What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

PROMOTE the General Welfare does not mean to GUARANTEE the General Welfare, nor that it is even possible to guarantee the general welfare.

Our Constitution is set up to promote equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
There are some very dark days when either side starts using the general welfare clause to further their agendas and the politicians go along with it for the money; and the younger crowd hasn't a clue. All for the common good doesn't cut it if anyone is really paying attention to what is being fully ignored as technocracy takes it nasty head in a very sinister direction against the people.

How about Hell town, Ohio when troops were sent in to help take peoples property and homes in the 70's - 80's era?

Or worse yet the Ludlow massacre.

Jay: The Ludlow Massacre | Jay: A Rockefeller’s Journey
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Security, like what? People in power positions can strip you down in a heart beat and there won't be a damn thing you can really do about it. Some of those property owners in Hell town, Ohio learned that one the hard way and now there is all sorts of lies and bullshit online about what really happened there when the government folks decided that they should no longer be able to live there.
We have a Second Amendment and should not need the Expense of alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror.

PROMOTE the General Welfare does not mean to GUARANTEE the General Welfare, nor that it is even possible to guarantee the general welfare.

danielpalos firmy believes that “promote the general welfare” translates to “pay lowlifes to stay home, smoke weed, drink booze and make babies.”
it definitely doesn't mean; work or die so the rich can get richer faster.

But….if you are one of those with no home, no heat, no food……you can:

10. Sell Your Blood Plasma
It takes about two hours and, yes, it involves a needle, but selling your plasma could earn you about $25 for your first visit. The process is simple, and you’re free to read or watch TV while a machine draws your blood and separates the plasma.

It’s common for plasma donation centers to pay between $20 and $30 per visit, up to twice a week.

Interested? Search “plasma center + [your city]” for options, and ask your friends for referrals — many centers offer referral sign-up bonuses.

If you prefer just to donate blood, look for a blood drive near you on the American Red Cross’ website.

11. Cut Your Food Bill
Prepare meals using nothing but what’s already in your pantry and your freezer. Take inventory of what you have and plan meals around that.

Or just try meal planning in general to cut costs. If you’re looking to save money — and time — in the kitchen, meal prep is the way to go. You can avoid going out to dinner at restaurants. You won’t have to buy a ton of varied ingredients for different meals each night.
When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You

Then, at least, you will know the self-respect of having made the effort, rather than agreeing to steal from the general fisc.

As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!
Yup…you’ve been double-lied to….and you bought it like it was on sale.

The thread will concentrate on the latter lie.

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

2. If you have cable TV….you’re not poor.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

4. If you live in the city, and you have a car….you’re not poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

6. Make a Little Extra Money While You Watch TV
Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

Bonus: You’ll get a free $5 just for signing up!

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
I can’t believe anybody could be this stupid. You must be doing it for a reason. You know that there are parts of Appalachia that have no electricity no running water so they couldn’t have all that stuff you’re talking about. I think the poorest people in the United States are Republicans. And they don’t want to be any better than that.
It’s all about fear of minorities. That’s all Republicans use those poor whites for is their votes by scaring them into believing that black men are coming for their daughters.

Pitiful
Just
Pitiful

As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
Here we go no poverty in America it is just a myth. Kinda like that thing you call a brain between your ears. So wich is it today are democrats hand ringing Robin Hoods for the poor or are we the rich Liberal eletists that fill the swamps coffers. We can not be both they opposites. So wich is the convenient story for a lying piece of shit minion of the beast today.Ya, no one has starved to death or froze to death in the United States ever fucking lying scum you are. Ever walk out the front door or volunteer. Obviously not if you think there is no such thing as poor. Ya, childrens services have never taken peoples kids because they coiuld not feed them. Every mother fuciker has a 50 inch TV. What fucking fantasy world does your fucking lying minion of the beast ass live in. Ever go to divorce court and read the transcripts no one is poor ion the united states but custody battles have been won and loss on ability to provide for ever. Whore of Babalon right here on USMB. Go fuck your self.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

I can’t believe anybody could be this stupid. You must be doing it for a reason. You know that there are parts of Appalachia that have no electricity no running water so they couldn’t have all that stuff you’re talking about. I think the poorest people in the United States are Republicans. And they don’t want to be any better than that.
It’s all about fear of minorities. That’s all Republicans use those poor whites for is their votes by scaring them into believing that black men are coming for their daughters.

Pitiful
Just
Pitiful

Actually, folks who have read your posts recognize just how stupid an individual can be.

You've been tricked into accepting that you need to vote Democrat to alleviate poverty, when, after half a century and $22 trillion wasted, the 'poverty rate' just about where it started.

