What if Joe Biden announced that he would run?

By the time the election rolls around people will have forgotten Biden's tragedies, so he won't get the sympathy vote

You guys are really sad, delusional and just stupid.....hilary, sanders, o'malley and now biden........you really shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.......

I, of course, did not expect right winger and neo-fascists to agree with me....and if you ever did, I'd know that I was getting senile......But thanks for reassuring me.

Look, I'm certain the WH will remain in democrats' hands.....now I'd like to know which democrat would piss you off more.

By the time the election rolls around people will have forgotten Biden's tragedies, so he won't get the sympathy vote

I NEVER meant to suggest that anyone should vote for him out of "sympathy," like some did for Reagan.

You guys are really sad, delusional and just stupid.....hilary, sanders, o'malley and now biden........you really shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.......

I, of course, did not expect right winger and neo-fascists to agree with me....and if you ever did, I'd know that I was getting senile......But thanks for reassuring me.

Look, I'm certain the WH will remain in democrats' hands.....now I'd like to know which democrat would piss you off more.

Without Hillary, you have no one that could beat Graham

I hate to be cynical but with what I've seen in my lifetime I'd bet we will get Clinton or Bush...at which time we'll all know that voting no longer matters.

""These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

Without Hillary, you have no one that could beat Graham

You're right.......but ONLY if the rest of the states decided not to vote and just let SC pick a president.

Sanders, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb?

Lindsay would pull 40 states to their 10.

(and Lindsay doesn't have a chance at the nomination)

You need Hillary, you have nothing else.

The man does have a shred or two of decency left.

In order to take the Democrat Party nod away from Hillary he'd have to appear at the convention in blackface and/or with an Hispanic accent. Things he might do as a joke but he knows the occasion to be a serious one.

Doesn't he?

Without the expected silliness by some about Biden's gaffes and shoulder squeezes, what would you think of Biden's chances were he to run for the WH?

The unfortunate demise of his young son has placed Biden into the spotlight and has shown him to be a good and honest family man who have well know his share of familial anguish.

Keeping in mind that Biden is indeed an expert politician and that he, as history will judge, was probably correct when he stated that Iraq will eventually be broken into 3 smaller countries,
Biden is a idiot, like most pols.

I sure hope he runs.

Biden is going to ignore the loss of his son and run for the presidency and put his orphaned grandchildren on display? I don't much care for the man but I never said or implied that he was a psychopath who would act like you want him to. You are making a very bad case for the guy you are touting.

Joe Biden can't handle the job of Vice President without making an ass of himself, Nat and you want him to be President? There is a reason why Biden had to cheat to get through law school...and that reason is he's not very bright. He remained in the US Senate for as long as he did because that's one more job that one can hold without being very bright.
The republicans have shown us that you can get "gentlemen's C" grades and still be president. He has to at the very least be W's intellectual equal, which isn't saying much.

Forum List

Back