initiative, it's that ugly commie you helped put in the white house. Until that time, every job I worked had health insurance. Today, no company I contacted for a job carries it any longer. It's not my lack of initiative that caused this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back