Talk about stupid, huh?

Amazing how many DNC memes you can stuff into that short post.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Here we go no poverty in America it is just a myth. Kinda like that thing you call a brain between your ears. So wich is it today are democrats hand ringing Robin Hoods for the poor or are we the rich Liberal eletists that fill the swamps coffers. We can not be both they opposites. So wich is the convenient story for a lying piece of shit minion of the beast today.Ya, no one has starved to death or froze to death in the United States ever fucking lying scum you are. Ever walk out the front door or volunteer. Obviously not if you think there is no such thing as poor. Ya, childrens services have never taken peoples kids because they coiuld not feed them. Every mother fuciker has a 50 inch TV. What fucking fantasy world does your fucking lying minion of the beast ass live in. Ever go to divorce court and read the transcripts no one is poor ion the united states but custody battles have been won and loss on ability to provide for ever. Whore of Babalon right here on USMB. Go fuck your self.

Sooooo.....why are you unable to find a single error in any of my posts?

Don't wipe the egg off your face....it's an improvement.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Your whole p[ost is an error. Go fuck your self!

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

....if you repost the above without the juvenile vulgarity that you Liberals imagine passes for insight, .....I'll shred it.

We have a Second Amendment and should not need the Expense of alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror.

The Second Amendment is not a mandate for citizens to become law enforcement. When it mentions security of a free state it is from foreign or domestic governmental, and military threats.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

....if you repost the above without the juvenile vulgarity that you Liberals imagine passes for insight, .....I'll shred it.
I'll tell you what whore of babalon. I will walk you through some poor areas you can run your lying fucking mouth there and see if you get out alive! Until you put your money where your mouth is go fuck your self.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Is that how you were raised to talk to adults?

That must be the government school substitute for an actual argument.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

I'll tell you what whore of babalon. I will walk you through some poor areas you can run your lying fucking mouth there and see if you get out alive! Until you put your money where your mouth is go fuck your self.

It sure is easy to put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

And, I enjoy it.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

There are some very dark days when either side starts using the general welfare clause to further their agendas and the politicians go along with it for the money; and the younger crowd hasn't a clue. All for the common good doesn't cut it if anyone is really paying attention to what is being fully ignored as technocracy takes it nasty head in a very sinister direction against the people.

How about Hell town, Ohio when troops were sent in to help take peoples property and homes in the 70's - 80's era?

Or worse yet the Ludlow massacre.

Jay: The Ludlow Massacre | Jay: A Rockefeller’s Journey
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Security, like what? People in power positions can strip you down in a heart beat and there won't be a damn thing you can really do about it. Some of those property owners in Hell town, Ohio learned that one the hard way and now there is all sorts of lies and bullshit online about what really happened there when the government folks decided that they should no longer be able to live there.
Had nothing to do with any of those you mentioned, pay attention. When someone starts using 'the general welfare clause' from either side for anything other than what it was intended these are the types of things that can happen. Rockefeller had the army go in and shoot civilians for protesting god awful treatment in the mines. Some dickheads at park services decided that they wanted some peoples land for a park in Ohio so they sent troops in to kick those people off of property that their great grandparents settled. More recently they use the general welfare clause to give out deadly and debilitating vaccines and force medical decisions on people from some obscure asshole who thinks the population should be controlled and its their job to get'r done. The banker types think that is great because it created an insurance market for them to play in....can you see it yet?

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

She's not stupid as she laid out the ground rules when she made the first post. You and I are the ones that didn't adhere to what she laid out. Not that I agree with the idea that there is no poverty in this country but she did make specifications in describing it. YOU missed it.

There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Poverty is NoHome, NoHeat, NoFood
The only individuals who fit into this category are mentally ill.
Oh, I dunno, you can probably find fair numbers of them on the Democratic Plantations ( inner-city ghettoes ).

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

So, C_Chamber_Pot.....why are you unable to find any errors in my posts?

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

7. Sell Your Stuff

Is that how you were raised to talk to adults?

That must be the government school substitute for an actual argument.
Adult like hell. No one that says poor does not exist in this country is an adult. Lying whore minions of the beast get reap what they so. We both know you are a lying piece of trash, a truth you can not escape alone in the dark. So which is the convenient narrative today are we Robin Hood Defender of the poor or are we the liberal elite servicing the swamp. You have called us both which is real. Which time were you lying?

There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Poverty is NoHome, NoHeat, NoFood
The only individuals who fit into this category are mentally ill.
Oh, I dunno, you can probably find fair numbers of them on the Democratic Plantations ( inner-city ghettoes ).

Couldn't be more correct.

From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.
  1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptabl
  2. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.

Forum List

Back