What if the U.S. cared about Central and South America?

Because South America is attacking our allies & sending terrorists to America to fly into buildings?

Nope, I agree that we should offer each Jew a place to live here & then nuke the middle east till there is nothing left but shards of glass.

I'm fine with your middle east idea. But I don't think any President has cared about South and Central America since Teddy. And IMO they should be our priority. They should be our allies instead of our enemies. Why have we allowed them to be closer to Russia and China than to their own neighbor?

Fuck South America

We got enough problems here at home. Besides if we actually stop acting like the world will end if we drill we got plenty of oil here

So you agree we don't need the middle east and should stop bothering with them?

He is a Fox News/Rupert Merdoch/Big Bank/Mitt Romney kind of guy. He only knows what his DICTATOR tells him to know.

He's an uneducated American looking for the reason he is poor. I'm guessing he owns a Harley
And no, I don't own a Harley. Would like to but I don't have time for "crusin"

Too many other things to deal with.

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

I emphasize the last one as I know it is a foreign concept.

Besides, what is wrong with Harleys? My ex father in law was the chapter president for the IBEW here and owned 3 of them & never once in his life voted Republican.

You're such a pathetic little man

Because South America is attacking our allies & sending terrorists to America to fly into buildings?

Nope, I agree that we should offer each Jew a place to live here & then nuke the middle east till there is nothing left but shards of glass.

I'm fine with your middle east idea. But I don't think any President has cared about South and Central America since Teddy. And IMO they should be our priority. They should be our allies instead of our enemies. Why have we allowed them to be closer to Russia and China than to their own neighbor?
Because of the dictatorships.

Besides like I said we have enough issues to deal with here.
Now if we get our own house in order I have 0 problems with a reach out program.

Now if we get our own house in order I have 0 problems with a reach out program.

Man we've had TONS of reachout programs! All to the other side of the planet!!!

Why aren't we cleaning up our own backyard?

Man we've had TONS of reachout programs! All to the other side of the planet!!!

Why aren't we cleaning up our own backyard?
I've already stated that we need to stop giving money out overseas. AND THAT INCLUDES any new ideas, such as yours.

I thought liberals blamed the USA for all the poverty and crime and filthy living standards in Central America.

Now liberals suggest we need to be more involved?

Fuck South America

We got enough problems here at home. Besides if we actually stop acting like the world will end if we drill we got plenty of oil here

He is a Fox News/Rupert Merdoch/Big Bank/Mitt Romney kind of guy. He only knows what his DICTATOR tells him to know.

He's an uneducated American looking for the reason he is poor. I'm guessing he owns a Harley

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Besides, what is wrong with Harleys? My ex father in law was the chapter president for the IBEW here and owned 3 of them & never once in his life voted Republican.

No, work is not a foreign concept it's a domestic one. In fact according to the law of nature it's a necessity.

I thought liberals blamed the USA for all the poverty and crime and filthy living standards in Central America.

Now liberals suggest we need to be more involved?
You know more about libs than you do yourself.

Fuck South America

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

So you have 3 jobs and still too broke to buy a Harley?

Hey op. I did try to take a child into my home from the flood that came across our border earlier this year. So don't give me shit about being a goper & not caring about anyone but myself.

Fuck South America

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

^again, Another poor person fighting for their own poverty........Didn't learn from the Great Depression.

There's a WHOLE FREAKING LOT of OIL there! And natural resources that can't be found ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET! (the Amazon)

Do you care about illegal immigration? Then let's improve those nations so their people don't want to leave. Do you care about oil? Then let's secure the oil resources in our hemisphere and neutralize OPEC. Do you hate terrorism? Then let's make the middle east completely useless in the energy market by supporting our neighbors.

We should NOT be going on an ISIS adventure while the rest of the world continues to not give a damn about them. Have you all noticed how we're the only country expected to intervene, and yet there's an ENTIRE ocean keeping them from us??? Europe's not about to do anything about ISIS. Russia's not about to do anything about ISIS. China's not about to do anything about ISIS.

Why don't we control our hemisphere??? Why do we give a DAMN about lunatics on the other side of the planet???

Hmm?

Wow, you are one short-sighted idiot. Are you 13 years old, or do you just have a really poor memory? As for 'improving those nations,' they don't want us to "improve" them. You are a true blockhead.

Fuck South America

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Time buddy. Time. What is the point of dropping 20k if I dont have time to enjoy it?

I know as a lib you live on impulsive decisions but I do not.

Fuck South America

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

^again, Another poor person fighting for their own poverty........Didn't learn from the Great Depression.
Define poor for us would ya

Fuck South America

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Time buddy. Time. What is the point of dropping 20k if I dont have time to enjoy it?

I know as a lib you live on impulsive decisions but I do not.

I'm not a Lib at all...........but I'm guessing you probably stocked up on ammo in the gun scare since you don't know the difference

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Define poor for us would ya

You live in Kansas City............why not Liberty Mo? It's where people with $ outskirt to.

Wow, you are one short-sighted idiot. Are you 13 years old, or do you just have a really poor memory? As for 'improving those nations,' they don't want us to "improve" them. You are a true blockhead.

Man you are a master of writing a lot of words and saying ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Impressive :clap2:

Please tell us more about how we should intervene on the other side of the planet to "improve" those desert wastelands?

Forum List

Back