What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He didn't ask anyone for help. That was a barb at the media losers and the democrats.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?

Oh for crying out loud. Up the voltage on your next session will you? You are putting up the most idiotic threads these days.

Let's see, I find it interesting that you're not offended that Hillary "lost" 30,000 emails. But not to worry, I'm sure 10 minutes from now you'll find 20 other miniscule WORST items that offend you about Trump.

I'm pleasantly surprised. For sure I thought it would be:

“I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.”

Grabbin' pussy was the winner for me.
Trump was JOKING, sarcastically.
For heavens sake.

Let's see, I find it interesting that you're not offended that Hillary "lost" 30,000 emails. But not to worry, I'm sure 10 minutes from now you'll find 20 other miniscule WORST items that offend you about Trump.

No, moron.........This is NOT about the emails...its about the orange moron asking his "lover" Putin....an ex-KGB thug......to help him win.

BTW,....with a MAJORITY in both chambers of Congress....why is there NO current investigation of Hillary's emails?

gnat, when it comes to discussing politics:

200.gif

So you are willing to accuse the president of one of the most heinous crimes one can commit over a joke, but Hillary actually committing the crime and covering it up is not a big deal to you

It was a joke, but we now liberals are miserable people that don't have a sense of humor. Get a life.

/--- It was a joke, numbnuts. Rush is right. Libs have no sense of humor and take everything literally.

No, moron.........This is NOT about the emails...its about the orange moron asking his "lover" Putin....an ex-KGB thug......to help him win.

BTW,....with a MAJORITY in both chambers of Congress....why is there NO current investigation of Hillary's emails?

Good to know you shrug off Hillary's mishandling of emails.

Grabbin' pussy was the winner for me.
Trump was JOKING, sarcastically.
For heavens sake.
/---- And yet not one Hollywood superstar has stepped forward to say that never happens to them. Not one. Interesting.

Trump OWNS the left. The left freak at every raised eyebrow, every smile, every fart he makes. This is hilarious.

Forum List

Back