What If Trumps Recent "AssWhoopins" Brings His Approval Near 60%?What Will The Left Do?

Most C'nC's gain popularity starting a conflict , then have it dwindle when the body bags start coming home

~S~

which is why W. made sure those flag draped coffins weren't being reported on air.
Lol, the major networks counted our soldiers death gleefully on air daily.

so, they shouldn't have stated facts? & it sure as shit wasn't 'gleefully'.

did you not care how many were being killed? staying poorly educated is what W wanted because he knew the anger people would feel & how that gave rise to the unpopularity of vietnam, helping to end that war.

sounds like you are obliging donny like a good little deplorable he loves long time. where's the evidence of anything showing 'we' were in eminent danger? i'm skeptical, cause this might be another 'yellow cake - mushroom cloud ' fiasco.
They quit when Obama was elected.

that is supposta make sense?

Anything is possible, but lines are so clearly drawn here that it's difficult to imagine his numbers would go significantly up or down.
With the MSM now cheering his attacks, when they were calling him a liar 24/7 prior to, I suspect his ratings will go up.

If one can’t see the blatant hypocrisy of our media, one clearly is a fool.

It isn't a revelation that cable news programs get ratings boosts when there are images of war to flash on the screen.

Why do you always behave like you are teaching people things?
LOL. You missed my point entirely. How do you do that so consistently?

No I didn't. You were teaching the class that "the media" will support any military action that any president takes, even Trump, because they get good ratings. You think that "they" are hypocrites and you think "we" are too stupid to grasp this fact.

Everyone here knows this. Everyone.
The media sure screwed the pooch when Bush invaded Iraq

Don’t think they will make the same mistake with Trump. The media believed the false claims of the Bush administration
Nobody believes Trump
The MSM believes Trump, but only on war. Strange no?

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”

How is killing a known terrorist with plans in the works to target American Ambassadors a bad thing? Someone posted that this was an act of terror on our part. That is beyond absurd. We didn't target anyone that was innocent.

It is time we put our foot down. Playing footsy with Iran and giving them money on pallets is idiotic and only emboldens them. The people in Iran are slowly becoming more Westernized, however, the leadership absolutely is not. They are as radical as ever and no amount of kisses the Democrats want to blow their way is going to change their hatred toward the US.

Anything is possible, but lines are so clearly drawn here that it's difficult to imagine his numbers would go significantly up or down.
With the MSM now cheering his attacks, when they were calling him a liar 24/7 prior to, I suspect his ratings will go up.

It isn't a revelation that cable news programs get ratings boosts when there are images of war to flash on the screen.

No I didn't. You were teaching the class that "the media" will support any military action that any president takes, even Trump, because they get good ratings. You think that "they" are hypocrites and you think "we" are too stupid to grasp this fact.

I don’t think so.

If you are fine with a media that constantly attacks a president but then always supports his military actions, you’re dumber than I thought. This is not an independent media. It is clearly compromised. Too bad you can’t see this.

i'm not seeing any blind support at this stage. not counting fox - cause i can't stomach watching that 'news' station. although i bet the rwnj talking pundits on the radio are cheering & supporting donny.

What if a war with Iran brings both Trump and the Republican Party down in 2020?
Not likely when the MSM, which had a 24/7 hate fest going on Trump, now supports his killing brown people.

who? i can understand if fox or OAN are doing it - but who else? i have CNN on & they aren't cheering.
The Iraqis are cheering.

Iraqis who have demonstrated for months against a government they see as beholden to Iran broke into song and dance Friday after a US strike killed a top Iranian commander, an AFP photographer said.

“Oh Qasem Soleimani, this is a divine victory,” they cheered in Baghdad’s iconic Tahrir Square, the epicentre of their movement.

“This is God’s revenge for the blood of those killed,” one added, after nearly 460 people were killed in violence that many demonstrators have blamed on Iran-backed security forces.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo posted a video on Twitter Thursday night of Iraqis “dancing in the street” after the US killed the Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force chief Qasem Soleimani.

“Iraqis — Iraqis — dancing in the street for freedom; thankful that General Soleimani is no more,” Pompeo wrote, alongside footage of scores of people running along a road and waving what appeared to be Iraqi flags and other banners.

Iraq anti-government protesters sing, dance after Soleimani death

I don’t think so.

If you are fine with a media that constantly attacks a president but then always supports his military actions, you’re dumber than I thought. This is not an independent media. It is clearly compromised. Too bad you can’t see this.

i'm not seeing any blind support at this stage. not counting fox - cause i can't stomach watching that 'news' station. although i bet the rwnj talking pundits on the radio are cheering & supporting donny.
Please read...

