What if a Jewish baker refused to create a Hitler cake?

I can go in a STRAIGHTS ONLY bakery and order a wedding cake. Every single time I get married. No matter how many times that is.

But we cannot allow homos to do that. Not even once. Because that would be against God and the Bible.

2wovv5t.jpg

Self-righteous high five!

As I plainly stated earlier, if a bakery offers birthday name cakes to the general public, then they would have to make one for the inbred Nazi dad who wanted one for his Adolf Hitler son.

A cake for Adolf Hitler himself is equally protected.

Awesome.

I'm going to find a queer bakery and force them to create a "death to gays" cake for me, and make them deliver it to a party that celebrates the humiliation of homos.
Yes, as hate-filled and vile as you are, I can imagine you doing that, since human life has no meaning to you. Your behavior is truly despicable, but then again, I've grown to expect it from RWNJs like you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

But you agree that the queer bakers are obligated to sell her such a cake, right?

So aren't you "hate-filled and vile" according to your own standard?
Any businessman who decides to discriminate is hurting his own business. Apparently I like the free market more than you. Only, Kosherxxxx's analogy is false to begin with. Now, run off and play with your toddler bffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that's DIFFERENT:

Yes, it is different, dipshit.

Here's the difference:

Scenario 1: Baker Bob makes wedding cakes. Big, giant, layered wedding cakes. He has been making them and selling them to everyone who walks through his door...except homosexuals.

Scenario 2: Baker Bob does not make Hitler cakes. Never has. He has never sold a single Hitler cake his entire life. To anyone. Ever.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW?

You are guilty of parroting a false analogy.
There is absolutely NO difference...The buyer still could claim discrimination against his beliefs his or her beliefs.As in "you are refusing to serve me because I am anti Semetic?..Good I'm suing and I will put you out of business."

Show us the document that appointed you as the official legal authority to determine what is a mental disorder?

No problem... See: The United States Constitution. Amendment 1. [/QUOTE]

(Reader, do you see how easy this is? Remember that the key to defeating the idiot cult in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Show us the document that appointed you as the official legal authority to determine what is a mental disorder?

No problem... See: The United States Constitution. Amendment 1.

(Reader, do you see how easy this is? Remember that the key to defeating the idiot cult in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.[/QUOTE]

The 1st Amendment appointed some anonymous drooler on the internet as the arbiter of what constitutes a mental disorder?

lol, good one, goober.

Any businessman who decides to discriminate is hurting his own business. Apparently I like the free market more than you. Only, Kosherxxxx's analogy is false to begin with. Now, run off and play with your toddler bffs.

I said that's enough

I doubt my parents got a wedding cake. I think gays aren't going to suffer if they can't get a cake or flowers or the Elvis honeymoon suite at a Vegas Motel. As long as they aren't denied food, shelter or utilities, gays got nothing here but a big phony hissy fit. What a phony issue.

Any businessman who decides to discriminate is hurting his own business.

Right?

So where one does... that tells ya that it's pretty dam' important to 'em, doesn't it?

Now, one of your fellow cultist just encouraged a clue... so this should be easy... what principle central to American Principle provides that a US Citizen is perfectly entitled to do so, as such is a protected natural right, as such was endowed to them by their creator... and as such, the right is quite literally inseparable from their being.

Take two guesses.

I doubt my parents got a wedding cake. I think gays aren't going to suffer if they can't get a cake or flowers or the Elvis honeymoon suite at a Vegas Motel. As long as they aren't denied food, shelter or utilities, gays got nothing here but a big phony hissy fit. What a phony issue.

Oh it's not phony. This is the way tyrannical movements (think Russia, China, Cambodia) get rolling. They target a group, and they almost always start with shutting down businesses owned by the despised group, by making it *illegal* for them to do this or that thing that is a closely held belief.

But that's DIFFERENT:

Yes, it is different, dipshit.

Here's the difference:

Scenario 1: Baker Bob makes wedding cakes. Big, giant, layered wedding cakes. He has been making them and selling them to everyone who walks through his door...except homosexuals.

