What if she didn't have a gun?

Braindead keeps getting her ass kicked and then claims victory.

I caught you lying and then trying to cover with another lie. Sorry but that is you getting kicked.

I didn't lie dumbass. The discussion was background check for gun sales. I understood it to mean sales from a dealer since you brought up the word "loophole" for the simple fact there is no background check loopholes in private sales since no background check is required, no law required = no loophole in the law.

Now you just got your ass kicked again.

This is fun!

And you keep trying to lie, now that is really pathetic. Course I specified ALL sales everytime and we did discuss private sale situations where you admitted there would be no background check. But you keep lying, says a lot about your character. Of course anyone can go back and confirm what I'm saying. :)

I caught you lying and then trying to cover with another lie. Sorry but that is you getting kicked.

I didn't lie dumbass. The discussion was background check for gun sales. I understood it to mean sales from a dealer since you brought up the word "loophole" for the simple fact there is no background check loopholes in private sales since no background check is required, no law required = no loophole in the law.

This is fun!

And you keep trying to lie, now that is really pathetic. Course I specified ALL sales everytime and we did discuss private sale situations where you admitted there would be no background check. But you keep lying, says a lot about your character. Of course anyone can go back and confirm what I'm saying. :)

You said all sales to bring up background checks and the alleged loopholes and since background checks are not required for private sales it was assumed you meant sales from dealers. If you want to claim victory over your asinine claim then go for it. No one has accused you of being honest.

This is fun!

You said all sales to bring up background checks and the alleged loopholes and since background checks are not required for private sales it was assumed you meant sales from dealers. If you want to claim victory over your asinine claim then go for it. No one has accused you of being honest.

And how do you explain the examples of private sales we discussed? You can't win now, either your a liar or impressively stupid. Your choosing stupid I guess?

Hmm...it's interesting that folks for reasonable gun regulation measures r called "anti-gun loons" by idiots who seem to feel that the current carnage by loons wielding guns to kill children and unarmed folk should continue unabated..with no change to to the status quo...
Who r the true loons here?

It's interesting the the illiterate fools who see a steady decline in violent crime, and particularly that with firearms, attempt to demagogue with loaded phrases like "carnage."

The fact is that you are a loon, seeking to strip others of civil rights. Further, you're patently dishonest.

Oh, and the word is "are," fuckwad.

And how do you explain the examples of private sales we discussed? You can't win now, either your a liar or impressively stupid. Your choosing stupid I guess?

There are no loopholes in private sales.

If I have to jump through hoops to drive a car, you have to get a background check. My record was checked, I have to pay, I had to be trained, I have to hold a license, and I have to have insurance.
Deaths from each are pretty close.

Luissa, you have the intellect of a liter box.

Remove suicide and deaths from guns are less than a third of those from cars. Shall we compare accidental deaths of each?

And it was actually 2 million, and it's easy to prove. I am sure they track who is turned down. I am sure some still were able to get a gun, but not all of them, not every criminal will or knows how to get an illegal gun.

It's easy to show that the hate sites feeding your thoughts to you are full of shit;

From the far left Washington Post;

{About 99 percent of people who apply to buy a firearm are quickly cleared. But about 1 to 2 percent are denied, mainly because the records show that he or she has a felony indictment or conviction. The data also show that about 5 percent successfully appeal their denials.

Applications: 6,037,394

FBI denials: 72,659 (1.2 percent)

Appeals 16,513 (22.7 percent)

Successful appeals 3,491 (4.77 percent of denials)}

The claim that the Brady Law prevented 1.5 million people from buying a firearm - The Washington Post

gun grabbers explain this. the number of guns in the usa rises steadily evey year. infact since obama started his war on guns over 60,000,000 new guns have been put into the market. yet will all the new guns year after year, gun homicides continue to drop. yet you claim guns are the problem. facts don't support your claims

Really? There isn't? So they don't run your driving record?

When you buy a car?

Uh no, they sure don't.

They don't prevent you from getting one if you owe back child support?

Car dealers are checking child support?

:rofl:

Holy fuck but you're stupid, Luissa...

You are the moron.
A few years ago it was ten times harder for me to get my license back than it would have been to get a gun... And guess what they did? Ran my record.

Apples and cat shit...

Compare getting a drivers license to a concealed carry permit - since that is the equivalent authorization to use the product in public.