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”

How is killing a known terrorist with plans in the works to target American Ambassadors a bad thing? Someone posted that this was an act of terror on our part. That is beyond absurd. We didn't target anyone that was innocent.

It is time we put our foot down. Playing footsy with Iran and giving them money on pallets is idiotic and only emboldens them. The people in Iran are slowly becoming more Westernized, however, the leadership absolutely is not. They are as radical as ever and no amount of kisses the Democrats want to blow their way is going to change their hatred toward the US.

nothing has been shown what was in the works that we supposedly stopped b4 it happened.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most C'nC's gain popularity starting a conflict , then have it dwindle when the body bags start coming home

~S~

which is why W. made sure those flag draped coffins weren't being reported on air.

did you not care how many were being killed? staying poorly educated is what W wanted because he knew the anger people would feel & how that gave rise to the unpopularity of vietnam, helping to end that war.

sounds like you are obliging donny like a good little deplorable he loves long time. where's the evidence of anything showing 'we' were in eminent danger? i'm skeptical, cause this might be another 'yellow cake - mushroom cloud ' fiasco.

Yes they used our soldiers as a political pawn and you support it.

If Donnie’s ratings go up after his terrorist attack, this country is more fucked up than even I thought.

That said, our MSM who has attacked Donnie non-stop, supports his terror actions. Is it any wonder Americans are so completely uninformed.

Yes, I am a good teacher. Thank you.

What if a war with Iran brings both Trump and the Republican Party down in 2020?
Not likely when the MSM, which had a 24/7 hate fest going on Trump, now supports his killing brown people.

who? i can understand if fox or OAN are doing it - but who else? i have CNN on & they aren't cheering.
The Iraqis are cheering.

Iraqis who have demonstrated for months against a government they see as beholden to Iran broke into song and dance Friday after a US strike killed a top Iranian commander, an AFP photographer said.

“Oh Qasem Soleimani, this is a divine victory,” they cheered in Baghdad’s iconic Tahrir Square, the epicentre of their movement.

“This is God’s revenge for the blood of those killed,” one added, after nearly 460 people were killed in violence that many demonstrators have blamed on Iran-backed security forces.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo posted a video on Twitter Thursday night of Iraqis “dancing in the street” after the US killed the Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force chief Qasem Soleimani.

“Iraqis — Iraqis — dancing in the street for freedom; thankful that General Soleimani is no more,” Pompeo wrote, alongside footage of scores of people running along a road and waving what appeared to be Iraqi flags and other banners.

Iraq anti-government protesters sing, dance after Soleimani death
Well that does it. EVERY American believes a CIA cocksucker.

I don’t think so.

Please read...

i see the 'quotes' - who 'quoted' that? i had CNN on at various times since this strike & have CNN now & not once have they advocated what happened & are blindly supporting donny's decision.

Last edited:

nothing has been shown what was in the works that we supposedly stopped b4 it happened.

And even if that is true, what is wrong with killing a known terrorist by drone strike? Seems as though that has been done before by previous administrations.

Yes they used our soldiers as a political pawn and you support it.

you cray cray.

And even if that is true, what is wrong with killing a known terrorist by drone strike? Seems as though that has been done before by previous administrations.
It's always wrong when it is done by a Republican. Nancy Pelosi says it is in the Constitution.

the #1 problem would be that the iraqi government knew nothing about it. now tell me how the US would tolerate such an action if another nation dropped a bomb within our borders without consultation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
15,000 lies tells me that we need more info.

It's always wrong when it is done by a Republican. Nancy Pelosi says it is in the Constitution.

wow... that's the argument you got to justify anything donny does, 'eh? how utterly impotent on yer part. not surprising in the least though.

I don’t think so.

You assume too much. That's where your arrogance comes from.

Perhaps I'm really special in this regard, but I don't think so. I am able to watch cable news programs and sift through the BS to find the shit that is accurate. It appears that you are as well.

Those who cannot are easy to spot. Why is it that you don't concentrate on them?

the #1 problem would be that the iraqi government knew nothing about it. now tell me how the US would tolerate such an action if another nation dropped a bomb within our borders without consultation.
What Iraqi government? There is only a caretaker government because Iraq is so deeply divided between Iraqis who are loyal to Iran and Iraqis who want the Iranians out of Iraq. The US actions were only to protect US forces and property in Iraq and only a Trump obsessed Democrat would suggest the US should allow any other government to decide whether or not to protect US citizens.

I don’t think so.

Please read...

Dude. CNN is not doing what you claim they are doing.

Forum List

Back