What if we are wrong and most Americans support Harris?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.

Given the massive Democratic populations of California and New York, Harris will win the "popular" vote. Democrats vote as they are told without thinking. That is why the Founders in their great wisdom created the electoral college so that a couple of highly populous states did not choose the President for the rest of the country. And that is why the Democrats want to abolish the electoral college. Everything they do is about establishing One Party Rule permanently.

T are some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating it, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is an astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country.

Every day Democrats lie or completely misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats, who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
Nations die. Our decline started so fast that we did not see it. In the lifetimes of the WW 2 generation and Us boomers are where the seeds of the decline really started. Even though we were still a rising nation. All of the social programs mushroomed and grew exponentially. And it was not just the federal government. State, local, city and regional concerns grew even more in many areas. This put people in power who hold the purse strings and always put fear in the peasants that their checks and benefits were to be stopped if someone else came to power. And they added more and more programs on top of the ones already existing.

We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
Are you kidding me?

Trump was colluding with Russia. Comey's "vindication" wasn't full throated.
Rex Tillerson said Trump fired him for constantly telling him "you can't do that sir it's against the law"
Trump didn't want to be told he can't do something because it's against the law. And next time he won't if he wins.

Do you think people forgot how bad things were for 4 years of Trump? Every day Trump in the headlines dividing us.

Remember you didn't want Hillary because she was too polarizing. Who's more polarizing than Trump? Oh let me guess, Kamala is, right? Fucking idiot!

You know who the DEI hire was? Tim Walz. We just had to pick a white guy, right? That's what they said. Kamala couldn't pick another black or woman. Had to be a white man. Weird huh?

Remember Trump's too old.

Biden was too old, Kamala is not. That was one of the big reasons Trump was beating Kamala. A lot of Americans didn't want Trump OR Biden. But Kamala isn't Biden. Anyone who doesn't like Kamala, wasn't going to like whoever we picked.

Trump is a felon. Kamala locks felons up.

Racism against white men? That is rich!

Did you wake up one day and say to yourself, "Just how fucked up of a human being can I be?"

They are ignorant, insane, radical terrorists.

Check Rasmussen for accurate polling, daily information.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say.

Says the lunatic who claimed, "That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM."

The steal is being set up by the Soros-paid polling organizations. The majority doesn't favor Giggles just as they didn't Biden.

dude, the media has been putting out AI cropped attendance shows, when one looks at the one with them on the Tarmac next to her plane, there are no reflections of people on the shiney blue plane engine and fuselage.

dude, the media has been putting out AI cropped attendance shows, when one looks at the one with them on the Tarmac next to her plane, there are no reflections of people on the shiney blue plane engine and fuselage.

You just wish it was altered. There is zero proof it was.

It terrifies the Trumpers that Harris is so popular.

All that bragging about crowd sizes all these years, and suddenly Harris is knocking it out of the park.

Trump's reaction to this has become even more unhinged than ever.

The man is running scared.

If Harris is elected America is in deep trouble

It's entirely possible. There's no reason that Kamala Harris can't win, but right now she's in the honeymoon period. It won't last and when things go back to normal I don't see how she's a better candidate than Joe Biden. She doesn't have Biden's cognitive issues, but Biden is better at connecting with actual humans generally. Remember that she never made it to Iowa in 2020 because even Democrats don't like her that much. She's a former prosecutor who threw the book at nonviolent drug offenders and laughed when she was asked if she ever smoked pot, and she's a part of an administration that is currently arming Israel while they decimate Gaza. You can feel about those issues however you want personally, but those are not popular positions among a sizable portion of the Democratic base let alone independent voters. So Trump voters are more energized this election than the last one, and what should be Harris voters have plenty of reasons to not support her at all.

That said, of course she can win. Anything can happen between now and November. I just personally think as things stand now Trump has a better shot at beating her than he did Biden. I've been wrong before though.

If that is true, that most Americans support the Babbling Buffoon, then it is our generation's fault for not bringing our children up correctly.

For not watching what the idiots in our failed educashun establishment were teaching them, for not controlling what they watched on TV, for paying for a 4 year fuckfest at College, for letting them stay in our basement until they were 30 years old.

I don't put up with it. Not in my family. It causes friction but they've come around. I had one family member (not blood) try to tell me that Switzerland used socialized medicine. They don't. Not eve close. Not by a mile. So I shut her down. It wouldn't have been that bad if she'd just accepted that she was wrong and moved along. But she didn't. So I embarrassed her.

That was years ago. She's voting Trump this time around. Because Biden/Harris is a disaster, she says. "Sure", I said.

Whatever.

If you're not careful, shit like this will happen here -- Soon. Real soon.

Fascism is the final step before revolution.

He threatens to jail people for "terrorist offenses" for "provoking" people by online speech.

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: 'We'll come after you'

'Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law' the police commissioner warned

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite and jail US citizens over social media posts: 'We will come after you'

It's entirely possible. There's no reason that Kamala Harris can't win, but right now she's in the honeymoon period. It won't last and when things go back to normal I don't see how she's a better candidate than Joe Biden. She doesn't have Biden's cognitive issues, but Biden is better at connecting with actual humans generally. Remember that she never made it to Iowa in 2020 because even Democrats don't like her that much. She's a former prosecutor who threw the book at nonviolent drug offenders and laughed when she was asked if she ever smoked pot, and she's a part of an administration that is currently arming Israel while they decimate Gaza. You can feel about those issues however you want personally, but those are not popular positions among a sizable portion of the Democratic base let alone independent voters. So Trump voters are more energized this election than the last one, and what should be Harris voters have plenty of reasons to not support her at all.

That said, of course she can win. Anything can happen between now and November. I just personally think as things stand now Trump has a better shot at beating her than he did Biden. I've been wrong before though.
She will not win. Propaganda only goes so far and no fake leftyvirus ballots this time.

If the majority of the country truly supports them, then the country is finished.

Wait 5 years and clean up the mess.

clearly she hates white men. Clearly. lol

Forum List

Back