What if white America just said no...

I'd like to see someone go to the Holocaust museum going "Genocide is a human thing and there has been many"

What do you think would happen? Jews aren't ignorant spoiled victims, as a general rule, so I'm pretty sure they know the Holocaust isn't the only genocide in human history, or that violence and hatred are traits of human nature.

No they are spoiled victims they just receive billions in US funding and remember their time as slaves every passover....from 5000 years ago.

You consider Jews to be spoiled victims? How very telling.

Can you tell the difference between having a holiday to commemmorate something, and whining about it and demanding reparations for it as though it was yesterday? That's rhetorical, since I know you can't.

Yeah, the Jews got it and complain about it and the blacks dont and complain.

The difference? One made they complaints into a holiday and blacks didnt

So you're not just a generalized racist. You're a racist with an extra-special hate-on for Jews. Got it.

I'd like to see someone go to the Holocaust museum going "Genocide is a human thing and there has been many"

What do you think would happen? Jews aren't ignorant spoiled victims, as a general rule, so I'm pretty sure they know the Holocaust isn't the only genocide in human history, or that violence and hatred are traits of human nature.

No they are spoiled victims they just receive billions in US funding and remember their time as slaves every passover....from 5000 years ago.

Can you tell the difference between having a holiday to commemmorate something, and whining about it and demanding reparations for it as though it was yesterday? That's rhetorical, since I know you can't.

So you're not just a generalized racist. You're a racist with an extra-special hate-on for Jews. Got it.

Now, whats my zodiac sign?

Whitey has said very little else to the *******, for centuries.
You smokin crack boy?

Can we be free?
Yes, whitey fought the most bloody war in our nation's to free the blacks. We fool-heartedly provided special treatment to blacks int eh form of affirmative action.

Can we be treated as equals?
ECOA, FHA, affirmative action etc, blacks in this country are afforded preferential treatment!

Do you give a good goddamn at all about what you've done to us?
LOL, blacks like you are so ignorant that you can't even give credit for everything America has done for you.

Whitey has said very little else to the *******, for centuries.
You smokin crack boy?

Can we be free?
Yes, whitey fought the most bloody war in our nation's to free the blacks. We fool-heartedly provided special treatment to blacks int eh form of affirmative action.

Can we be treated as equals?
ECOA, FHA, affirmative action etc, blacks in this country are afforded preferential treatment!

Do you give a good goddamn at all about what you've done to us?
LOL, blacks like you are so ignorant that you can't even give credit for everything America has done for you.
I'm whitey, dumbass...

Now, whats my zodiac sign?

Got me. Unlike your virulent racism, you have yet to mention your zodiac sign overtly in your posts.

Forum List

Back