What if the U.S. cared about Central and South America?

There's a WHOLE FREAKING LOT of OIL there! And natural resources that can't be found ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET! (the Amazon)

Do you care about illegal immigration? Then let's improve those nations so their people don't want to leave. Do you care about oil? Then let's secure the oil resources in our hemisphere and neutralize OPEC. Do you hate terrorism? Then let's make the middle east completely useless in the energy market by supporting our neighbors.

We should NOT be going on an ISIS adventure while the rest of the world continues to not give a damn about them. Have you all noticed how we're the only country expected to intervene, and yet there's an ENTIRE ocean keeping them from us??? Europe's not about to do anything about ISIS. Russia's not about to do anything about ISIS. China's not about to do anything about ISIS.

Why don't we control our hemisphere??? Why do we give a DAMN about lunatics on the other side of the planet???

Hmm?

Wow, you are one short-sighted idiot. Are you 13 years old, or do you just have a really poor memory? As for 'improving those nations,' they don't want us to "improve" them. You are a true blockhead.

That's true. Central and South Americans want "gringo go home", they hate us and our interference.

Because the fuckers in the Middle East want to kill us. Why is that so hard for liberals to understand?

They want to kill everyone. Yet somehow, despite being further away than everyone else they want to kill, we try to be the most involved.

What have China, Russia, India, and Europe done in the Middle East lately?

That's true. Central and South Americans want "gringo go home", they hate us and our interference.

Yea and the middle east desperately wants us there. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot. :cuckoo:
You are if you think any of it is about "caring".

Well you just negated your entire previous post. Nice job :thup:

:cuckoo:

Ask Obama then why he "cares" so much about Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

A lot has to do with the Saudis, they do want us to keep "caring".

Oh brother :rolleyes: the 'tough guys' are getting their beer muscles on....

I'm eatin salad bra

RRrrrrrrr! But you "can fight"! RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!! Tough guy!

:rolleyes:

Follow the thread, I use to fight. ...

RRrrrrrr! But you "can still fight"! RRRRRrrrr!! Threatening some old guy online! RRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!! Supa hard guy!
47 isn't old thank you
Don't think age has much bearing these days on strength or masculinity either, though obviously by your mid 40s it is harder to do well against a 30s or early 40s guy :
Nick Best - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Born Nick Best
June 6, 1969 (age 45)
Nick Best (born June 6, 1969) is an American professional strongman competitor and world champion powerlifter.
Nick recently finished second in the 2013 Giants Live Australia Grand Prix in Melbourne, Australia behind winner Derek Poundstone.[9] This placing qualifies Nick for the 2013 World's Strongest Man contest.[10]

I don't think this administration want to have anything to do with Central America due to hustling prostitutes.

There's a WHOLE FREAKING LOT of OIL there! And natural resources that can't be found ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET! (the Amazon)

Do you care about illegal immigration? Then let's improve those nations so their people don't want to leave. Do you care about oil? Then let's secure the oil resources in our hemisphere and neutralize OPEC. Do you hate terrorism? Then let's make the middle east completely useless in the energy market by supporting our neighbors.

We should NOT be going on an ISIS adventure while the rest of the world continues to not give a damn about them. Have you all noticed how we're the only country expected to intervene, and yet there's an ENTIRE ocean keeping them from us??? Europe's not about to do anything about ISIS. Russia's not about to do anything about ISIS. China's not about to do anything about ISIS.

Why don't we control our hemisphere??? Why do we give a DAMN about lunatics on the other side of the planet???

Hmm?
Well we could sign some kind of free trade agreement that helps to ship jobs that way.

:neutral:

Because the fuckers in the Middle East want to kill us. Why is that so hard for liberals to understand?

They want to kill everyone. Yet somehow, despite being further away than everyone else they want to kill, we try to be the most involved.

What have China, Russia, India, and Europe done in the Middle East lately?

Europe has been very involved in the Middle East for decades. Ditto Russia. Where have you been?

If you stopped for an hour or two to educate yourself on drilling in America and the possible harms to Americans, you would get decades smarter. The internet allows this amount of information.

Harms that will not occur until I'm well more than dead, which means I couldn't give any less of a shit about them. All I'm interested in is abundant access to cheap gasoline for my car. It's gonna exterminate some wild animal..... Tough Shit for them.

Europe has been very involved in the Middle East for decades. Ditto Russia. Where have you been?

Sure. With brief cameo's from their military's.

No....Europe was very involved in all the Iraq actions....particularly Britain, France, and Germany.

Russia is fighting a proxy war in Syria to prop up Assad. School, I like you man but you memory is kind of selective on this issue. ISIS will need to be destroyed. Period. There really is no getting around it.

Yes it sucks....but there is no other option. Obama needs to get his head out of his ass and kill the fuckers before they kill us (and they will). Pretty simple when you think about it. :)

No....Europe was very involved in all the Iraq actions....particularly Britain, France, and Germany.

Russia is fighting a proxy war in Syria to prop up Assad. School, I like you man but you memory is kind of selective on this issue. ISIS will need to be destroyed. Period. There really is no getting around it.

Yes it sucks....but there is no other option. Obama needs to get his head out of his ass and kill the fuckers before they kill us (and they will). Pretty simple when you think about it. :)

They were involved at a fraction of what we were. I want them to have more skin in the game this time before we get ANY more involved.

But I won't be surprised when that doesn't happen.

In the meantime Mexico is burning, leading to our illegal immigration crisis, and South America is becoming more and more communist and allying itself closer to Russia, China, and our enemies in the middle east.

But no seriously lets flush our money on another war in the middle east please. I bet we start it up within the next 3 months.

They were involved at a fraction of what we were. I want them to have more skin in the game this time before we get ANY more involved.

But I won't be surprised when that doesn't happen.

In the meantime Mexico is burning, leading to our illegal immigration crisis, and South America is becoming more and more communist and allying itself closer to Russia, China, and our enemies in the middle east.

But no seriously lets flush our money on another war in the middle east please. I bet we start it up within the next 3 months.

School.....the U.S. always carries the freight. Not right....but the way it is. Bottom Line: The heart of the world wide global jihad is in the Middle East. We will be there for decades whether we like it or not.

We might as well kill the fuckers now before we let them get any stronger.

The equation is very simple. Us or them. We didn't make the rules. We don't want the fight. But that's the way it is.

They were involved at a fraction of what we were. ...

It seems you are completely ignorant of history.

Oh yea sorry because our 4500 dead soldiers are comparable to the rest of the worlds sacrifice. Oh wait nvm it's not even close. What were Russia, China and India's combined casualties? A big fat zero.

You should probably reconsider where you're getting your history from.

Oh yea sorry because our 4500 dead soldiers are comparable to the rest of the worlds sacrifice. Oh wait nvm it's not even close. What were Russia, China and India's combined casualties? A big fat zero.

You and your straw man can't follow a discussion, it seems.

You and your straw man can't follow a discussion, it seems.

What discussion? All I see are nonsensical single sentence responses from without any foundation in reality.

Forum List

Back