What If Trumps Recent "AssWhoopins" Brings His Approval Near 60%?What Will The Left Do?

They would downplay & distort all the good and highlight & focus on all the bad. As always. Always hope for the worst when the other guys are in power. Party over country. Partisans are fairly predictable.
What was W’s approval rating in the aftermath of 9/11?
Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?
Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.

wow - you really believe that? that's fucking pitiful.

They would downplay & distort all the good and highlight & focus on all the bad. As always. Always hope for the worst when the other guys are in power. Party over country. Partisans are fairly predictable.
Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?
As I recall, there was certainly some of that. But this has deteriorated pretty rapidly since then.

Are you prepared to say that killing Soleimani was a good move?

Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.

lol You mean it's fucking true and fucking embarrassing for any rational Democrats who may still be around.

It's not a matter of "hoping" for an Iranian response- which will happen - it's holding him responsible for causing it. We just murdered Iran's national hero, a guy who is James Bond and General Patton combined to them. What do you expect them to do?

But it's a lot worse than that. If the goal was to put more pressure on Iran to end their nuclear ambitions, stop stirring up the region or allow more Democracy, then Trump has failed there, too.

Russia, China, France, the UK and Iraq have all condemned this assassination. This makes them LESS likely to support sanctions and other pressure on Iran.

Nope. Far too early to tell. I sure hope it was, since it's already happened.
It was unquestionably a good move and the world is a better place because this terrorist kingpin is dead. While I'm sure the Democrats are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because the believe it will be bad for Trump, by now the Iranians understand that the US will severely punish any Iranian leader who orders such an attack as we have just punished Soleimani.

Exactly.

However, you've just said enough to qualify as a partisan hack who hates Trump and refuses to give him credit when he acts to protect American lives.

Why are you downplaying this great accomplishment?

Carry on.

It was unquestionably a good move and the world is a better place because this terrorist kingpin is dead. While I'm sure the Democrats are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because the believe it will be bad for Trump, by now the Iranians understand that the US will severely punish any Iranian leader who orders such an attack as we have just punished Soleimani.
I don't how such a conclusion can be drawn when we don't know how they will react and how events will unfold.

Maybe we'll be able to make a more accurate analysis in three or four or five years.

lol You mean it's fucking true and fucking embarrassing for any rational Democrats who may still be around.

lol.... you're certifiable.

Now remember what happened to Bush after 9/11? didnt he come close to 99% approval?
Hey, so long as Trump keeps opening up cans of whoop ass in Iran as we get closer to October, odds are he will be in the high 50's approval.
Should be interesting what the final 3 or 4 Democrats will have to say and campaign on if all is still going for Trump come Sept/Oct. with the economy and watching Iran slowly turning into Venezueala and Baltimore.
:5_1_12024:
There was a direct attack on America on 9-11. That isn't the case here.

If Donnie’s ratings go up after his terrorist attack, this country is more fucked up than even I thought.

That said, our MSM who has attacked Donnie non-stop, supports his terror actions. Is it any wonder Americans are so completely uninformed.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”

If Donnie’s ratings go up after his terrorist attack, this country is more fucked up than even I thought.

That said, our MSM who has attacked Donnie non-stop, supports his terror actions. Is it any wonder Americans are so completely uninformed.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”
Anything is possible, but lines are so clearly drawn here that it's difficult to imagine his numbers would go significantly up or down.

Now remember what happened to Bush after 9/11? didnt he come close to 99% approval?
Hey, so long as Trump keeps opening up cans of whoop ass in Iran as we get closer to October, odds are he will be in the high 50's approval.
Should be interesting what the final 3 or 4 Democrats will have to say and campaign on if all is still going for Trump come Sept/Oct. with the economy and watching Iran slowly turning into Venezueala and Baltimore.
:5_1_12024:

if 99% of the population approved of trump, his manners, his ethics,his behavior, his lies and his personal attacks on BETTER PEOPLE I would proudly stand among TOP 1% of America.

I am proudly a NEVER TRUMPER

speaking of venezuela...

I see trump has spit on the Monroe Doctrine and allowed putin and the russians to establish a military base there.

imagine that. trump has smilingly approved of russians establishing a base, force and presence in our back yard.

Forum List

Back