What If Sessions Was Part of The Insurance Policy?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
I was just thinking about this. Not only was there a Treasonous COUP conducted by The FBI, but I have to ask exactly why did Sessions Mysteriously Recuse Himself over Entirely Legal Events that were disclosed and widely known?

Is Sessions a Deep State Plant who cozied up to The President to worm his way in to his position in order to make sure that no one could dig too deep in to The Deep State?

If not him, were there others that wormed their way in to The Trump Administration to do the same?

He sure looks incompetent.

But I have to tell you, I NEVER BUY that anyone is INCOMPETENT

You have to be intentionally lazy not to do your job. You have to make a conscious decision not to do things right.

He had no reason to recuse himself other than cowardice or laziness or he was part of The Deep State and has been secreted working to Slow Walk things.

I think Sessions is just a bonehead who got in over his head.

He sure looks incompetent.

But I have to tell you, I NEVER BUY that anyone is INCOMPETENT

You have to be intentionally lazy not to do your job. You have to make a conscious decision not to do things right.

He had no reason to recuse himself other than cowardice or laziness or he was part of The Deep State and has been secreted working to Slow Walk things.

I think Sessions is just a bonehead who got in over his head.
Trump has this crazy way of bringing out his enemies.
He has a firm belief that you give someone enough rope to hang themselves....then watch while they do it.

Forum List

Back