What if there is no god?

we have acres and miles of archeological evidence supporting bible scripture, besides any number of recorded miracles.
No evidence ever seems adequate
bullshit! You have "stuff" claimed to support scripture but this stuff has never been proven.
As to the miracles, beside being a soul band in the 1960's and 70's there is no objective physical or non religious anecdotal evidence to corroborate them..

much of scripture is a historical account, there are volumes of archeological evidence to support this history. As for miracles there are many postulations as to natural causes but no evidence that proves or disproves.

mankind has all creation as proof of god,what kind of fool needs more???

That's where you are very wrong. At least for myself.

I would believe in your god if you provided me with hard evidence of its existence.

We have acres and miles of archeological evidence supporting Bible Scripture, besides any number of recorded miracles.
No evidence ever seems adequate
bullshit! you have "stuff" claimed to SUPPORT SCRIPTURE BUT THIS STUFF HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN.
AS TO THE MIRACLES, BESIDE BEING A SOUL BAND IN THE 1960'S AND 70'S there is no objective physical or non religious anecdotal evidence to corroborate them..

Such a sad soul.....
And one with a keyboard that has a screwy CAP button, at that.

It gets so very tiresome seeing the endless threads started by atheists asking believers to prove God's existence.

Is it, maybe, that they seek Him and are just looking for a logical reason to do so?
There's no logic to it.

It's Faith.
You won't find it on a message board.
It doesn't have image or quote codes.
It doesn't even have a smiley emoticon box.

While I don't have any more "evidence" of His existence than atheists have of His non-existence, I do know - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that one day proof will be provided, one way or the other, and one group of people is going to be really surprised!!!
(I'm not claiming to KNOW which group)

:eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Defensive? That's an interesting view to take considering the OP was being snarky about the question and I was simply pointing it out in like manner, not to mention the fact it was nothing more than an obvious juvenile jab at believers. Again I was simply pointing it out in like manner.
In reality your response to me is a classic defensive posturing. I could care less whether someone is a believer or not, that's not what I'm addressing but someone would have to be highly educated or at least open minded to see that.

What would you do and think if you discovered tomorrow that your god didn't exist?

I responded to your initial posting sarcastically to make a point, not ask a real question yet you insist on playing out your little game. :lol:
Childishly pathetic, simply childishly pathetic.

bullshit! You have "stuff" claimed to support scripture but this stuff has never been proven.
As to the miracles, beside being a soul band in the 1960's and 70's there is no objective physical or non religious anecdotal evidence to corroborate them..

much of scripture is a historical account, there are volumes of archeological evidence to support this history. As for miracles there are many postulations as to natural causes but no evidence that proves or disproves.

Which insane asylum are you posting from again? Oh yeah, the institute for pathetic pretenders. :thup:

The Earth is not proof of the bible god.

LOL!!! YOU PROVE GOD'S WORD TRUE!!!===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

Ah, but you guys God is all-forgiving!

You're hedging your bets for nothing....unless your beliefs are irreparably flawed.

Believing that God is all forgiving is irreparably flawed. He is not.
He is capable of being such, but without you accepting the salvation provided through His Son, He has no choice but to judge you clothed in your sin. The penalty for sin is death.
He offered you a sin free alternative because He loves you. You declined the offer. Your devastating choice, for all eternity. :eusa_pray:

silly americans voted for our clueless president,we cannot blame god!!!

for putting him there, i agree.

For keeping him there (or even "here" at all)....now that is a pig of a different odor.

so you think god should fix our mistake and remove the clueless one??? No!!! God gave man freewill you can choose good or bad,right or wrong light or darkness=all your choice!

silly americans voted for our clueless president,we cannot blame god!!!

For keeping him there (or even "here" at all)....now that is a pig of a different odor.

so you think god should fix our mistake and remove the clueless one??? No!!! God gave man freewill you can choose good or bad,right or wrong light or darkness=all your choice!

He should if he could but, there being no He other than The New Messiah, then he can't so he won't.

He should if he could but, there being no He other than The New Messiah, then he can't so he won't.

now, that would be a miracle :D

WRONG!!! GOD GAVE THE EARTH TO MAN TO RULE,IF WE WANT TO ELECT A CLUELESS LITTLE GUY OR A OLD BIMBO HAG LIKE BILLARY1 its all our choice!!!

WRONG!!! GOD GAVE THE EARTH TO MAN TO RULE,IF WE WANT TO ELECT A CLUELESS LITTLE GUY OR A OLD BIMBO HAG LIKE BILLARY1 its all our choice!!!

Well, then, since we're screwing up his perfect plan maybe he/she/it could just wipe it all clean and start over.

And, fer Chrissake, get it next time!

yes!!! he did just that with the great flood and he is almost ready to do the same again with fire!!!

Well, then, since we're screwing up his perfect plan maybe he/she/it could just wipe it all clean and start over.

And, fer Chrissake, get it next time!

yes!!! he did just that with the great flood and he is almost ready to do the same again with fire!!!

Wow, now Obama needs to mandate that everybody buy fire insurance!

I have a question for all the Obamabot believers.

What would you do if you found out tomorrow that your God, the Messiah that you believe in, was false?

How would your life be affected?

I know this is a difficult concept for many of you to contemplate, so I'm asking you to think outside the box and put yourself into a hypothetical alternate universe where it turns out your religious beliefs are false.

I'm sure you can't do it.

Why they would blame the Tea Party and elect Hillary of course.

Duh!!!

Problem with your hypothetical is the only way we could know there was no God is for us to be everywhere in the universe at the same time, at all times, and likewise outside the universe. In other words, in order to know there is no God, you'd have to be God.

Meanwhile in order to know there is God, you just have to interact with Him. Do His will and you will know it. Seek Him and you will find Him.

Do you have the courage and intellectual honesty to experiment on the word?

Forum List

Back