What If Trumps Recent "AssWhoopins" Brings His Approval Near 60%?What Will The Left Do?

What was W’s approval rating in the aftermath of 9/11?
Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?
Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.
If Donnie’s ratings go up after his terrorist attack, this country is more fucked up than even I thought.

That said, our MSM who has attacked Donnie non-stop, supports his terror actions. Is it any wonder Americans are so completely uninformed.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”
Anything is possible, but lines are so clearly drawn here that it's difficult to imagine his numbers would go significantly up or down.
With the MSM now cheering his attacks, when they were calling him a liar 24/7 prior to, I suspect his ratings will go up.

If one can’t see the blatant hypocrisy of our media, one clearly is a fool.

Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?
Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.
If Donnie’s ratings go up after his terrorist attack, this country is more fucked up than even I thought.

That said, our MSM who has attacked Donnie non-stop, supports his terror actions. Is it any wonder Americans are so completely uninformed.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”
Anything is possible, but lines are so clearly drawn here that it's difficult to imagine his numbers would go significantly up or down.
With the MSM now cheering his attacks, when they were calling him a liar 24/7 prior to, I suspect his ratings will go up.

who's cheering?

Well, I think that line is drawn, too. We'll see.

It isn't a revelation that cable news programs get ratings boosts when there are images of war to flash on the screen.

Why do you always behave like you are teaching people things?

It's not a matter of "hoping" for an Iranian response- which will happen - it's holding him responsible for causing it. We just murdered Iran's national hero, a guy who is James Bond and General Patton combined to them. What do you expect them to do?

But it's a lot worse than that. If the goal was to put more pressure on Iran to end their nuclear ambitions, stop stirring up the region or allow more Democracy, then Trump has failed there, too.

Russia, China, France, the UK and Iraq have all condemned this assassination. This makes them LESS likely to support sanctions and other pressure on Iran.
Soleimani was no Patton or James Bond. For the last 20 years his job has been to organize a network of Arab terrorists who will betray their countries to fight Iran's wars to build an Iranian empire. He didn't lead men in battle, he was just a terrorist with a uniform.

Soleimani's execution is unrelated to US efforts to put an end to Iran's nuclear weapons program and imperialistic ambitions. It was purely a response to Iranian attacks on US personnel and property intended to intimidate the US and nationalistic Iraqis who want Iran out of their country. Iranian leaders understand now that they will be severely punished if they order attacks on the US or our allies, so despite all their chest thumping and weeping over the death of their top terrorist, any response from them will probably be largely symbolic and Democrats will be very disappointed.

It isn't a revelation that cable news programs get ratings boosts when there are images of war to flash on the screen.

LOL. You missed my point entirely. How do you do that so consistently?

who's cheering?

It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.

What if a war with Iran brings both Trump and the Republican Party down in 2020?

who's cheering?

It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.
Right, it's all about skin color. That explains everything.

who's cheering?

Did you miss the broader point on purpose?

Most C'nC's gain popularity starting a conflict , then have it dwindle when the body bags start coming home

~S~

which is why W. made sure those flag draped coffins weren't being reported on air.
Lol, the major networks counted our soldiers death gleefully on air daily.

so, they shouldn't have stated facts? & it sure as shit wasn't 'gleefully'.

did you not care how many were being killed? staying poorly educated is what W wanted because he knew the anger people would feel & how that gave rise to the unpopularity of vietnam, helping to end that war.

sounds like you are obliging donny like a good little deplorable he loves long time. where's the evidence of anything showing 'we' were in eminent danger? i'm skeptical, cause this might be another 'yellow cake - mushroom cloud ' fiasco.

No I didn't. You were teaching the class that "the media" will support any military action that any president takes, even Trump, because they get good ratings. You think that "they" are hypocrites and you think "we" are too stupid to grasp this fact.

Everyone here knows this. Everyone.

who's cheering?

Did you miss the broader point on purpose?
lol You made no broader point. You just called the US a racist terrorist state and claimed that only people who shared your secret information sources were able to understand it.

who's cheering?

Why would anyone believe anything Trump says?

Most C'nC's gain popularity starting a conflict , then have it dwindle when the body bags start coming home

~S~

which is why W. made sure those flag draped coffins weren't being reported on air.
Lol, the major networks counted our soldiers death gleefully on air daily.

so, they shouldn't have stated facts? & it sure as shit wasn't 'gleefully'.

did you not care how many were being killed? staying poorly educated is what W wanted because he knew the anger people would feel & how that gave rise to the unpopularity of vietnam, helping to end that war.

sounds like you are obliging donny like a good little deplorable he loves long time. where's the evidence of anything showing 'we' were in eminent danger? i'm skeptical, cause this might be another 'yellow cake - mushroom cloud ' fiasco.
They quit when Obama was elected.

No I didn't. You were teaching the class that "the media" will support any military action that any president takes, even Trump, because they get good ratings. You think that "they" are hypocrites and you think "we" are too stupid to grasp this fact.

The media sure screwed the pooch when Bush invaded Iraq

Don’t think they will make the same mistake with Trump. The media believed the false claims of the Bush administration
Nobody believes Trump

I don’t think so.

If you are fine with a media that constantly attacks a president but then always supports his military actions, you’re dumber than I thought. This is not an independent media. It is clearly compromised. Too bad you can’t see this.

Forum List

Back