What if the U.S. cared about Central and South America?

So you agree we don't need the middle east and should stop bothering with them?

He is a Fox News/Rupert Merdoch/Big Bank/Mitt Romney kind of guy. He only knows what his DICTATOR tells him to know.

He's an uneducated American looking for the reason he is poor. I'm guessing he owns a Harley
And no, I don't own a Harley. Would like to but I don't have time for "crusin"

Too many other things to deal with.

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

I emphasize the last one as I know it is a foreign concept.

Besides, what is wrong with Harleys? My ex father in law was the chapter president for the IBEW here and owned 3 of them & never once in his life voted Republican.

You're such a pathetic little man

So you have 3 jobs and still too broke to buy a Harley?
Time buddy. Time. What is the point of dropping 20k if I dont have time to enjoy it?

I know as a lib you live on impulsive decisions but I do not.

I'm not a Lib at all...........but I'm guessing you probably stocked up on ammo in the gun scare since you don't know the difference
Fuck you are stupid.

How long you been a member?
Long enough to know I don't & can't own a gun I'm sure so why the fuck would I be buying ammo retard?

He is a Fox News/Rupert Merdoch/Big Bank/Mitt Romney kind of guy. He only knows what his DICTATOR tells him to know.

He's an uneducated American looking for the reason he is poor. I'm guessing he owns a Harley

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Besides, what is wrong with Harleys? My ex father in law was the chapter president for the IBEW here and owned 3 of them & never once in his life voted Republican.

^again, Another poor person fighting for their own poverty........Didn't learn from the Great Depression.
Define poor for us would ya

You live in Kansas City............why not Liberty Mo? It's where people with $ outskirt to.
The money is in Leewood & Overland Park. And I don't live there because that is Ks & their taxes are too fucking high for a small business & home owner

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Time buddy. Time. What is the point of dropping 20k if I dont have time to enjoy it?

I'm not a Lib at all...........but I'm guessing you probably stocked up on ammo in the gun scare since you don't know the difference
Fuck you are stupid.

Long enough to know I don't & can't own a gun I'm sure so why the fuck would I be buying ammo retard?

I can't say I'm surprised. I think I'll digress with the win in this debate. Unless you think you won this debate with insults and words of bigotry.

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

^again, Another poor person fighting for their own poverty........Didn't learn from the Great Depression.

You live in Kansas City............why not Liberty Mo? It's where people with $ outskirt to.
The money is in Leewood & Overland Park. And I don't live there because that is Ks & their taxes are too fucking high for a small business & home owner

What is "Ks" there Mr. Education :) Kansas Sity? Or did you mean KS?

Is your small business selling drugs?

You seriously gonna ask me that after proclaiming victory in some silly debate?

[

Please tell us more about how we should intervene on the other side of the planet to "improve" those desert wastelands?

"More"? I never said anything of the sort in the first place. You could turn off your computer and have the same conversations with yourself that you are having now.

Job
House
Family
JOB
JOB

Fuck you are stupid.

I can't say I'm surprised. I think I'll digress with the win in this debate. Unless you think you won this debate with insults and words of bigotry.
Fuck the towel heads & fuck you.

Simple enough?

Note; All of my "questions" toward you are rhetorical.....:p

I know your type and they are a plague in America. You need to educate yourself on politics instead of blaming everything on the Left.

Fuck you are stupid.

Simple enough?
^ Man Who Set Fire to Ohio Mosque Claims He Got Riled Up Watching Fox News

Fuck you are stupid.

Simple enough?
I watch about 6 hours of tv a week dumbass. Your link and your overall contributions to this discussion that you call a debate are pointless

Fuck you are stupid.

Simple enough?
I watch about 6 hours of tv a week dumbass. Your link and your overall contributions to this discussion that you call a debate are pointless
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^all day!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the most educated station you watch there kiddo?

I know your type and they are a plague in America. You need to educate yourself on politics instead of blaming everything on the Left.
If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to breathe you might notice that I blast both sides.

As it is you just need to focus on the brown stuff in your teeth.

If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to breathe you might notice that I blast both sides.

You watch about 6 hours of Fox News and Info Wars don't you?

Fuck you are stupid.

Simple enough?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^all day!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the most educated station you watch there kiddo?
Are we having another contest?

How long till your dad beats up my dad?

Idiot

You watch about 6 hours of Fox News and Info Wars don't you?
I do watch Fox on occasion. I also watch MSNBC & CNN. So fucking what? And I have no idea what infowars is.

Oh brother :rolleyes: the 'tough guys' are getting their beer muscles on....

Forum List

Back