What I Miss The Most.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I miss the Good Old America when everyday was a "Pride Day" for normal families. Real families with a real (Female) Mom and a Real (Man) for a Dad.
Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of the real, and traditional families. Today they raise a generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, moronic kids who are influenced by the Leftwinger’s Standards.

I miss the Good Old America when everyday was a "Pride Day" for normal families. Real families with a real (Female) Mom and a Real (Man) for a Dad.
Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of the real, and traditional families. Today they raise a generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, moronic kids who are influenced by the Leftwinger’s Standards.
When did that happen?

Does your cult leader fit into this 'normal' dad category?
If a Dad has been divorced twice, remarried and cheats on new 3rd wife while pregnant considered 'normal'?

I miss 'normal' too.

Kennedy knew you had to keep that stuff hidden. Now we brag about it.

Most of my entire childhood was running around with my friends having fun outdoors. My parents restricted television to an hour or two a day but I usually didn't watch it at all. No electronic devises at all.

If we weren't riding our bikes, we were:

Blazing trails in the nearby riverbed, which had a lot of bamboo (cain, actually).
Playing Frisbee or football or baseball.
Flying kites.
Playing with Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars or plastic army men.
Walking into town a mile or two away without fear of being accosted by groomers or pedophiles.

All in all, I was probably within the final generation when kids could be kids. Before public school indoctrination became the America's longest standing “pandemic.”

It’s very important to be strong and proud of this country.

we see the connection …. Most notably occurring during the summer of 2020 when there were BLM riots across the country… undoubtedly affected by the left-wing biased media coverage of various events.

Last edited:
Does your cult leader fit into this 'normal' dad category?
If a Dad has been divorced twice, remarried and cheats on new 3rd wife while pregnant considered 'normal'?

I miss 'normal' too.

Having been divorced twice, remarried and cheating on new 3rd wife while pregnant is pretty "normal" compared to someone showering with his daughter and having a crackhead son who screws his dead brother's wife and his own niece.

I'm just sayin'.

Good Old America where the family would sit around the television laughing at the antics of Milton Berle dressed in drag.
With the males not wearing dresses themselves as a lifestyle.
(you seem to have a fixation with Milton Berle - why?)

Having been divorced twice, remarried and cheating on new 3rd wife while pregnant is pretty "normal" compared to someone showering with his daughter and having a crackhead son who screws his dead brother's wife and his own niece.

I'm just sayin'.

Most people do not find either one of those things normal.

But you have to justify one of them or face the ire of your tribe.

So happy I am not you

Why can you not do that now?
Basically, that can be done now, we can change the channel, stop buying a particular brand of beer, and stop shopping at certain stores. But then we have to listen to liberals whine about it. Changing schools our kids attend is a bit more difficult.

OIP.DQqcVCwamLKvPmfSRijrgQHaFc

Fuck the bidens.

You, on the other hand, will go to ANY means to defend that POS trump.
It's OK for you and dear leader, because someone may have done something worse.

Forum List

Back