What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!
Yup…you’ve been double-lied to….and you bought it like it was on sale.

The thread will concentrate on the latter lie.

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

2. If you have cable TV….you’re not poor.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

4. If you live in the city, and you have a car….you’re not poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

6. Make a Little Extra Money While You Watch TV
Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

Bonus: You’ll get a free $5 just for signing up!

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
Here we go no poverty in America it is just a myth. Kinda like that thing you call a brain between your ears. So wich is it today are democrats hand ringing Robin Hoods for the poor or are we the rich Liberal eletists that fill the swamps coffers. We can not be both they opposites. So wich is the convenient story for a lying piece of shit minion of the beast today.Ya, no one has starved to death or froze to death in the United States ever fucking lying scum you are. Ever walk out the front door or volunteer. Obviously not if you think there is no such thing as poor. Ya, childrens services have never taken peoples kids because they coiuld not feed them. Every mother fuciker has a 50 inch TV. What fucking fantasy world does your fucking lying minion of the beast ass live in. Ever go to divorce court and read the transcripts no one is poor ion the united states but custody battles have been won and loss on ability to provide for ever. Whore of Babalon right here on USMB. Go fuck your self.

Sooooo.....why are you unable to find a single error in any of my posts?

Don't wipe the egg off your face....it's an improvement.
Your whole p[ost is an error. Go fuck your self!

Is that how you were raised to talk to adults?

That must be the government school substitute for an actual argument.
Adult like hell. No one that says poor does not exist in this country is an adult. Lying whore minions of the beast get reap what they so. We both know you are a lying piece of trash, a truth you can not escape alone in the dark. So which is the convenient narrative today are we Robin Hood Defender of the poor or are we the liberal elite servicing the swamp. You have called us both which is real. Which time were you lying?

If I'm lying, why can't you find any lies in my posts?

No question...life is good when you are poor

article-2134196-12BB6FAF000005DC-442_964x635.jpg

Life is terrible when you are poorer because your parent or guardian is not spending welfare responsibly. If priority spending is shelter, food, clothing and there is a major gap, that’s poor. If that spending is mixed in with buying luxuries for yourself with the taxpayer’s dime before feeding your children, that is is just outright criminal or immoral at least.

Further, if you are taking taxpayer funds from the government for welfare, you should be subject to drug testing. People who work for the government as employees or contractors are subject to drug testing. Why or how could anyone have issue with people doing no work for the government yet receiving funds from the government, be subjected to random drug testing?

Here we go no poverty in America it is just a myth. Kinda like that thing you call a brain between your ears. So wich is it today are democrats hand ringing Robin Hoods for the poor or are we the rich Liberal eletists that fill the swamps coffers. We can not be both they opposites. So wich is the convenient story for a lying piece of shit minion of the beast today.Ya, no one has starved to death or froze to death in the United States ever fucking lying scum you are. Ever walk out the front door or volunteer. Obviously not if you think there is no such thing as poor. Ya, childrens services have never taken peoples kids because they coiuld not feed them. Every mother fuciker has a 50 inch TV. What fucking fantasy world does your fucking lying minion of the beast ass live in. Ever go to divorce court and read the transcripts no one is poor ion the united states but custody battles have been won and loss on ability to provide for ever. Whore of Babalon right here on USMB. Go fuck your self.

Adult like hell. No one that says poor does not exist in this country is an adult. Lying whore minions of the beast get reap what they so. We both know you are a lying piece of trash, a truth you can not escape alone in the dark. So which is the convenient narrative today are we Robin Hood Defender of the poor or are we the liberal elite servicing the swamp. You have called us both which is real. Which time were you lying?

You are not even worth listening to. No poor is the first lie opf this day. Your lying ass goes on ignore much like the people in your life!

But….if you are one of those with no home, no heat, no food……you can:

10. Sell Your Blood Plasma
It takes about two hours and, yes, it involves a needle, but selling your plasma could earn you about $25 for your first visit. The process is simple, and you’re free to read or watch TV while a machine draws your blood and separates the plasma.

It’s common for plasma donation centers to pay between $20 and $30 per visit, up to twice a week.

Interested? Search “plasma center + [your city]” for options, and ask your friends for referrals — many centers offer referral sign-up bonuses.

If you prefer just to donate blood, look for a blood drive near you on the American Red Cross’ website.

11. Cut Your Food Bill
Prepare meals using nothing but what’s already in your pantry and your freezer. Take inventory of what you have and plan meals around that.

Or just try meal planning in general to cut costs. If you’re looking to save money — and time — in the kitchen, meal prep is the way to go. You can avoid going out to dinner at restaurants. You won’t have to buy a ton of varied ingredients for different meals each night.
When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You

Then, at least, you will know the self-respect of having made the effort, rather than agreeing to steal from the general fisc.
employment is at the will of either party. why should the left take the right wing seriously about illegals and the law.

There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Poverty is NoHome, NoHeat, NoFood
The only individuals who fit into this category are mentally ill.
Having a roof over your head--temporarily until the landlord evicts you--but no heat or food is poor enough. People don't have stuff in their basements and attics to sell, because mostly they rent and don't have those. Also, when they are evicted, they put their stuff in storage 'til they find another place and then they can't afford the Storage bill, so their stuff gets sold out from under them.

