What I love about democrats

Right now we have democrats rallying together aginst a wall.
Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.
Obama wanted a wall as did clinton .
Obama deported what 2.5 million illegals at a huge cost in the billions .

Yet now that trump wants a wall its a bad thing.

Its like a comic game of yes you do no I dont .

Its funny how much these clowns play politics .
When did Democrats vote for a 2,000 mile long, 30 foot tall concrete wall? K thx bye
You stated and I quote "Democrats wanted PRACTICAL FENCING". What is practical fencing and why do they not want it now?

Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.

They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.

Roflmao @ practical fencing

Good grief
^ says retard who thought Mexico would pay for a wall

Where did I say that? In fact I didn't. Cease lying, termite
Lol

C'mon you spewed it...now prove it.

You're a fool

When did Democrats vote for a 2,000 mile long, 30 foot tall concrete wall? K thx bye
You stated and I quote "Democrats wanted PRACTICAL FENCING". What is practical fencing and why do they not want it now?
Fencing in high traffic areas, which I already posted but you’re a retard. Didn’t make a dent. Neither will Trump’s vanity project.

They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.

Good grief

Lol

You're a fool
It was Trump’s #1 crowd pleaser, little retard :itsok:

That and “lock her up.” How’s that coming? Oops :lmao:

Fencing in high traffic areas, which I already posted but you’re a retard. Didn’t make a dent. Neither will Trump’s vanity project.
Ah so putting up flimsy fences in high traffic areas is practical fencing. Got it. And that failed, therefore a wall can't work. Liberal logic at it's finest.

Ah so putting up flimsy fences in high traffic areas is practical fencing. Got it. And that failed, therefore a wall can't work. Liberal logic at it's finest.
I don’t want to be trying to convince you in 10 years that a 100 foot wall won’t work either after the 30 foot wall failed.

And the GOP had two years to get'er done and did NOTHING!

Then they lost to the Dims because of it.

The bottom line is, neither party wants it. They are both in the pockets of drug lords.

Good grief

Lol

You're a fool

Unlike you (as a left loon sheeple) I don't follow lock step.

You lied and are trapped own it and stfu.

Lol

You're a fool

^ calls me the liar, still thinks Trump will get Mexico to pay for a wall

Lol

You're a fool

^ calls me the liar, still thinks Trump will get Mexico to pay for a wall

You're floundering BlkFag....badly but it's normal for you.

Again point out where I've ever posted that. In fact I did say I don't care who pays for it...just build it.

Oops

And the GOP had two years to get'er done and did NOTHING!

Then they lost to the Dims because of it.

The bottom line is, neither party wants it. They are both in the pockets of drug lords.

They lost, because unless the Senate went with the nuclear option the votes were not there since they needed about 10 Senate Dims to vote for it in order for it to pass.

Since we now know that Dims of today have no intentions if doing anything about out of control illegal immigration, the necessary votes are not there.

They wanted practical fencing.

Define "practical fencing"
Fences in high traffic areas. Still didn’t make a dent.

That's a lie, as is most of what you post.

{
"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

The first fence, 10 feet high, is made of welded metal panels. The second fence, 15 feet high, consists of steel mesh, and the top is angled inward to make it harder to climb over. Finally, in high-traffic areas, there's also a smaller chain-link fence. In between the two main fences is 150 feet of "no man's land," an area that the Border Patrol sweeps with flood lights and trucks, and soon, surveillance cameras.

"Here in San Diego, we have proven that the border infrastructure system does indeed work," Henry says. "It is highly effective."}

San Diego Fence Provides Lessons in Border Control

{
"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

The first fence, 10 feet high, is made of welded metal panels. The second fence, 15 feet high, consists of steel mesh, and the top is angled inward to make it harder to climb over. Finally, in high-traffic areas, there's also a smaller chain-link fence. In between the two main fences is 150 feet of "no man's land," an area that the Border Patrol sweeps with flood lights and trucks, and soon, surveillance cameras.

"Here in San Diego, we have proven that the border infrastructure system does indeed work," Henry says. "It is highly effective."}

Oh then what Democrats supported was smart. Cool.

Led by the short fingered vulgarian.
How many deals has he turned down?

Led by the short fingered vulgarian.
How many deals has he turned down?

Let's say you go to buy a new car and the sticker is $45,000 and you've done some research and figure that the dealership paid around $30K for that car, so you offer $35K thinking $5K profit is pretty good, and the dealership counteroffers with $44,475. So you make another offer of $36k and the dealership counters with $44,500.

Now let's suppose someone comes along and says "you idiot, the dealership has made you several offers, why won't you stop turning down deals?" Would't that strike you as a stupid argument ? Of course it would.

TOP 10 GOOD THINGS ABOUT LIBERALS

1. They die eventually.

(I have the T-Shirt...)

{

Oh then what Democrats supported was smart. Cool.

Regardless of who supported what, you lied.

Forum List

Back