What if Joe Biden announced that he would run?

Anything is better then Hillary.
than
isnt there an age maximum and IQ minimum to be president?
Surely there's someone out there in the Democratic ranks with a "bright" bulb?

The Democrat 'bulb' only needs to be brighter than whichever dull tool the GOP nominates, and given the lineup they're working from,

that shouldn't be much of a challenge.

And he won twice, proving my point.

Biden was already showing signs of senility in 2008, i just cant imagine him as President in 2017. will he need an interpreter to assist him during the swearing in process?

Biden was already showing signs of senility in 2008, i just cant imagine him as President in 2017. will he need an interpreter to assist him during the swearing in process?
i can just see justice roberts asking biden a few questions before he swears him in(just to make sure he is still competent) "Mr. Biden, what year is it?,,,Mr. Biden, Who was President after Bill Clinton? and finally, What planet do we currently live on?

If Biden was W's intellectual equal he wouldn't have had to cheat to get through law school. Surely you liberals can come up with someone better than "Crazy Uncle Joe", Borillar? There's gotta be somebody from your ranks that's not either a liar or an idiot? Right?

Right wingers.....like you......cannot make ANY argument about college grades/school behavior and ANY claim of gaffes when public speaking AFTER having voted for GWB.....twice.

I've always been amused by all of you on the left who thought George W. Bush was stupid simply because he was from Texas and had an accent. Joe Biden actually IS stupid. So is John Kerry for that matter.

Bush proved to be very stupid. Biden has beat down two republican vp candidates in debates.

Did you even watch the Biden - Ryan debate? Biden acted like someone spiked his water with drugs.

It was like Biden's handlers realized that he couldn't go toe to toe with Ryan on anything complex because Ryan actually understands economics...so they told him to laugh a lot, roll his eyes whenever Ryan said something and generally try to disrupt the debate as much as possible by interrupting Ryan when he tried to speak.

It was like Biden's handlers realized that he couldn't go toe to toe with Ryan on anything complex because Ryan actually understands economics...so they told him to laugh a lot, roll his eyes whenever Ryan said something and generally try to disrupt the debate as much as possible by interrupting Ryan when he tried to speak.

That reminds me......How is that Ryan Budget doing since 2011?

One economist described it thusly

The Ryan budget ......Provides Largest Tax Cuts in History for Wealthy, Raises Middle Class Taxes, Ends Guaranteed Medicare, Privatizes Social Security, Erodes Health Care.

you can lead a horse to water, but nat4900 won't drink!!

Nat does not "drink" stuff to make him senile.....WI's budget is NOT balanced......the deficits are just carried over (almost $2 billion....not bad for a relatively small state.......maybe Walker will ask the Kochs for a small loan???)

Without the expected silliness by some about Biden's gaffes and shoulder squeezes, what would you think of Biden's chances were he to run for the WH?

The unfortunate demise of his young son has placed Biden into the spotlight and has shown him to be a good and honest family man who have well know his share of familial anguish.

Keeping in mind that Biden is indeed an expert politician and that he, as history will judge, was probably correct when he stated that Iraq will eventually be broken into 3 smaller countries,

You mean after all the laughing stopped?

Without the expected silliness by some about Biden's gaffes and shoulder squeezes, what would you think of Biden's chances were he to run for the WH?

The unfortunate demise of his young son has placed Biden into the spotlight and has shown him to be a good and honest family man who have well know his share of familial anguish.

Keeping in mind that Biden is indeed an expert politician and that he, as history will judge, was probably correct when he stated that Iraq will eventually be broken into 3 smaller countries,

I expect that he will. Hillary is done - even the most obtuse democrats know it. Biden is the only viable candidate the democrats have. The problem is, he isn't really all that viable.

Scott Walker will be the next POTUS - for better or worse.

He is a college drop out who can't balance even a state budget. He also has Wi last in job creation in the Midwest.
Wisconsin has a balanced budget. Sorry.

A 2 billion deficit is not balanced.

If Biden was W's intellectual equal he wouldn't have had to cheat to get through law school. Surely you liberals can come up with someone better than "Crazy Uncle Joe", Borillar? There's gotta be somebody from your ranks that's not either a liar or an idiot? Right?

Right wingers.....like you......cannot make ANY argument about college grades/school behavior and ANY claim of gaffes when public speaking AFTER having voted for GWB.....twice.

I've always been amused by all of you on the left who thought George W. Bush was stupid simply because he was from Texas and had an accent. Joe Biden actually IS stupid. So is John Kerry for that matter.

Bush proved to be very stupid. Biden has beat down two republican vp candidates in debates.

Did you even watch the Biden - Ryan debate? Biden acted like someone spiked his water with drugs.

And he still owned Ryan.

And he still owned Ryan.

You only "think" he owned Ryan, Nat...because you know about as much about economics as Biden does.

And he still owned Ryan.

You only "think" he owned Ryan, Nat...because you know about as much about economics as Biden does.

No he did. Ryan must be really dumb to lose to him.

Why shouldn't Biden run. Its a free country and he's been VP for eight years.

Hope he does run.

And he still owned Ryan.

No he did. Ryan must be really dumb to lose to him.

Ryan is one of the smartest people in Congress when it comes to economics, Brain. I take it you like slogans and bumper sticker homilies over actual knowledge? Back when Joe Biden was in school...Paul Ryan is the kind of smart person that Biden would have cheated off of to get through school.

Forum List

Back