You shouldn't start threads on something you know nothing about.

Life is terrible when you are poorer because your parent or guardian is not spending welfare responsibly. If priority spending is shelter, food, clothing and there is a major gap, that’s poor. If that spending is mixed in with buying luxuries for yourself with the taxpayer’s dime before feeding your children, that is is just outright criminal or immoral at least.

Further, if you are taking taxpayer funds from the government for welfare, you should be subject to drug testing. People who work for the government as employees or contractors are subject to drug testing. Why or how could anyone have issue with people doing no work for the government yet receiving funds from the government, be subjected to random drug testing?
If we are going to start drug testing for receiving any government check or money of any kind from the government I want politicians and their banksters first in the lineup for testing.

You are not even worth listening to. No poor is the first lie opf this day. Your lying ass goes on ignore much like the people in your life!

I never lie.

I believe you've just proven it.

There are people in America that are poor and some are homeless. That being said, these people are rich compared to the poverty experienced in third world nations.

Having a roof over your head--temporarily until the landlord evicts you--but no heat or food is poor enough. People don't have stuff in their basements and attics to sell, because mostly they rent and don't have those. Also, when they are evicted, they put their stuff in storage 'til they find another place and then they can't afford the Storage bill, so their stuff gets sold out from under them.

Why are they evicted?

If we are going to start drug testing for receiving any government check or money of any kind from the government I want politicians and their banksters first in the lineup for testing.

We certainly should drug-test folks who accept the funds from other citizens, as in welfare....

...but, politicians?

I'm down wit' dat!

Please re-read my post....random drug testing is in effect for those who WORK or DO WORK for the government. Politicians and welfare recipients are the only ones not being drug tested yet cashing checks from the government.

We certainly should drug-test folks who accept the funds from other citizens, as in welfare....

...but, politicians?

I'm down wit' dat!
Absolutely politicians, banksters, judges of all people and the list goes on and on when we start looking at people who live off of the peoples money. It is a ridiculous thought to drug test anyone and start invading peoples privacy. I don't do drugs and don't approve of them (even most pharmaceuticals) but politicians in charge of making sure things are kosher for everyone and judges would be top on my list to start testing on.

I never lie.

I believe you've just proven it.
want to write a review of my full body massage skills?

best two out of three for the sake of accuracy in market based metrics.

Last edited:

Maine has such a law--but they couldn't get ALL welfare recipients--only those with drug histories and who score high on a "screening" document. As of 2017, after two years of the law, twelve people had been tested.
12 Maine Welfare Recipients Tested for Drugs in Last 2 Years

The bottom line here is that Republicans don't think the poor in America are poor enough.

But take heart. They're working to fix that

Your perceptions are clouded.....but I can help.

There is no real poverty.....no class of individuals with no home, no heat, no food.

The claim is a scam to buy votes: over 80% of those on welfare vote Democrat.

Each year, the U.S. Census Bureau updates the poverty threshold to account for inflation.”

The government just keeps raising the bar for 'poverty'....not based on need, based on what others have.

So....'poverty' means their TV is smaller, their home that they own isn't as nice as yours....

...it is a scam to buy votes of the 'poor' and sell the concept to those soft hearted and and soft headed.

Once again we find Rule #1 in effect.

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Go to the delta of Ms. So you come from S Korea to NY ever tour the south and I mean really tour it.

A bunch of homeless people are homeless because they make bad choices, alcoholism, drugs, or mentally ill.

Why are they evicted?
Why don't you do a little REAL research and find out.
41REgr1%2BmvL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Maine has such a law--but they couldn't get ALL welfare recipients--only those with drug histories and who score high on a "screening" document. As of 2017, after two years of the law, twelve people had been tested.
12 Maine Welfare Recipients Tested for Drugs in Last 2 Years
a waste of money. employment is at the will of either party.

Why are they evicted?
Why don't you do a little REAL research and find out.
41REgr1%2BmvL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nobody does more research than moi.

Poverty is no home, no heat, no food.

But, according to the Liberal mentality, poverty is having a smaller flat screen TV than you have, or one bedroom less in their home…..maybe not as shiny hubcaps on their cars.

Check this out:

The following are facts about persons defined as "poor" by the Census Bureau, taken from various government reports:

• Forty-three percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
  • Eighty percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, in 1970, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
  • Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.
  • The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
  • Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 31 percent own two or more cars.
  • Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
  • Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
  • Eighty-nine percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and more than a third have an automatic dishwasher.
As a group, America's poor are far from being chronically undernourished. The average consumption of protein, vitamins, and minerals is virtually the same for poor and middle-class children and, in most cases, is well above recommended norms. Poor children actually consume more meat than do higher-income children and have average protein intakes 100 percent above recommended levels. Most poor children today are, in fact, supernourished and grow up to be, on average, one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier than the GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II. How Poor Are America's Poor? Examining the "Plague" of Poverty in America

Sooo….Democrat voter…..feel like a sucker?

Sure, so why not let in another 20 million....dumbass.

A bunch of homeless people are homeless because they make bad choices, alcoholism, drugs, or mentally ill.
Mental illness is now a "bad choice"..

Who knew

Forum List

Back