What I love about democrats

They wanted practical fencing.

Define "practical fencing"
Fences in high traffic areas. Still didn’t make a dent.

That's a lie, as is most of what you post.

{
"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

The first fence, 10 feet high, is made of welded metal panels. The second fence, 15 feet high, consists of steel mesh, and the top is angled inward to make it harder to climb over. Finally, in high-traffic areas, there's also a smaller chain-link fence. In between the two main fences is 150 feet of "no man's land," an area that the Border Patrol sweeps with flood lights and trucks, and soon, surveillance cameras.

"Here in San Diego, we have proven that the border infrastructure system does indeed work," Henry says. "It is highly effective."}

San Diego Fence Provides Lessons in Border Control
Oh then what Democrats supported was smart. Cool.

Regardless of who supported what, you lied.

If walls and or fences weren't effective , these liberal idiots wouldn't oppose them, they would just be like "sure build the wall" so they could laugh when it didn't work.

They wanted practical fencing.

{
"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

The first fence, 10 feet high, is made of welded metal panels. The second fence, 15 feet high, consists of steel mesh, and the top is angled inward to make it harder to climb over. Finally, in high-traffic areas, there's also a smaller chain-link fence. In between the two main fences is 150 feet of "no man's land," an area that the Border Patrol sweeps with flood lights and trucks, and soon, surveillance cameras.

"Here in San Diego, we have proven that the border infrastructure system does indeed work," Henry says. "It is highly effective."}

No illegals still surged into the country at crazy levels. It didn’t make a dent.

{

If walls and or fences weren't effective , these liberal idiots wouldn't oppose them, they would just be like "sure build the wall" so they could laugh when it didn't work.
Maybe you’ve never heard of a ladder

{

What a stupid rebuttal. Do you have locks on your doors? Why , I mean haen't you ever heard of throwing a rock through a window?

Moron

{

What a stupid rebuttal. Do you have locks on your doors? Why , I mean haen't you ever heard of throwing a rock through a window?

Moron
^ thinks climbing over a fence is the same as braeaking and entering a home. Probably still thinks Mexico’s check is on its way too.

Moron
^ thinks climbing over a fence is the same as braeaking and entering a home. Probably still thinks Mexico’s check is on its way too.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I will repeat, if walls didn't work you would be simply smugly sitting here saying "yeah Trump build the wall so we can prove it doesn't work" but you KNOW walls work, so you don't want to be proven to be full of shit, again.

No illegals still surged into the country at crazy levels. It didn’t make a dent.

Illiterate are well as dishonest.

Typical Communist.

The border wall in California virtually stopped illegal crossings.

Build the wall across Arizona and they will stop there as well.

You Stalinists know this, which is WHY you fight against the wall.

Moron

What the fuck are you babbling about? I will repeat, if walls didn't work you would be simply smugly sitting here saying "yeah Trump build the wall so we can prove it doesn't work" but you KNOW walls work, so you don't want to be proven to be full of shit, again.
I’m all for that happening, as long as it’s with Mexico’s money or that cripple’s GoFundMe. I already got to say “I told you so” after “Dubya,” and I have no interest in having to do it again.

Moron

People aren't climbing the fence, moron; they are going to states where there IS no fence.

Moron

I’m all for that happening, as long as it’s with Mexico’s money or that cripple’s GoFundMe. I already got to say “I told you so” after “Dubya,” and I have no interest in having to do it again.

You're in luck commie, Our president renegotiated NAFTA and saved us a hundred billion a year. The wall is very much with Mexico's money.

Typical Communist.

Oh wow a fence completely stopped illegals from entering California? Guess we don’t need a wall.

Moron

You're in luck commie, Our president renegotiated NAFTA and saved us a hundred billion a year. The wall is very much with Mexico's money.
Yeah he slightly adjusted NAFTA hoping it will be approved by congress and Mexico and Canada. Meanwhile our deficit will have a record 2 year increase under the dotard’s administration in it’s first 2 years, and the budget he asked for next year is the largest in human history.

Typical Communist.

Oh wow a fence completely stopped illegals from entering California? Guess we don’t need a wall.

What the fuck are you talking about? In some areas, no a fence would be enough, in others, a wall is needed, and in fact in many areas that's what we have a wall.

Typical Communist.

What the fuck are you talking about? In some areas, no a fence would be enough, in others, a wall is needed, and in fact in many areas that's what we have a wall.
What am I talking about? Uncensored2008 just said a fence stopped all illegal crossings into California, but you’re asking me?

Typical Communist.

What am I talking about? Uncensored2008 just said a fence stopped all illegal crossings into California, but you’re asking me?

Dope, I'm fucking saying no matter how often you claim it Trump has never suggested we need a 40 foot tall wall along the entire border.

It's just stupid to continue pretending otherwise.

Forum List

Back