What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

The bottom line here is that Republicans don't think the poor in America are poor enough.

But take heart. They're working to fix that

“What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?“
Do “poor” people around the world smoke more weed, smoke more cigarettes, drink more booze and have more children than do average citizens?
Just curious.

The bottom line here is that Republicans don't think the poor in America are poor enough.

Your perceptions are clouded.....but I can help.

There is no real poverty.....no class of individuals with no home, no heat, no food.

The claim is a scam to buy votes: over 80% of those on welfare vote Democrat.

Each year, the U.S. Census Bureau updates the poverty threshold to account for inflation.”

The government just keeps raising the bar for 'poverty'....not based on need, based on what others have.

So....'poverty' means their TV is smaller, their home that they own isn't as nice as yours....

...it is a scam to buy votes of the 'poor' and sell the concept to those soft hearted and and soft headed.

Once again we find Rule #1 in effect.

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And they prove me right with every post

Only one Party stands to gain by expanding the underclass, why do you think the Party Of Filth is on a mission to import millions from Mexico? This prosperity shit has them worried...widespread prosperity leads to a dead Democratic Party.

Only one Party stands to gain by expanding the underclass, why do you think the Party Of Filth is on a mission to import millions from Mexico? This prosperity shit has them worried...widespread prosperity leads to a dead Democratic Party.
This is what we are supposed to be doing: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

PROMOTE the General Welfare does not mean to GUARANTEE the General Welfare, nor that it is even possible to guarantee the general welfare.

Our Constitution is set up to promote equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!
Yup…you’ve been double-lied to….and you bought it like it was on sale.

The thread will concentrate on the latter lie.

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

2. If you have cable TV….you’re not poor.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

4. If you live in the city, and you have a car….you’re not poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

6. Make a Little Extra Money While You Watch TV
Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

Bonus: You’ll get a free $5 just for signing up!

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
Hah, I knew you weren't American. What country are you in where there's no poverty?
For true poverty you have to visit a country run by Progressives: North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba

Hah, I knew you weren't American. What country are you in where there's no poverty?

She's a New Yorker, dumbass.

Was she born and raised in NY?

Yep..liberal definitions of American. Scroll back a few posts and watch them attack a guy for having English as a second language.
Democrats are elitist.
And if they knew my family background they would scream that Im not an American. In fact in their minds the only real Americans are those who hate what America is. The permanently aggrieved.

PROMOTE the General Welfare does not mean to GUARANTEE the General Welfare, nor that it is even possible to guarantee the general welfare.

Promote the general welfare not the general warfare. There is no express power for alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror; especially if the right wing refuses to pay for them with real times of war tax rates under our objective and market based form of Capitalism.

I'm just a little ol' southern gal....born in South Korea.....yet, more American than you are.

In other words your family, like Cubans in Florida, know better than anyone here what it means to live under the threat of aggressive, expansionist communism.
Thats why Democrats never could get anywhere in Florida until they imported immigrants from other places. Cubans recognized Democrat propaganda having lived under communism.

There are some very dark days when either side starts using the general welfare clause to further their agendas and the politicians go along with it for the money; and the younger crowd hasn't a clue. All for the common good doesn't cut it if anyone is really paying attention to what is being fully ignored as technocracy takes it nasty head in a very sinister direction against the people.

How about Hell town, Ohio when troops were sent in to help take peoples property and homes in the 70's - 80's era?

Or worse yet the Ludlow massacre.

Jay: The Ludlow Massacre | Jay: A Rockefeller’s Journey

There are some very dark days when either side starts using the general welfare clause to further their agendas and the politicians go along with it for the money; and the younger crowd hasn't a clue. All for the common good doesn't cut it if anyone is really paying attention to what is being fully ignored as technocracy takes it nasty head in a very sinister direction against the people.

How about Hell town, Ohio when troops were sent in to help take peoples property and homes in the 70's - 80's era?

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Yep..liberal definitions of American. Scroll back a few posts and watch them attack a guy for having English as a second language.
Democrats are elitist.
And if they knew my family background they would scream that Im not an American. In fact in their minds the only real Americans are those who hate what America is. The permanently aggrieved.

When my Pop was in Germany during WW2 and a civilian would call him an American he'd say: "American? I'm a Texan!"....My uncle did the same thing in the S.Pacific....what a pair they were.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Security, like what? People in power positions can strip you down in a heart beat and there won't be a damn thing you can really do about it. Some of those property owners in Hell town, Ohio learned that one the hard way and now there is all sorts of lies and bullshit online about what really happened there when the government folks decided that they should no longer be able to live there.

danielpalos firmy believes that “promote the general welfare” translates to “pay lowlifes to stay home, smoke weed, drink booze and make babies.”

She's largely correct. In this country, aside from a very small minority of homeless, we don't have poverty. I've been in third world countries and seen real poverty.

Forum List

Back