What if there is no god?

Victory67

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
I have a question for all the believers.

What would you do if you found out tomorrow that your god, the god that you believe in, was false?

How would your life be affected?

I know this is a difficult concept for many of you to contemplate, so I'm asking you to think outside the box and put yourself into a hypothetical alternate universe where it turns out your religious beliefs are false.

I'm sure you can do it.

What would you do if you found out tomorrow that your god, the god that you believe in, was false?

I know this is a difficult concept for many of you to contemplate, so I'm asking you to think outside the box and put yourself into a hypothetical alternate universe where it turns out your religious beliefs are false.

I'm sure you can do it.

Okay smartass, yup, you're being snarky, what if tomorrow you woke up and found out there was a God and everything you don't believe in was real.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to contemplate, so I'm asking you to think outside the box and put yourself into a hypothetical alternate universe where it turns out your beliefs are false.

I'm sure you can do it...........

See, two can play your puerile little game. :thup:

I have a question for all the Obamabot believers.

What would you do if you found out tomorrow that your God, the Messiah that you believe in, was false?

I'm sure you can't do it.

I'm sure you can do it.

If there is no G-d, then believers spent their lives praying for nothing other than the comfort praying provides.

But to the non-believers -- what if there is a G-d?

What would you do if you found out tomorrow that your God, the Messiah that you believe in, was false?

Then I would turn to the Messiah Hillary.

I'd be amazed at the sheer coinkydink that turned a ball of tumbling burning magma into a world covered in life.

Just the vast number of coincidences that would need perfect timing, keeps me thinking there must be soothing pulling the strings.

Then I would turn to the Messiah Hillary.
you'd vote for the lesser of Two messiahs?

:lol:

I was raised in the religious environment of paranoia and fear known as the Catholic Church.
I believe that it more fucked up my life than enhanced it.

Catholic school.

I need say no more

My mom pulled me out of Catholic School in the third grade because the nuns refused to use my real first name, it wasn't a proper Catholic name. I still had to go to Sunday School till my early teens, no big deal.

I was raised in the religious environment of paranoia and fear known as the Catholic Church.
I believe that it more fucked up my life than enhanced it.

Catholic school.

I need say no more

My mom pulled me out of Catholic School in the third grade because the nuns refused to use my real first name, it wasn't a proper Catholic name. I still had to go to Sunday School till my early teens, no big deal.

I almost stabbed a nun in jr high.

she nunja whacked me with a pointer. My fight instinct kicked in, I snapped a piece off the pointer, and nearly stuck it in her.

My dad couldn't stop laughing.

What would I do if I found out there is a god?

Well, I personally believe that if there is some sort of Afterlife, we should be judged by our deeds and how we lived our lives.

If we are not judged by our deeds but instead by simply believing that Jesus died for our sins and we can therefore act however we feel as long as we accept Jesus died for our sins, then I am ready to accept my punishment.

Any god that cares more about what we think then how we act is a bad god as far as I am concerned.

I'm sure you can do it.

Well, considering that the only way for me to learn for certain that there is no God is for me to DIE, my Life would not be affected in the slightest.

Also, since we "believers" can never provide adequate evidence that there IS a God, I find it very hard to 'believe' that anyone could ever prove to me that there ISN'T a God.

Forum List

Back