Scenario 2: Baker Bob does not make Hitler cakes. Never has. He has never sold a single Hitler cake his entire life. To anyone. Ever.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW?

You are guilty of parroting a false analogy.
There is absolutely NO difference...The buyer still could claim discrimination against his beliefs his or her beliefs.As in "you are refusing to serve me because I am anti Semetic?..Good I'm suing and I will put you out of business."
Read my reply to your post earlier that I @mentioned you in so you have at least some understanding of the issue spoony.

Who the hell is driving this bus? Please. The Adults, or the kids? . All this Indiana thing comes down is to a bunch of maladjusted immature adults that can't get over that life isn't fair chanting "I WANNA I WANNA". No one is being being hurt here. Non essential business owners or anyone else shouldn't be forced to pander to anyone, period. For religious reasons or otherwise. There is another thread, called "Boycotts are discriminatory too". This is like a O. Henry Novella. Lighten up people.

The 1st Amendment appointed some anonymous drooler on the internet as the arbiter of what constitutes a mental disorder?

lol, good one, goober.

Do we need to go through this AGAIN?

Homosexuality not only deviates from the Human Physiological Standard, it deviates as FAR FROM THAT STANDARD AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

Now... you claim that such does NOT. Which means that you believe that something which is irrefutably true and real: is not-real and is false.

That is you and you cult advocacy presenting an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. (That means you're delusional.)

Meaning in terms best suited for you, that you believe that which is false to be true... which demonstrates cognitive impairment, subsequent from your lowered means to reason objectively. Which likely explains the reason you people are chronically 'advising' the culture to regress back to base-animalistic behavior.

See how that works?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The Jew would make it! And get paid.....he or she is Jewish lol but maybe after they got paid they would put permanent ink in the frosting so they would know who the nazis were when they came in next...lol

Actually, I think the frigging Judicial Activists of the 1970s forced the Jews of Skokie, Illinois, to endure a variety of Nazi and KKK marches in their town...

It was the urban-legend basis for a skit in the original Blues Brothers movie...

If you want a Hitler cake, you go to a Hitler cake bakery. If you want a wedding cake, you go to a wedding cake bakery. Pretty simple.

Well, you kind of have to question the sanity of a person who thinks that the discomfort of a baker is somehow related to the mass murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews at the hands of the Nazis in WWII and somehow, this is all very important to make the point that gays are really, really bad,or something like that.

We have an OP that deals in a fallacy of the highest order, but in typical KG fashion, with all the insults and viciousness, as usual.

My, how Christianity has changed...

But that's DIFFERENT:

" Opponents of the new law in Indiana clearly have no problem with a Christian business owner being forced to provide a product or service which is directly in conflict with their religious beliefs, but what if there were other religions involved? For one example, let’s say that a small family farmer has slaughtered one of his hogs but his usual butcher has either passed on or retired from business. Selecting a new butcher from the yellow pages, the farmer loads up his truck and heads down to a different shop. If that butcher turns out to be a Muslim, can he refuse to take the farmer’s business because it goes against his beliefs? This can’t be too far fetched of a story since Target has had to make accommodations for Muslim cashiers who don’t want to ring up purchases of pork products. If laws allowing for religious objections are so wrong, should the government come in and force the workers to handle and ring up the bacon? Should the Muslim butcher be sued and have his business shut down for not cutting up the hog?
"The second example isn’t specifically based on one religion, but speaks more to the freedom of a vendor to refuse service which they find objectionable regardless of the free speech rights of each party involved. It’s more interesting, though, because it is based on such an exact parallel to the gay wedding cake orders which are at the heart of the RFRA debate. What if the baker is Jewish, not Christian, and the customer in question wants to order a specialty “face cake” depicting Hitler?"

How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake Hot Air

If a Jewish baker, butcher or candlestick maker refused to bake a cake of Hitler, he wouldn't be touched on account of his Tribe's armour: the Holocaust. The Holocaust would also be cited in his defence if he were to refuse service to someone on account of their gender, sexuality, race or religion.
A distinction without a difference

Forum List

Back