What if we aren't taking this as seriously as we should?

What does any of that have to do with a Russian lawyer conning Trump Jr. into a 15 minute meeting?

LOL......for your reading pleasure, Toddie

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Did anyone have "official documents"?
Did anyone hand over "official documents"?
Or was it a con?
we don't know that yet, it is Mueller's job to find out....and nothing is leaking from the Mueller team, so the correct answer is, that is still unknown, at least to the public.

we don't know that yet, it is Mueller's job to find out...

Excellent! When is Mueller going to interview the Russian lawyer?
How do you know he hasn't? :dunno:

What does any of that have to do with a Russian lawyer conning Trump Jr. into a 15 minute meeting?

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Or was it a con?
we don't know that yet, it is Mueller's job to find out....and nothing is leaking from the Mueller team, so the correct answer is, that is still unknown, at least to the public.

A Russian lawyer who discussed sanctions with Donald Trump Jr. in New York during his father's 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller has not contacted her yet.

Russian lawyer questions why Mueller hasn't contacted her

What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?

Then there would be no need for a Trump Tower meeting, eh comrade?
I don't get it.

If you're working for Putin already, why do you need to talk to some Russian lawyer about dirt on Hillary?
To work for Putin?

Can you make your point more clearly?
Well when one works for a narcissist psychopath they have to do things. That's why they work - surely you don't think Putin has taken a liking to Rump? He's using him. He wants the world to know that he's using him, that he allows himself to be used - like so many others.

Putin is a very small man and he needs to prove forever on and on that's he isn't - but somewhere deep down inside he knows what he is - and he loaths it.

What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?

Then there would be no need for a Trump Tower meeting, eh comrade?
I don't get it.

If you're working for Putin already, why do you need to talk to some Russian lawyer about dirt on Hillary?
To work for Putin?

Well when one works for a narcissist psychopath they have to do things. That's why they work - surely you don't think Putin has taken a liking to Rump? He's using him. He wants the world to know that he's using him, that he allows himself to be used - like so many others.

Putin is a very small man and he needs to prove forever on and on that's he isn't - but somewhere deep down inside he knows what he is - and he loaths it.

If Trump is working for Putin, why not use the secret spy phone to give Trump his orders, instead of sending a lawyer to meet with a bunch of not Donald Trumps?

I don't get it.

To work for Putin?

If Trump is working for Putin, why not use the secret spy phone to give Trump his orders, instead of sending a lawyer to meet with a bunch of not Donald Trumps?
Because as I said Putin wants everyone to know what he's doing. He's pushing it on your face.

To work for Putin?

Because as I said Putin wants everyone to know what he's doing. He's pushing it on your face.

Stupid to let the world know that before the election.

What do morons like you expect when your post as "facts" whatever comes out of your ass after drinking too much orange kool-aid????...............LOL

You are an unrepentant, shameless liar who continues to prove you have ZERO credibility and that you do not care how
I think you empathize too much with the role of a pro-russian troll - you creep me up like 1984
The problem you obviously have with me is that I almost always back my points up with links, quotes, regulations, laws, etc...whereas you - like a good little snowflake, do nothing but insult and call one names. You remind me of Nat...and a gnat - neither serve any real purpose except to try to pester people. Like him, after reviewing your last posts, I find you offer nothing of substance and have nothing to really contribute to the conversation.

Don't worry - you don't have to be placed on 'Ignore' for me to waste no further time on you.

Have a great day.

To work for Putin?

Why do you think that?:happy-1:

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Or was it a con?

A Russian lawyer who discussed sanctions with Donald Trump Jr. in New York during his father's 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller has not contacted her yet.

interesting....

Either he is not on to that part of the investigation yet, or he has no intention of interviewing her because as she finally claimed, she is a Russian spy/operative/informant.... and questions asked of her, could be useful to the Russian Government.

The problem you obviously have with me is that I almost always back my points up with links, quotes, regulations, laws, etc...
but mostly with infowars, the gateway pundit, the true pundit, RT or Sputnik originated news sites... which are mostly and mainly not reliable sources... :D

The problem you obviously have with me is that I almost always back my points up with links, quotes, regulations, laws, etc...
but mostly with infowars, the gateway pundit, the true pundit, RT or Sputnik originated news sites... which are mostly and mainly not reliable sources... :D
The problem with Liberals like you is also pretty obvious, snowflake.....

images

Assets are more useful when they're secret assets.
Less useful if they lose the election.

Or was it a con?

interesting....

Either he is not on to that part of the investigation yet, or he has no intention of interviewing her because as she finally claimed, she is a Russian spy/operative/informant.... and questions asked of her, could be useful to the Russian Government.

Either he is not on to that part of the investigation yet, or he has no intention of interviewing her

No intention of interviewing her?
Why not? Don't you want to get to the truth?

interesting....

Either he is not on to that part of the investigation yet, or he has no intention of interviewing her

Going after Trump was NEVER about getting to the truth.....that's why Mueller has ignored every revelation / every bit of evidence proving Democrat crimes.

Assets are more useful when they're secret assets.
Less useful if they lose the election.
You don't understand Putin. And if you don't understand Putin you don't understand Rump. I suggest you just take cover then.

interesting....

Going after Trump was NEVER about getting to the truth.....that's why Mueller has ignored every revelation / every bit of evidence proving Democrat crimes.
You still here?

Talking with your echoes?

:777:

Forum List

Back