Plus there is the fact you have to be trained, take a written and drive test, renew your license every few years, take an eye exam, carry photo ID, hold insurance. You actually have to go through a lot more to operate a vehicle.... And they have roughly the same amount of deaths.

All bullshit.

You have to take an exam, true enough - but no one cares about training. Oh, and all of this is true for concealed carry as well.

You don't need a license to buy a car - no one gives a shit. You simply may not use it in public without a license.

How about you get your head out of your ass, and use your brain a little.
Licenses your gun and get a back ground check, and get over it.
Shit! I have to do more along with a background check every year just to do my job, Well with the state, every two years with my employer, and I was finger printed. You can get one back ground check when you buy your gun. Get over it! Plus about 90% of population agrees.

What's sad is that you actually think these talking points from KOS or ThinkProgress are clever.

But then, you're not a leftist because you're particularly bright, now are you?

More examples of criminals using the private sales loophole. And yes lonestar they call it a loophole:
Private Gun Sale Loophole Creates Invisible Firearms Market, Prompts Calls For Reform

You can call it whatever you want, that doesn't make it so. A loophole by definition is an ambiguity or inadequacy in a law or a set of rules. Since there are no laws or sets of rules concerning private sales there is no loophole. I understand that you idiots do your best to redefine words to fit your agenda, but most rational people see through your bullshit.

Oh and Cam Edwards is who I think you quoted, he's mistaken on what the laws are and who they affect. If you are a private seller at a gun show, you are under no obligation to run a background check. However private sellers only represent a fraction of firearm dealers at gun shows.

You morons call this absence of law a loophole.

More examples of criminals using the private sales loophole. And yes lonestar they call it a loophole:
Private Gun Sale Loophole Creates Invisible Firearms Market, Prompts Calls For Reform

You can call it whatever you want, that doesn't make it so. A loophole by definition is an ambiguity or inadequacy in a law or a set of rules. Since there are no laws or sets of rules concerning private sales there is no loophole. I understand that you idiots do your best to redefine words to fit your agenda, but most rational people see through your bullshit.

Oh and Cam Edwards is who I think you quoted, he's mistaken on what the laws are and who they affect. If you are a private seller at a gun show, you are under no obligation to run a background check. However private sellers only represent a fraction of firearm dealers at gun shows.

Everyone but you calls it a loophole. I can provide more links if you like? Face it, you don't understand the definition. And as I've shown killers are using this loophole. Let's close it.

Everyone but you calls it a loophole. I can provide more links if you like? Face it, you don't understand the definition. And as I've shown killers are using this loophole. Let's close it.

Then everyone but me is an idiot who doesn't understand the definition of the word "loophole".

You can call it a loophole until your face explodes, it doesn't make it a loophole.

A loophole is an ambiguity in a system, such as a law or security, which can be used to circumvent or otherwise avoid the intent, implied or explicitly stated, of the system. Loopholes are searched for and used strategically in a variety of circumstances, including taxes, elections, politics, the criminal justice system, or in breaches of security, or a response to one's civil liberties.

There cannot be a loophole when there is no law, set of rules or any kind of system that is being circumvented.

Damn you people are stupid fucks!!

Then everyone but me is an idiot who doesn't understand the definition of the word "loophole".

You can call it a loophole until your face explodes, it doesn't make it a loophole.

A loophole is an ambiguity in a system, such as a law or security, which can be used to circumvent or otherwise avoid the intent, implied or explicitly stated, of the system. Loopholes are searched for and used strategically in a variety of circumstances, including taxes, elections, politics, the criminal justice system, or in breaches of security, or a response to one's civil liberties.

There cannot be a loophole when there is no law, set of rules or any kind of system that is being circumvented.

Yes your the only one who understands what a loophole is. :cuckoo: Sorry I just can't take you seriously.

Yes your the only one who understands what a loophole is. :cuckoo: Sorry I just can't take you seriously.

Don't take my word for it. Look up the definition for yourself. I've posted it several times but you're not bright enough or honest enough to acknowledge it.

Don't take my word for it. Look up the definition for yourself. I've posted it several times but you're not bright enough or honest enough to acknowledge it.

I've explained how it fits your definition. Don't take my word on it, see the rest of the world.

Last edited:

I've explained how it fits your definition. Don't taken word on it, see the rest of the world.

you mean the rest of the world who have not been able to reduce gun violence with restrictive laws at a higher rate than the USA has been able to with limited laws and mushrooming gun sales

Forum List

Back