What I Miss The Most.

I miss the Good Old America when everyday was a "Pride Day" for normal families. Real families with a real (Female) Mom and a Real (Man) for a Dad.
Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of the real, and traditional families. Today they raise a generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, moronic kids who are influenced by the Leftwinger’s Standards.
The left do not notice this.

Most people do not find either one of those things normal.

But you have to justify one of them or face the ire of your tribe.

So happy I am not you

Nor do most people view those things with the same level of disgust. Divorce and infidelity have become normalized, however pedophilia and incest have not.

So are you trying to normalize incest and pedophilia by lumping them all together with divorce and infidelity?

Fuck the bidens.

You, on the other hand, will go to ANY means to defend that POS trump.
It's OK for you and dear leader, because someone may have done something worse.

I'm sorry President Joe didn't turn out to be far enough to the left to suit you.

Maybe Bernie still has a shot at it before he gets too old. :laughing0301:

Nor do most people view those things with the same level of disgust. Divorce and infidelity have become normalized, however pedophilia and incest have not.

So are you trying to normalize incest and pedophilia by lumping them all together with divorce and infidelity?

No, I am trying to say that infidelity even more than divorce should never be normalized.

Why do we accept infidelity as normal?

Why is the person married for 30 years without cheating the odd one out instead of the norm?

I'm out in the public a lot.
And I just aint seeing this "Shoved in your face" claim you are making.

Who the hell are you hanging out with?

It's like some people make an effort to shove it in their own faces and then blame others.

When I was a kid there was this black tranny who used to stroll up and down the sidewalk all the time. If he wasn't like 6' 2", he probably could have pulled it off given the number of people I heard refer to him as "that tall black woman who walks up and down Main Street all the time". Hell, thanks to him, I saw more trannies back in the day than I see now. 🤷‍♂️

No, I am trying to say that infidelity even more than divorce should never be normalized.

Why do we accept infidelity as normal?

Why is the person married for 30 years without cheating the odd one out instead of the norm?

Of course it should be normalized, but it has. Which was just one more domino falling, leading the the acceptance of pedophilia and incest. In case you haven't noticed, the current thing is men and women actually believing they're the opposite sex. That was also considered "abnormal" at one time, now the media is obsessed with it.

I miss the Good Old America when everyday was a "Pride Day" for normal families. Real families with a real (Female) Mom and a Real (Man) for a Dad.
Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of the real, and traditional families. Today they raise a generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, moronic kids who are influenced by the Leftwinger’s Standards.
Freedom.jpg

Forum List

Back