What if she didn't have a gun?

So the FBI website saying over 1 million denials doesn't back it up? :cuckoo: Sorry but that's exactly what it does.

Your claim was that they prevented 1 million sales to criminals, not that there were 1 million denials. You are a lying sack of shit.

And you haven't shown that it hasn't prevented over a million sales to criminals, and you can't. But we do know there have been well over a million denials. So even if some of them were overturned chances are it's still over a million. Regardless, it's a huge number which was my point all along.

I don't have to until you provide some evidence to back up your claim. The link you keep posting doesn't back it up, yet you keep posting it, and I used the same link to prove that a denial is not equal to a sale prevented, much less a sale to a criminal prevented.

And how many times do you think somebody could do that? Sorry, but you've already supported that it will work with your own arguments. Thank you.

It only takes one canoe accident to lose every gun you own.

And if you sell your registered gun to a criminal you will be caught. And just like dealers, that's why they won't do it.

Yet the ATF says dealers do sell to criminals. All I did was point out that it doesn't happen at gun shows.

Which explains why there are more of them on the street now than there was 20 years ago.

Unless the FBI and ATF are lying, which would sort of destroy every argument you are making.

Ok back that stat up.

You want me to back up things when you can't back up your claims?

Borderland Beat: 147 Assault Rifles Seized in Laredo Texas

Pretty old article. Sounds like they took them all of the streets. :eusa_clap:

Your claim was that they prevented 1 million sales to criminals, not that there were 1 million denials. You are a lying sack of shit.

And you haven't shown that it hasn't prevented over a million sales to criminals, and you can't. But we do know there have been well over a million denials. So even if some of them were overturned chances are it's still over a million. Regardless, it's a huge number which was my point all along.

I don't have to until you provide some evidence to back up your claim. The link you keep posting doesn't back it up, yet you keep posting it, and I used the same link to prove that a denial is not equal to a sale prevented, much less a sale to a criminal prevented.

Yes stats from the fbi website back it up. Sorry they don't agree with you. Now stop crying, it's getting pathetic.

Yes stats from the fbi website back it up. Sorry they don't agree with you. Now stop crying, it's getting pathetic.

If they back it up why did you drop the claim?

So the FBI website saying over 1 million denials doesn't back it up? :cuckoo: Sorry but that's exactly what it does.

You've know that for a while, right?

Haven't lied about anything. I have no choice but to assume the FBI stats are correct. Would be silly to doubt them.

You want me to back up things when you can't back up your claims?

Borderland Beat: 147 Assault Rifles Seized in Laredo Texas

Given the phenomenal success of the war on drugs keeping drugs off the streets, the fact that they found 147 machine guns should tell you something.

Well it clearly states they were all going to Mexico.

I haven't dropped the claim. You're arguing like a 4 year old. I've posted the link enough that any intelligent person knows I am right. Going back and forth with a four year old gets pointless. Sorry but the FBI stats stand.

Given the phenomenal success of the war on drugs keeping drugs off the streets, the fact that they found 147 machine guns should tell you something.

Well it clearly states they were all going to Mexico.

From the US. Want to explain how the US happened to have 147 fully automatic weapons when, according to you, the law makes it impossible for criminals to get them?

I haven't dropped the claim. You're arguing like a 4 year old. I've posted the link enough that any intelligent person knows I am right. Going back and forth with a four year old gets pointless. Sorry but the FBI stats stand.

Let me get this straight, you first claimed that background checks stopped 1 million gun sales to criminals, now you say there were 1 million denials, but you are still saying the same thing?

One of us is really confused, and it ain't the guy you just said is arguing like a 4 year old.

Every single gun sold by a dealer at every single gun show goes thru a background check, else the dealer breaks the law.

Not every, but most like I said.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Every sale made by a dealer HAS to go through the background check, whether sold in his shop or at a gun show. That's the law.

The only people who don't have to do a background check are a private sellers.

I understand you do not like the truth, but the truth it remains.

Disagree?
I then issue a challenge:

Present a sound argument for more gun control - "reasonable gun regulation" as you choose to call it.

1: Define the additional gun control measures you seek
2: Show the necessity for these measures
3: Show that these measures will meet the need you described
4: Show that these measures do not infringe upon the rights of the law abiding
5: Do all of this without arguing from emotion, ignorance, dishonesty or any other logical fallacies.

Example of a failed argument
1: We need to ban the sale of assault weapons
2: These guns are far too dangerous for civilians to own
3: Banning assault weapons will prevent massacres like we saw in Newtown
4: No one needs an assault weapon to hunt

Failures of this argument:
2: There is no way to support this statement, given how few ‘assault weapons’, proportionately and absolutely, are used in crime, especially homicide
3: Banning the sale of ‘assault weapons’ does not remove existing ‘assault weapons’, and so cannot prevent another such shooting
4: The right to arms is protected by the constitution so that, when necessary, people will have access to the most effective means through which kill other people, not hunt. As such, any argument relating infringement to the capacity to hunt is meaningless.

Ok – have at it. Good luck!
Oh look - no response.
Another anti-gun loon that can't deliver. No surprise.

Funny I've shot down every pro gun argument there is on this thread...

Ah. so instead of accepting his challenge, you proclaim yourself a legend in your own mind.

Forum List

Back