What I love about democrats

A lot of Millennials voted for Trump, or he wouldn't have been elected. Young people want JOBS, not Democrat Hope & Change abstract promises, and lectures about man made climate change.
Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Typical orange blob zero college white boy

O no its the spelling police

Just trying to help darlin.
I bet you don't know the correct def of liberal either
College again?
White boy?

I have a Bachelors degree from one of best schools in the East, and a Masters from the same school your pal Donnie boy went. Many of my friends, and acquaintances that are also Trump supporters are even better educated. I'm sure whatever you have is much better though. :rolleyes:

I have a Bachelors degree from one of best schools in the East, and a Masters from the same school your pal Donnie boy went. Many of my friends, and acquaintances that are also Trump supporters are even better educated. I'm sure whatever you have is much better though. :rolleyes:
Very true.
Nobel prize winner external examiner.
Whose Donnie.?
I don't care but I was in Scotland when a lady wouldn't sell for his golf course.
He built a dune in front of her property so she couldn't see the North Sea.
Told me all I needed to know
Also that he dragged his wife by the hair before raping her.
Apart from him being a lowlife who stiffed contractors (that's what to be trumped means in ny) can someone post a list of what he has actually done?
Tax cut for people like me who already have more money than we know what to do with.?
A second pussy grabber on the supremes?
Seen his younger pics sitting behind his mentor ken Starr?
Blabbing amErica first?
Our WWII Nazi group name.
And no one even knows his history or doesn't care

Right now we have democrats rallying together aginst a wall.
Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.
Obama wanted a wall as did clinton .
Obama deported what 2.5 million illegals at a huge cost in the billions .

Yet now that trump wants a wall its a bad thing.

Its like a comic game of yes you do no I dont .

Its funny how much these clowns play politics .
They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.
Interesting. Democrats didn't want a wall they wanted something called 'practical fencing'. I've never heard that term before, what does it mean? Why did they change their mind and decide they don't want practical fencing now?

The 'Secure Fencing' of 2006 isn't Trump's vanity wall.

Says who? Says Trump.

Whats amaz8ng is there were millions arab muslims both brown and black that supported the nazi party .
Thousands served in the nazi military .
The American Democratic party has many of the same goals and platform that the nazis had

Whats amaz8ng is there were millions arab muslims both brown and black that supported the nazi party .
The American Democratic party has many of the same goals and platform that the nazis had

Except it doesn't.

There's no call that only those of 'German blood' can be citizens in the American Democratic party.

There's no exclusion of jews as citizens in the American Democratic Party.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for German Common Law to replace Roman Law.

There's no ban on all non-German immigration in the American Democratic Party.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for a ban of Mercenary Troops.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for an end of taxation on land.

There's no call for colonization for surplus population in the American Democratic Party.

Nor is there a demand that all newspapers be printed in German only for a German audience.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for all writers in newspapers to be members of the German Race.

The American Democratic Party isn't demanding that all non-Germans who immigrated here since August 1914 be expelled.

Nor is the Democratic Party calling for an end to the Treaty of Versailles.

Remember.....you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

Why should the United States have to compromise to improve its BORDER SECURITY??? Other countries do it, and don't have to apologize for it. Why are the Democrats so HELL bent on getting illegal aliens here? Obviously, they want them for a huge, voting block to ensure one party Democrat rule which will be the destruction of America as we know it.

The Democrats want to take away the exact characteristics of the U.S. that makes people want to come here!

The democrats can’t appeal to the citizens of America so democrats are going to throw everything towards immigrants because promise they can experience the American Dream. Can anyone tell me when we had the Irish and etc raid did anyone question about immigration at the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.

Not only did both Obama and Clinton support it in the past, they built walls around their own houses.

FYI, something that was considered a deportation under Obama was counted in a manner unlike it had been done for previous Presidents.

They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.

Practical fencing? Is that one for show but with more holes in it than a piece of Swiss cheese?

You are so full of SHIT....

That's what makes you a libtard….

Except it doesn't.

There's no call that only those of 'German blood' can be citizens in the American Democratic party.

There's no exclusion of jews as citizens in the American Democratic Party.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for German Common Law to replace Roman Law.

There's no ban on all non-German immigration in the American Democratic Party.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for a ban of Mercenary Troops.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for an end of taxation on land.

There's no call for colonization for surplus population in the American Democratic Party.

Nor is there a demand that all newspapers be printed in German only for a German audience.

The American Democratic Party isn't calling for all writers in newspapers to be members of the German Race.

The American Democratic Party isn't demanding that all non-Germans who immigrated here since August 1914 be expelled.

Nor is the Democratic Party calling for an end to the Treaty of Versailles.

Remember.....you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about.
That's a prerequisite of the old white fart forum

You are so full of SHIT....

That's what makes you a libtard….
Another zero college white boy who has no idea of the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college period?

Interesting. Democrats didn't want a wall they wanted something called 'practical fencing'. I've never heard that term before, what does it mean? Why did they change their mind and decide they don't want practical fencing now?
What about practically arresting the enablers who hire the illegals causing illegals to go back? If the enablers are in jail, where do the illegals work? The solution is simple.

Well yes it will cost money to matain and stsff.
But tell me how stupid is it for us to pat 18.5 billion a year in health care for illegals and the cost of drugs comming across the boarder is 192 billion a year in health care cost lost productivity and jail time.
Thats over 200 billion a year.
Add in the cost of deporting illegals which is billions about 11 g each obama deported 2.5 million .

Now of course a wall will not reduce those cost to zero but if it reduced. The costs by even 20 percent your talking around 50 billion a year.
Now we have a 30 billion cost of a wall and say mataince and staffing over a 30 year period .
Well my goodness your talking say 60 or 70 billion compared to a 50 billion a year in saving a year for a 30 year life expectancy of the wall do the math if your capable of it and your talking about a 1.4 trillion in savings
You have no solid numbers. They pay in taxes. They will keep coming here until you go after employers, which you won’t.
They're cowards. They would rather blame illegals for a problem we created. But I would also argue that it is not a problem for folks like Trump who hired them.

Well yes it will cost money to matain and stsff.
But tell me how stupid is it for us to pat 18.5 billion a year in health care for illegals and the cost of drugs comming across the boarder is 192 billion a year in health care cost lost productivity and jail time.
Thats over 200 billion a year.
Add in the cost of deporting illegals which is billions about 11 g each obama deported 2.5 million .

Now of course a wall will not reduce those cost to zero but if it reduced. The costs by even 20 percent your talking around 50 billion a year.
Now we have a 30 billion cost of a wall and say mataince and staffing over a 30 year period .
Well my goodness your talking say 60 or 70 billion compared to a 50 billion a year in saving a year for a 30 year life expectancy of the wall do the math if your capable of it and your talking about a 1.4 trillion in savings

Why do people like you make this so hard when it isn't? Arrest the enablers and the illegals have no where to work. Next!

Last edited:

Funny how Trumpettes don't know the difference between Trump's wall & border fencing.

Forum List

Back